BrokePC

Feb 20, 2020
The abandoned tag doesn't necessarily mean its actually abandoned, just that the time frame expired for the on-hold tag as per the rules of this site.

That being said I'm not very hopeful we'll ever get another update...
Yep time to move on. Keep that hope if ya'll have to, but best don't dwell on it. Hope the guy is doing okay tho.

Reactions: SilverPact

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
try taffy tales, i promise you, you won't regret playing it, it's long and similar to what summertime saga is, but wayyy better, char design, story etc is way better, it has technically ntr, but that's a dif route and you can avoid it completely.
By all means, Taffy Tales is probably the exact opposite of this game, on about every level i can imagine.

ronnyyellow

Nov 10, 2021
idk who started the rumors about the developer dying in ukraine and how likely is it that someone took over his patreon and trieing to capitalize on the situation.. This seems like pure speculation imho. But all the claimed indirect communication, 'al la trust me I'm in contact with the dev, the update is definitely coming,' and 'no, the dev is definitely not ukrainian, danish, or german national,' etc., leads me to the conclusion that the dev is still posting and reading here incognito, possibly even under multiple different usernames. So there still is hope.

razzled

May 27, 2018
idk who started the rumors about the developer dying in ukraine and how likely is it that someone took over his patreon and trieing to capitalize on the situation.. This seems like pure speculation imho. But all the claimed indirect communication, 'al la trust me I'm in contact with the dev, the update is definitely coming,' and 'no, the dev is definitely not ukrainian, danish, or german national,' etc., leads me to the conclusion that the dev is still posting and reading here incognito, possibly even under multiple different usernames. So there still is hope.

Doesn't have to use other accounts seeing as the devs account was last seen on the site Wednesday

Reactions: Grosconnard

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
But all the claimed indirect communication, 'al la trust me I'm in contact with the dev, the update is definitely coming,'
"Yeah just trust me bro, next update will be five times as big, that's why it takes ten times as long"

Not even one blurred teaser thumbnail in one year, though.

Jun 24, 2021
try taffy tales, i promise you, you won't regret playing it, it's long and similar to what summertime saga is, but wayyy better, char design, story etc is way better, it has technically ntr, but that's a dif route and you can avoid it completely.
taffy tales was a good game before the ntr routine and junk AI works show up.now that game is become much worse .it even have no chance to be compared with TBB. If you like The big beyond.I'd suggest you to play games such as The Night Drivers or demon deals、elevnsang(this is same to TBB).Milf art is fully inside of those games

Aug 18, 2019
that is an absolutely batshit insane take. for one i actuall dm'd the developer a couple months back, and for all intends and purposes they said that the project is on the way and they're working on it. now i do have to admit, the silence since then is a little alarming. but to say that they have some sort of a master plan to keep the $100/month patreon running is alittle insane. if you actually go to their petreon, it's very telling that they are or at least were, very passionate about the game, and judging by the last couple of posts most of the art for the next update is done. i don't know what happened or who's running their account, but i do hope it's them and the update will come.

Aug 18, 2019
but just to throw some food for thought, in ukraine $100 a month is actually pretty decent money to have as a passive income. so who knows, maybe they did get killed and some lucky asshole is feeding on jtop's hard work

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
that is an absolutely batshit insane take. for one i actuall dm'd the developer a couple months back, and for all intends and purposes they said that the project is on the way and they're working on it. now i do have to admit, the silence since then is a little alarming. but to say that they have some sort of a master plan to keep the $100/month patreon running is alittle insane. if you actually go to their petreon, it's very telling that they are or at least were, very passionate about the game, and judging by the last couple of posts most of the art for the next update is done. i don't know what happened or who's running their account, but i do hope it's them and the update will come.
Sadly it's possible that it's someone else using his account to reply to messages. Still there is a hope, but the fact that there is no proof of so called update after patreon posts and complete radio silence making it kinda shady, so people are starting to speculate.

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes