VN Ren'Py The BloodRiver Saga: Retransmitter [v.0.05 P2] [ND Ferret Studio]

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes

ND Ferret Studio

Developers The BloodRiver Saga: Retransmitter
Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
Do we have outfit customization in this game for the girls?
No, there is no such possibility. Given that the game is not a sandbox per se, such a decision would break the perception of the game itself a bit.

ND Ferret Studio

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
Hi,
I haven't tried your game yet because I am waiting for you to decide if the lesbian fetish will be optional, as in the player decides whether it happens or not.

Have you decided what you plan to do yet?

Your game looks interesting and I was just waiting.
We decided to remove the yuri tag completely, because it misleads people :). Yuri was added for nominal scenes of threesomes, where the main character and 2 women or more. There will definitely not be a scenario where 2 characters have a romantic relationship with each other. Sorry if we confused you with this.

Reactions: MAD6999

ND Ferret Studio

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
I'm kind of into this too, but changing lesbian to pregnancy because on Patreon there's a creampie tag, but there's no impregnation or pregnant tag and that kind of "breaks" the concept of consequence.
We didn't add this tag because characters can be pregnant, but it's more of a story element than a gameplay element, like in Summertime Saga, to compare.

ND Ferret Studio

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
Can you stop with your cringe political losung, please? It's annoying.
We have been part of politics all our lives. If you are annoyed by a small, in fact, very neutral slogan in support of our country, which was attacked and terrorized on the scale of WW2, then that's your problem. Please find another thread and write there.

Last edited:

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
We decided to remove the yuri tag completely, because it misleads people :). Yuri was added for nominal scenes of threesomes, where the main character and 2 women or more. There will definitely not be a scenario where 2 characters have a romantic relationship with each other. Sorry if we confused you with this.
I am not asking if they will have a romantic relationship, even though that also would be horrible.
I am asking if there will be any sexual interactions (Lesbian) between the girls and if it will be optional, as in the player decides whether it happens or not.
If it is forced during threesomes then are the threesomes optional?
I don't ever want my Li's doing things with each other. I want my threesomes to be only about the MC.

ND Ferret Studio

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
No, it's not "neutral slogan". It's a slogan of Nazi-collaborationist OUN UPA and it's disgusting. Your country not being "attacked and terrorized" rather was dragged into the war by your right-wing puppet governmen which serve the interest of american rulling class.
Again, It's not tribune. And we're not interested in hearing your Nazi slogans.
You write complete nonsense without saying that it's off-topic. Before you mention history, you should at least know it, not write standard russian copy-paste. Not to mention the fact that "Stand with Ukraine!!!" has nothing to do with your shit. This was the last message to you, russian bot.

LeedMeep

Jan 18, 2020
Appreciate the new content after a while. Can i ask you if it's fine, do you planned to some more Midnight content? i admit i was crush on her, damn

ND Ferret Studio

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
Appreciate the new content after a while. Can i ask you if it's fine, do you planned to some more Midnight content? i admit i was crush on her, damn
Let's just say that in some parts of 0.05, you will get what you want ;)

Reactions: LeedMeep

bossdenz100

May 12, 2020
im stuck with the quest under UA - How are our gir... Gym UA - See Ochako and Asui during training. I've been training with them everyday and still stuck..

ND Ferret Studio

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
im stuck with the quest under UA - How are our gir... Gym UA - See Ochako and Asui during training. I've been training with them everyday and still stuck..
Yes, this is a bug. You can start the game with the new content, and everything is fine.

ND Ferret Studio

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
I am not asking if they will have a romantic relationship, even though that also would be horrible.
I am asking if there will be any sexual interactions (Lesbian) between the girls and if it will be optional, as in the player decides whether it happens or not.
If it is forced during threesomes then are the threesomes optional?
I don't ever want my Li's doing things with each other. I want my threesomes to be only about the MC.
Sorry for the late reply. Yeah, I understand your point. Let's do this as a compromise then - if there are scenes of this type in the game (even if it is with lesbian elements), we will warn you about it and you can skip this scene. It's not difficult to do and I don't think it will make anyone feel worse(especially since there is no full-fledged lesbian content as such and it will not be)... :unsure:

Reactions: battali0n
3.20 star(s) 11 Votes