RPGM Completed The Big Cock Shota Hero and the Guided Married Women [Final] [United Kingdom of Rege]

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Metaparadox

Jan 22, 2021
Good news everyone! I have managed to retranslate the opening crawl and I would like to see your opinions on it.

Metaparadox

Jan 22, 2021
good news.gif
I will be doing a modified DeepL retranslation of the game. Please note that you must use the already provided english game in the OP and only have to add the files I post.

Furthermore, I will continue post links to the most recent version of the translation:
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-big-...l-united-kingdom-of-rege.110358/post-11393621

If you have any comments or corrections, please let me know so that I may improve upon this.

Last edited:

Eizen_Edna

Aug 26, 2022
I'm trying to do a modified DeepL translation what would you suggest I put the protagonist's name as?
In the translator I keep getting 3-4 different names showing up:

1. Lek (supposed to mean communal ground used by birds and mammals in mating season which could work as a sexual reference)
2. Leck
3. Reck
4. Rec
I prefer Lex

Metaparadox

Jan 22, 2021
You mean all the vanilla scene has been re translated?
No, I meant the intro that involves the opening the crawl, the scene with the Queen, and the conversation with the King up until the game asks if you want to skip to Chapter 4. I wanted input to see if I was going in the right direction with this modified DeepL translation.

Eizen_Edna

Aug 26, 2022
No, I meant the intro that involves the opening the crawl, the scene with the Queen, and the conversation with the King up until the game asks if you want to skip to Chapter 4. I wanted input to see if I was going in the right direction with this modified DeepL translation.
Oh that intro........ Btw you can just put any lines as you see fit, that was most translators usually do.

Metaparadox

Jan 22, 2021
good news.gif
I have managed to retranslate up to the end of Sophie's story.
However, translating the sex scenes will take a bit longer as contents of the CommonEvents file is really long and when translating I try my best to use English onomatopoeias for them. If at all possible, would any of you be able to recommend me a source to find English or Japanese onomatopoeias for sex to make it easier?

I would also like your input on this image:
Description.png
I was not sure what the mark was supposed to look like and the DeepL translator could only give me a rough idea.
If you know what it's supposed to be let me know and I will try to change, but if it's fine, I will leave it be.

Last edited:

MidaHanna

Jul 2, 2017
Would love to know when you're done with it ! This game sounds interesting and with a proper tl it can't be worse :D

Metaparadox

Jan 22, 2021
Would love to know when you're done with it ! This game sounds interesting and with a proper tl it can't be worse :D
Thanks! If you notice any problems up to the end of chapter 1 let me know so I can fix it. I am currently working on chapter 2 and will save the rest of the sex scenes for later as the CommonEvents file is very large making it hard to organize.

Metaparadox

Jan 22, 2021
Hello everyone, I would like to update you all on the progress of the DeepL translation. So far, I have finally sorted out all the text in the CommonEvents file so finding the correct text to replace should be faster. I have retranslated the sex scenes of Chapter 1 and 2, and even the library in Schwendau Castle.
The only problem that I seem to face are sound effects or onomatopoeias of the text for sex scenes as I really want to do them, but I am lacking in such settings. I was wondering if anyone can point me to some good reference material, such as hentai manga, for sound effects for sex scenes.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes