VN Ren'Py The Builder [S2 Ep. 8.1] [LewdRobotics]

3.60 star(s) 30 Votes

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
i am very confused so the game is now just ntr ?
like forget the love and everything you get ntred through the whole game ?
From patreon:
"The upcoming release will have the beginnings of a points system for both the girls and the MC, and it will feature three altertanive paths: Harem (the MC is the only one having sex with the girls), ntr (other men also have sex with the girls) and an all inclusive (for those who don't want to miss any content)."

So don't be surprised if the children have other men's faces :HideThePain:
:ROFLMAO:

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
How can you guys be confused?

There is the main route which will contain both harem+ntr scenes (most people will follow this route to see all scenes).
But there is also the added option of a pure harem or pure ntr route which will just be skipping some scenes for people that want a more crafted experience.

That's how most western games deal with alternate routes, they just skip content.
If you want to see this in action the exact same mechanics are used in this game.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020

Therefore, it's usually much more practical to radically prevent such an eventuality from occurring: an option to turn NTR on/off is included at the start of the game or at some point in the intro. Either this or warn in uppercase every time an option can result in the NTR.
It seems that since the idea of adding ntr and sharing to the game that was originally only "harem" was not well received on patreon, the dev added a switch at the beginning to block the ntr and maybe the sharing completely.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1644302715760.png

The Builder - Episode 2 is released

Dear supporters, it's a pleasure to release Episode 2 of The Builder exactly two months after the initial launch of the game.
A revamped Ep1 has been given an early release to the $2 Nail Nanny tier. It will be available to the public in ten days.
A pure harem route for the game is now implemented.
In addition, there's plenty of stuff to chew on for the more eclectic tastes as well. All with ample warnings and options to skip.
As close followers know, Episode 2 is a bit of a transport episode, taking us to the main location of the game: the village of Fjorda.
We meet a total of four new female characters, but the episode's final focus is on the relation between Carla and the MC. That's why I selected this image as a masthead for the release. It raises interesting questions, such as:
Who's the girl? Who's the guy? From where is she looking at him? And what - if anything - is she wearing?
I would like to use the opportunity to thank you all again for the warm support for this project, and I hope you enjoy the direction this is taking.
Happy gaming!
Chris

Changelog 2022-02-05 Episode 2 B2
  • Added unique harem route (when selected, no traces of other content is shown)
  • Re-enabled sound
  • 4 new animations, 300+ renders, 6 new characters (4 female)
  • Minor adjustments to menus and screens
  • Corrected bug in barrack scene path selection

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yeah. You do not give a wuss about it and go get yourself a girl who is not the whore of the town.
Tough task, we heave hopes in you tho.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
In the harem path is it going to be revealed that the ex-girlfriend has been carrying MCs child all along? If so I'm not sure if it makes the situation better or worse. Still willing to take a swing even though I'm not sure the game knows what it wants to be yet. It is clear that it isn't going to please everybody and the dev shouldn't try to. That's how you get dumpster fires like the first iteration of "Because I Love Her."

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
guess the MC is more of a side character, MC only in name
harem still applies but for the antagonists :))
In principle, the dev has implemented a route without NTR or sharing:

Episode 2 B2
  • Added unique harem route (when selected, no traces of other content is shown)
  • Re-enabled sound
  • 4 new animations, 300+ renders, 6 new characters (4 female)
  • Minor adjustments to menus and screens
  • Corrected bug in barrack scene path selection
The question is if the content happens without you seeing it or if it doesn't really happen. I certainly don't like the first option, but I think what really happens is the second. But I may be wrong.

Reactions: mofonistik

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
It seems that option 1 harem really avoids the NTR. I can't be entirely sure, but if we listen to what the warning says, it seems to be the case:

Screenshot_2.png

dond1

Jul 29, 2019
I could not care less about the wife stuff. The content was decent but very small update for such a long time.. sigh

Reactions: wiwem71072

diego68usa

Aug 29, 2019
confusing... not sure what the goal is but its different! will monitor and see if next update has more content and more direction. good luck dev. v/r Diego

calel

Aug 19, 2021
I GET THIS ERROR
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/options.rpy", line 74, in script
define config.context_fadein_music = 1.0
File "renpy/common/000namespaces.rpy", line 9, in set
setattr(self.nso, name, value)
Exception: config.context_fadein_music is not a known configuration variable.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/options.rpy", line 74, in script
define config.context_fadein_music = 1.0
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\renpy-7.3.5-sdk\renpy\ast.py", line 2117, in execute
ns.set(self.varname, value)
File "renpy/common/000namespaces.rpy", line 9, in set
setattr(self.nso, name, value)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\renpy-7.3.5-sdk\renpy\defaultstore.py", line 99, in __setattr__
raise Exception('config.%s is not a known configuration variable.' % (name))
Exception: config.context_fadein_music is not a known configuration variable.

3.60 star(s) 30 Votes