ArchieGold

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2021
SO we play man in a childs body while everyone else looks like a demigod really
Here comes the harem inquisition.. lol. Can't wait for the disappointed ntr folk next.

The discrepancy in build and stature is because I copied my first game characters directly into the game. Then I made the characters for this game. I honestly didn't even notice.

It's not like it doesn't work story wise. You play a dynamic character who is still maturing. You face static npcs who have disclosed their strength. I enjoy making stories and I dislike spoiling them in advance so that's all I want to say.

Also, probably not relevant but my definition of ntr isn't being weak or small, it's giving up. The game reflects this. There is a button that says ntr off and a button that says max your strength. I get the suspicion but idk what more I can do for your tribe. I have made changes to keep people on the path they want.

If you don't want to try a game where there are mutually exclusive sexual paths because they make you uncomfortable, that's fair but just say so.

Just cause a bunch of people lie to you doesn't mean everyone is a liar. I'm not going to secret cuck harem skander at the end.

Everyone has a limited time on this world and I spent precious mine making this.

The negative criticism from people who haven't even played is really disheartening.

If you don't like the theme and aren't going to play, please don't comment.

Dorf228

Nov 29, 2019
0.06b update
key - #EM0OuONCcLSoYrJvcSkRsjoEpRcZXrCI2RSc5DL59Rs

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1671304474098.png

Sorry for the delay. Thanks for your patience and support. The game should have a solid platform now to build from. All paths should have some content to play through.

ArchieGold

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2021
Is it suppose to be like this in the new update ?
That scene isn't rendered yet. I'll come back to it. There is a bug in the game about "Day 27" or something of that nature. I am fixing and will release a new mega link shortly.

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021

0.06 public release

WIN

MAC

0.09 Update:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ArchieGold

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
The Blades of Second Legion [v0.06b] [Archie Gold] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,46 GB / 504 MB - TheBladesofSecondLegion-0.06b-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,43 GB / 466 MB - TheBladesofSecondLegion-0.06b-mac-crunched.zip
= ~14,6% of the original size, image quality 90%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
I'm a little confused how we uploaded 0.06b on the sixteenth , the thread is titled 0.06a, as are the download links

:unsure:

edit; i reported the thread so a staff can check it just in case
Staff fixed it woot.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote