VN Ren'Py The BloodRiver Saga: Retransmitter [v.0.05 P2] [ND Ferret Studio]

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes

ND Ferret Studio

Developers The BloodRiver Saga: Retransmitter
Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
I have done it it is only when you don`t know it to fix it for the next version. I don`t know if this bug was reported or not.
Yes, thank you :3 Actually, the bug is already fixed, but people like you help us to improve the game <( ̄︶ ̄)>.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Yes, thank you :3 Actually, the bug is already fixed, but people like you help us to improve the game <( ̄︶ ̄)>.
1) I don`t know if you change it in the future when not can you remove for the weekends that you miss the class.

2) Look at my save when you don`t know the bug. You have at your home a "!" and there is nothing. I don`t know exact what Quest you must have done before it vanish I have it a lot of time.

Played it till the end and it is interesting I am curious what will happen next.

ND Ferret Studio

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
Current state of development / Progress Tracker

Good health, dear Cossacks!!! It's been a long time since we've heard from you, so it's time to fix that. As you can see, we've made good progress on the development of the update, which makes us very happy! A lot of effort is being put into it and we have now completed the VERY BORING part of the whole 0.05 update as a whole.

We also decided to split this update into 2 parts. Unfortunately, the updated combat system is missing from this update. Given that in the near future the russians will start shelling our critical infrastructure before the start of winter, we do not know whether we will have enough time to fully develop such a huge amount of work (due to the power outage). So we decided to play it safe and release it earlier, and we hope you'll understand. In any case, then we will be less worried and not so frantic to release it at the right time (we need to update it for yesterday, actually :D).

As for the release date, let's set the date as far in advance as possible so that we don't let you down and get it done on time. You can assume that the approximate release date will be the end of this month - the beginning of next month.

That's basically it, and we'll have some interesting stuff to tease you right before the release, so be on the lookout :3. Thanks for your support!!! Budmo!!! Stand with Ukraine!!!

tracker_full.png

ND Ferret Studio

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
1) I don`t know if you change it in the future when not can you remove for the weekends that you miss the class.

2) Look at my save when you don`t know the bug. You have at your home a "!" and there is nothing. I don`t know exact what Quest you must have done before it vanish I have it a lot of time.

Played it till the end and it is interesting I am curious what will happen next.
Thanks for reply! I will definitely add these issues for consideration and write back when they are resolved. Regarding point 2, I will say that most likely there is no such problem there anymore, because the quest system has been changed a lot. Therefore, it is quite possible that it has already been fixed at the moment, but I will check.

ND Ferret Studio

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
Almost Done!!! / Progress Tracker

Good health, dear Cossacks!!! We will be very brief - finally, there is very little work left to do! From what we can tell, 5% corresponds to the production of scenes, and 10% to the production of sound and music in the game. We also found some really nice platforms where we can get high quality audio material, which is why we're very happy! In any case, the update will be this week(for Patreon), closer to the weekend, so there's not much to wait for! We've done a lot of tedious but necessary work to make it convenient for YOU to play the game. Hopefully, this update will pleasantly surprise you with its experience, both in terms of story and gameplay (0.05 part2 will make 0.05 update completely complete). Budmo!!! Stand with Ukraine!!!

tracker_full.png

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Would really be nice if every update did not require starting over from scratch.. my saves from part 4 do not work with part 5.. another whole damn start over because just starting from new content does not feel like I have earned anything as I had to train to build up strength.

ND Ferret Studio

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
Would really be nice if every update did not require starting over from scratch.. my saves from part 4 do not work with part 5.. another whole damn start over because just starting from new content does not feel like I have earned anything as I had to train to build up strength.
We wrote about this earlier (no complaints to you) that when we finish with all the main gameplay elements, we will start trying to implement saves from previous versions. For now, this will be a very long and thankless task (as the technical component is constantly being changed). But in the future we will deal with it!

Reactions: astrophel

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
We wrote about this earlier (no complaints to you) that when we finish with all the main gameplay elements, we will start trying to implement saves from previous versions. For now, this will be a very long and thankless task (as the technical component is constantly being changed). But in the future we will deal with it!
That is why I said it would be nice.. not really an attack or complaint. BTW can we kind of slow down the instant text I know it is for effects but I have to keep rolling back let it play and roll it back again until I can read the entire sentence. Maybe make it a second or two longer so we can at least get the gist of what was being said.

Reactions: ND Ferret Studio

ND Ferret Studio

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
That is why I said it would be nice.. not really an attack or complaint. BTW can we kind of slow down the instant text I know it is for effects but I have to keep rolling back let it play and roll it back again until I can read the entire sentence. Maybe make it a second or two longer so we can at least get the gist of what was being said.
Oh, I see. It's still a bit too fast. It's always hard for developers to keep track of this, because it's just the right thing for them, hahahaha. We'll take note of that. We'll fix it in the nearest updates (or hotfixes).
P.S. And about the way I wrote. I always write it so that it is clear that it is not a passive-aggressive response, because sometimes it can seem that way because English is not our first language :3.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheBloodRiverSagaRetransmitter-0.05P1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: astrophel

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Lesbians is a tag on the edge, because these are scenes with the main character, it's more about bisexuality. And femdom is not something strong either, it's just a game of dominance between a mc and a woman. But there are no such scenes yet.
Hi,
I haven't tried your game yet because I am waiting for you to decide if the lesbian fetish will be optional, as in the player decides whether it happens or not.

Have you decided what you plan to do yet?

Your game looks interesting and I was just waiting.

kinuel

Mar 11, 2018
Hi,
I haven't tried your game yet because I am waiting for you to decide if the lesbian fetish will be optional, as in the player decides whether it happens or not.

Have you decided what you plan to do yet?

Your game looks interesting and I was just waiting.
I'm kind of into this too, but changing lesbian to pregnancy because on Patreon there's a creampie tag, but there's no impregnation or pregnant tag and that kind of "breaks" the concept of consequence.

Jul 27, 2020
Almost Done!!! / Progress Tracker

Good health, dear Cossacks!!! We will be very brief - finally, there is very little work left to do! From what we can tell, 5% corresponds to the production of scenes, and 10% to the production of sound and music in the game. We also found some really nice platforms where we can get high quality audio material, which is why we're very happy! In any case, the update will be this week(for Patreon), closer to the weekend, so there's not much to wait for! We've done a lot of tedious but necessary work to make it convenient for YOU to play the game. Hopefully, this update will pleasantly surprise you with its experience, both in terms of story and gameplay (0.05 part2 will make 0.05 update completely complete). Budmo!!! Stand with Ukraine!!!

View attachment 3069027
Can you stop with your cringe political losung, please? It's annoying.

Reactions: midnabreeder420
3.20 star(s) 11 Votes