PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Thank you both Canto and cxx guess I saw this game in possesion of my niece will ask her to lend it to me (yeah I'm a cheapsock I know I know)
The best vampire game ever made (from 2004 !!), but nowadays you might as well pirate it as there are hardly any of the creators left and the company has been dissolved so the money probably goes to the scammers at Activision.
I recommend you visit the game's discussion forum on Steam, as you will need to install an unofficial patch to fix a lot of things that were broken in the original game.

Reactions: xapican

RetroGuy

Nov 26, 2022
If you want to dig into the world of Vampire The Masquerade, remember that there is an earlier game to Bloodlines, called Vampire The Masquarade - Redemption. Don't be fooled that it's old, it still stands today as a great game.

By the way, I guess VtMB1 means Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines 1. It's not necessary to add "1" as there aren't any more Bloodlines games now. There is a sequel stuck in a development hell for many years. They say it will appear in this year but I don't believe a single word ;)

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
oh man, that's a blast from the past. i loved Vampire The Masquerade Redemption. never really got into Bloodlines though. would love to see something similar to Redemption as a VN. storywise that is.

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes