VN Ren'Py The Builder [S2 Ep. 8.1] [LewdRobotics]

3.60 star(s) 30 Votes

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
When I’m an NTR hater, I have to say that at least the two big worlds are still well separated in this game. Carla started to get annoyed at first, but the story is well told about her from the perspective of an NTR hater as well. I just had to try it from both perspectives and indeed the pregnancy is done from both perspectives. And it wouldn’t be much better to tell a story about this woman to NTR haters when the woman got pregnant with MC and lives with another man, meaning the woman gives this man a family but no sex. If this game continues in the same way, then this will be a hell of a good game, if only DEV can make both sides equal and yet so that these two worlds never meet. (y)

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Personally, until it's absolutely confirmed that the NTR doesn't happen, I prefer to wait and find another one in the meantime.
There is an option to just ignore that girl entirely. So it can be fully avoided.

The only extra ntr scene is at the very end and you can choose to watch the vanilla version, ntr version or both one after the other.

Reactions: BlasKyau

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
what's the dealio with this new harem route? do I have to start a new game to pick it? in fact are any saves from episode1 original release save game compatible or do I have to restart either way?

BlueOrchid

Oct 27, 2020
I'm rooting for this one. Doing some real nice work with camera angles. Vagina's look like dev's read the work of Wrenna Robertson and Laura Dodsworth, that's for damn sure. Dialog seems reasonable enough, to have adults talking like adults instead of cartoon characters (an easy fall back). 400 isn't a big enough size to prove you own ; next time I want to see this little ditty at a solid GB. GB's are starfire.

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
One small gripe: For having a "Pregnancy" tag, I'm sure not seeing much pregnancy. In fact, the only indication there even is any pregnancy is the picture on the main page. Other than that, nothing. Then again, I usually don't play any of the Ren'py games. I just attempt to rip the images, so there may be some pregnancy-related material that I'm just not seeing.

salkrim

Jul 8, 2021
If

1. the NTR is only at the beginning with that pregnant married woman
2. she will not be in the village we're going to if we ignore her (never seeing her again)
3. there will not be any other men in the village for further NTR content

then, I can still see it as a harem game and don't have a problem with it.
I don't care about married women anyway and don't even want her.

The game is now Ignored due to censoreship.

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2020
I played the second episode. I don't like ntr(netorare) myself, but of course for every person there's a different definition of ntr on here. I think the dev handled it fine having it as an optional choice.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In any case will give the next update a look cause the story did seem interesting in the first episode, maybe with this little drama resolved can get back to that story instead, as weird as that would seem now given the baby situation...

Dec 9, 2020
One small gripe: For having a "Pregnancy" tag, I'm sure not seeing much pregnancy. In fact, the only indication there even is any pregnancy is the picture on the main page. Other than that, nothing. Then again, I usually don't play any of the Ren'py games. I just attempt to rip the images, so there may be some pregnancy-related material that I'm just not seeing.
There's already four different girls shown as pregnant, two in the banner, one in the images, and one in the game for two episodes that's setting up the story, and with the story basically leading down to you getting a bunch of women in a village pregnant I'm sure there will be more added every episode....

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
As is par for the course, even mention those three letters and the screech starts. Never mind that the dev has CLEARLY marked the choices so any sighted person can plainly see. If you're upset that there's content in the game that you find distasteful, even though the routes are clearly marked, then your complaints are petty and do a disservice to the dev's efforts because functionally you can play your harem route in peace. Here are the three examples that so far exist in the game:

Last edited:

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Well, this is completely horrible.

Really, Taking every Harem choice:

• You still have to listen to chucklehead having sex in the stall next to you.
  • You must choose one of two fantasies, both where you take Thea without consent, just the nicer "playful" or "Viking" option. Nothing to indicate that it's a fantasy beforehand. Nothing to indicate why you the MC seem to be immediately breaking your vow of chastity.
  • You have no choice but to get Carla pregnant with your child.
  • You have no choice to tell Carla to fuck off and hang up. "What do you do when you get horny"?? Fuck that's just plain sad.
  • And of course the whole "we're not going to tell the MC that impregnating the populace is part of the requirements."
Are you trying to make the MC depressed and suicidal? Because that's where this would logically go with the MC as written so far.

Nov 1, 2018
Fuck ChrisNix , it seems that we're living the exact same shit with the same type of girl...
It feels confusing but yet therapeutic ;-)
Great game by the way and can't wait to see the next chapter.

BTW, choice is key to sex scenes. Don't hesitate to give choices to switch positions, cum inside/outside and do some kinks. Great work ;-)

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Are you trying to make the MC depressed and suicidal? Because that's where this would logically go with the MC as written so far.
It's called story buildup, bad things are happening to the mc until he reaches the turning point which was mentioned by the dev to take place around Ep 5 if my memory is correct.

Reactions: Kazutoyo

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
It's called story buildup, bad things are happening to the mc until he reaches the turning point which was mentioned by the dev to take place around Ep 5 if my memory is correct.
I guess I'll sit out on this game for a few episodes then because right now I hate the way it is going and if the Dev is just going to keep shitting on the MC for the next two episodes I won't ever make it to the "turning point" because I've stewed at how much I hate even opening the game for 6 months (at best if "regular" releases means 1 release every 2 months).

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
I played the second episode. I don't like ntr(netorare) myself, but of course for every person there's a different definition of ntr on here. I think the dev handled it fine having it as an optional choice.

In any case will give the next update a look cause the story did seem interesting in the first episode, maybe with this little drama resolved can get back to that story instead, as weird as that would seem now given the baby situation...
Well, this is completely horrible.

Really, Taking every Harem choice:

• You still have to listen to chucklehead having sex in the stall next to you.
  • You must choose one of two fantasies, both where you take Thea without consent, just the nicer "playful" or "Viking" option. Nothing to indicate that it's a fantasy beforehand. Nothing to indicate why you the MC seem to be immediately breaking your vow of chastity.
  • You have no choice but to get Carla pregnant with your child.
  • You have no choice to tell Carla to fuck off and hang up. "What do you do when you get horny"?? Fuck that's just plain sad.
  • And of course the whole "we're not going to tell the MC that impregnating the populace is part of the requirements."
Well I came back to see what was the deal with the direction that the game took, seeing as the game is supposed to be a harem but the first release was far from it. Reading the new posts I can't see the appeal as the pure harem route appears to make no sense and the reason to have Carla shoved down our throats is the stupidest shit I have ever heard.

The fuck is wrong with the MC and his lack of self respect?

Thanks for the posts fellows I will take them as a warning.

Last edited:

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Btw they deleted those posts that said when you pick look at underwear there was bunch of cum there on one girl underwear saying did it for a bet or whatever even if you choose full "harem" route. Let me just remind it because all comments that mentioned that got deleted too.
That sex scene is canon there even in the harem route, but it's just a random girl having sex that isn't going to be part of the story and you have the option of just ignoring her entirely.
This was also already explained previously by the dev, it's just a voyeur event in this context...

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of:

The Builder [Ep. 2]

My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

here you can request there, and below my message, there's a link to my discord

Last edited:

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Also note to the dev. I actually laughed out loud in surprise and couldn't wait to see all 3 options play out in the hardhat bedroom scene. Good job, except it appears the "both" scene was mistakenly coded into the ntr scene, and the vanilla scene was coded into both the other options and they are exactly the same. In other words, one route is missing.

• Angry
Reactions: NakkiMuki
3.60 star(s) 30 Votes