Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm having trouble with some quests could anyone help me

Lessons in Spirituality - I can't start it I go Shevaun's door but the mc says she is sleeping.

Meeting the boss - Coretech building Isn't showing up on the map.

Testing the waters - the quest log says to go to the estate but when I click on the map the mc says there is no reason to go there.

So if anyone could tell me what I am missing I would appreciate it.

Reactions: LordGonti

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
I'm having trouble with some quests could anyone help me

Lessons in Spirituality - I can't start it I go Shevaun's door but the mc says she is sleeping.

Meeting the boss - Coretech building Isn't showing up on the map.

Testing the waters - the quest log says to go to the estate but when I click on the map the mc says there is no reason to go there.

So if anyone could tell me what I am missing I would appreciate it.
These quests are not yet in the game. This is the end of the current content.

Mar 18, 2019
same version as here, after getting papers zoey and shavaun are away so no meeting mommy or date and not joining shavaun's yoga class.

gotta replay later.
You messed something up. I replayed the whole game on 0.8 and got the date with Zoey, the kiss with Zoey and the meeting with our sire. Yoga is indeed not in the game yet, so that one you can't get yet.

Tho I don't even think you messed it up, it sounds like you did the first few quests and stopped there. The events have been reshuffled so you have to progress more and you should get to those events.

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
I have to say, i dislike the new skill progression system a bit where checks are made based on maximum possible points: E.g. a nerdy DnD background guy with high base science (10) will miss the science check with the doctor, just because he didn't use the "computer isn't working" excuse at work & didn't like the vampire life after talking to the forger. Imo if you are good at something, you should generally be able to make a check even if you don't single-minded always choose a vaguely science related answer. Also, some way of catching up (e.g. "learn" how to be more intimidating based on your new circumstances) over time would be great, so easy and (with some experience) normal checks get in range. But i understand that 2nd wish is way harder & would require lots of extra work.

I can understand the "percentage of max" system for relationships - but for abilities i would prefer if it wasn't so strict in disabling related content.

Thats nothing big tho & great game, reminds me of Vampire:Bloodlines and Vampire:Swansong

Last edited:
Reactions: Brainfurt

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Tho I don't even think you messed it up, it sounds like you did the first few quests and stopped there. The events have been reshuffled so you have to progress more and you should get to those events.
got mommy meeting and date on icecream bar with zoey after going to on mission with her before picking up papers.

no zoey and mc on street getting "friendly" as it was on prev. update after date.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
How did it take me so long to realize that the same developer of this game was the same one that did Robbin Hoods... I was sad when that game wasn't continued... damn... I gotta play this game now if it's even a fraction of how good that one was :D

madmate.games
Quick question, would you ever consider returning to Robbin Hoods? It was such a great game and premise :love:

rke

Jan 7, 2018
Not sure how to get unstuck: when I click on the map, it says to talk to Zoey first. When I click on her door, it says to consult the map.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Not sure how to get unstuck: when I click on the map, it says to talk to Zoey first. When I click on her door, it says to consult the map.
wait till the next update (note not being sarcastic here) it is the end of this update.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
can i ask anyone other renpy games recommendation with similar "rpg" elements like this game?

So far i've only find Our Red String, GGGB (from the same creator), and this game.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
can i ask anyone other renpy games recommendation with similar "rpg" elements like this game?

SO far i've only find Our Red String, GGGB (from the same creator), and this game.
generally asking and posting recommendations elsewhere than on recommendations isn't allowed.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Got 4 quests active, but can't progress any of them.
I read here that Lessons In Spirituality, Meeting The Boss & Testing The Waters are not in the game yet, but what's the one with no description, Psychology 101?

Saw a previous post mentioning Claire, in relation to this. Is it because I left her in the coffee shop, instead of carrying on with her?
If played right you can have sex with Claire,

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Saw a previous post mentioning Claire, in relation to this. Is it because I left her in the coffee shop, instead of carrying on with her?
you got 3 options with her, love, abandon (don't start path) or dominate (use powers on her).

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I asked what "Psychology 101" is, the incomplete Quest with no information.
The quest involves Claire, and what she will be in the future to you, just a Bloodsource to use and abuse, or a LI, the third is selfexplanatory, (not interested)

Reactions: whichone

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Thanks. (y)
So it's just shitty coding that I have a (unfinishable?) quest for someone I met twice & walked away from.
Yep, affirmative, you will have it as well when you decide to use her as Bloodsource, the dev apologized, for this update, (a few like a lot pages before) seems to be the famous screwed update, lets hope the coding gets better in the future.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Yep, affirmative, you will have it as well when you decide to use her as Bloodsource, the dev apologized, for this update, (a few like a lot pages before) seems to be the famous screwed update, lets hope the coding gets better in the future.
I don't mind having to restart too much, but having all the stat choices & getting entirely different progress based on seemingly arbitrary conversation choices, started to grate on me.
I re-did stuff a few times, making different choices, until I could pass the checks.
That was a bit aggravating.

I didn't use the WT mod, so played & rolled back\reloaded, until I got what I needed.
That takes a lot of the fun out of playing the game, IMO.

Do I want +1 Power for going after the cnut who stabbed me? Or do I want +4 Control for letting it go?
Went with +Control, then subsequently found out I need Power to unlock the Traits.
Aaaargh!!!

• Love
Reactions: xapican
4.50 star(s) 69 Votes