VN Ren'Py The Builder [S2 Ep. 8.1] [LewdRobotics]

3.60 star(s) 30 Votes

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
IKR such kink shaming this user engages in fufufu
His post will not be touched they are a protected species. IMO I do not believe the intention o the dev was to create a ntr game. i dont know why but from his reactions and his attempts to fix/remove it I think he just did not know what people considered ntr at first. Then was shocked in the end when everyone came after him for it. I applaud him for coming forward and not hiding like I initially thought he was. As for Mr meaningless well he is just that his name fits. Anyone that would go into a thread and argue for 2 pages about a non ntr game being ntr well proves a point. I look forward to trying this game again when the update comes out. I also think the tag should be removed once it does come out if the dev does what he said he was going to do because that tag is only going to scare people away from what might turn out to be a good game.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
IMO I do not believe the intention o the dev was to create a ntr game.
It wasn't, he said so himself, he just created some jealousy aspects intially to motivate the mc, but that backfired to many harem purists like yourself.
The tag was just added because the first version had ntr(jealousy) aspects, pretty simple, not because it is an ntr game. If he removes the scene the tag probably also will go with.
But considering he did that once unknowingly who knows what might happen next? some people are already saying the planned changes are not enough as I mentioned in my previous post, it's a hard crowd to please.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
These posts are evidence that nothing is going to please the vanilla crowd.

Nothing short of making every girl a virgin and removing all male presence aside from mc will work for them. Good luck to the dev trying please and not trigger them with each new update...
I don't know, but if the MC gets her pregnant and then goes off with someone else... well, let her bother and keep that one. I don't need her to be a virgin, just that she doesn't cheat on the MC.

In any case, before taking a final decision I will first see how everything happens and then I will take it (which by the way, is what I had said in the previous post).

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
It wasn't, he said so himself, he just created some jealousy aspects intially to motivate the mc, but that backfired to many harem purists like yourself.
The tag was just added because the first version had ntr(jealousy) aspects, pretty simple, not because it is an ntr game. If he removes the scene the tag probably also will go with.
But considering he did that once unknowingly who knows what might happen next? some people are already saying the planned changes are not enough as I mentioned in my previous post, it's a hard crowd to please.
I'd be curious to the context for their seperation. the baby is MC's. ok so why did she leave? was the MC not providing? did the MC push her away? for me thats what im most curious about and that'll probably decide where i stand with her.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I'd be curious to the context for their seperation. the baby is MC's. ok so why did she leave? was the MC not providing? did the MC push her away? for me thats what im most curious about and that'll probably decide where i stand with her.
Maybe I misunderstood but I thought her and the mc never was "together". She was with dickhead while having mc on backburner until one night she needed a "shoulder to cry on" (read a dick in her pussy) and used the mc. Then she went back to dickhead all while keeping the mc on the shelf "just in case".

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Maybe I misunderstood but I thought her and the mc never was "together". She was with dickhead while having mc on backburner until one night she needed a "shoulder to cry on" (read a dick in her pussy) and used the mc. Then she went back to dickhead all while keeping the mc on the shelf "just in case".
that was my understanding

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
that sounds right. i guess i should've clarified that i was curious if that was gonna be changed in the next update.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Maybe because he was too vanilla for her sexual desires? :whistle:
But jokes aside, that's what I meant when I said a pure harem route like dev decided to add in his statement is going to be tough work when even ambiguity or very small detais are enough reason to make you guys drop the game, considering the normal route is going to exist side-by-side to it some things might end up leaking once in a while.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Look-see

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Well, if so, I see less of a problem than if she had decided to leave the MC after getting pregnant to go with the other guy.

In any case, as I say, I'll be sure what to think when I play the game and watch events unfold. It depends a lot on whether I like her behavior towards the MC during the game.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

sakosux

Oct 1, 2019
So, 1st of all never remove audio/video options from any game. You can't account for what sort of setup your players will have.
2nd the story and the response from the dev feels very wishy-washy. The renders look nice enough but the story needs a rewrite at this point which happens often for the beginning of VN games.
I am interested in what the next chapter will bring.

Reactions: ChrisNix

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
If she is one of the main LI's, then there is a high possibility that dev will not even give us a choice to accept her or not, MC will simply accept her as one of his LI's, we still do not know whether there will be a choice for that and whether it will be possible to reject potential LI's that we don't like

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Look-see

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
If she is one of the main LI's, then there is a high possibility that dev will not even give us a choice to accept her or not, MC will simply accept her as one of his LI's, we still do not know whether there will be a choice for that and whether it will be possible to reject potential LI's that we don't like
the dev did offer a a few choices on how to deal with her now. mostly by just ignoring her. some things werent preventable but you could ignore a few girls so i'll give a benefit of the doubt until the next update comes out.

Feb 12, 2021
well, doesn't look like LewdRobotics has an account here, so thanks to ChrisNix for posting this...looks fucking awesome already. LUV breeding bitches, especially when it's against their will (either rape or unwanted creampie :devilish:) n black woman w/blond hair in 3rd preview pic is a fucking GODDESS!! :love: (n wanna rock the black woman in the title screen's world also...more women of color please!!)
This solution would delay the inevitable for one more generation, but inbreeding would be a serious issue for all subsequent generations in the village. Not saying it isn't worth giving it the old college try.
hell yeah!! incest is best after all...speaking of, if someone could get word to the dev, n make a suggestion about making that a possibility (like maybe a long-lost sister, or ran into an ex-girlfriend he had a daughter with, n then decides he needs to knock her up also), it would be greatly appreciated.

... "violent fantasies"? SIGN ME UP :sneaky:

Last edited:

c4145317

Oct 14, 2019
When the MC was claiming celibacy I was feeling for him, thinking something along the lines of "Don't worry, buddy, we'll get you plenty of nice girls to happily repopulate the world with. There'll be character development and you'll soon heal from your past."
Then it was revealed shortly after that his terrible trauma was years of simping for a girl with a boyfriend. After this I just can't stop seeing MC as a loser, would rather play as Paul.

3.60 star(s) 30 Votes