VN Ren'Py The Builder [S2 Ep. 8.1] [LewdRobotics]

3.60 star(s) 30 Votes

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Good job, except it appears the "both" scene was mistakenly coded into the ntr scene, and the vanilla scene was coded into both the other options and they are exactly the same. In other words, one route is missing.
"Both" means both...
It plays the vanilla scene + the ntr scene right after. There is no "third route".

In fact the game technically just has a single route and you can pick and choose what content you want to avoid.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
"Both" means both...
It plays the vanilla scene + the ntr scene right after. There is no "third route".

In fact the game technically just has a single route and you can pick and choose what content you want to avoid.
ohh. well that's just confusing. Dev should probably clean that selection verbiage up a little bit.

Reactions: Macgamer

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
It is in your head. There are no emotions. Sex is all around MC but not for MC.
There is nothing but take in the others heaving sex with nothing to gain or loose,
just your time spent on seeing others shit on you for axactly no reason what so ever.

Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
It is in your head. There are no emotions. Sex is all around MC but not for MC.
There is nothing but take in the others heaving sex with nothing to gain or loose,
just your time spent on seeing others shit on you for axactly no reason what so ever.
I'm sorry to hear that. I hope it'll get better for you soon (y)

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
That sex scene is canon there even in the harem route, but it's just a random girl having sex that isn't going to be part of the story and you have the option of just ignoring her entirely.
This was also already explained previously by the dev, it's just a voyeur event in this context...
I guess then there won't be any LI that looks exactly like her.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Hi guys, thanks for the love and the input for The Builder. I'm currently working on episode 2 of the game, and that's why I'm absent from this thread.

You are of course free to hate the game based on the behind-the-scenes pilot and the leaked early release of Ep1, but as a general idea, it would be great to save your venom for when the game is decently up and running, let's say around Ep5. Then we can have meaningful discussions about the choices I've made, both artistically and story wise.

As for the economy of all this, I've worked seven months, partly full time on the project, and so far I've earned what is for me two days of wages. So your ideas of how much money I'm raking off the patreons is a bit off target (I live in a high cost country).

So allow me to ask for a bit of patience, a bit of decency, and if you have a bad day about something, maybe not use this thread as a place to vent your frustration? It might be hard to realize, but if you keep on sharing negative input based on poor predictions of the game, you also help killing the energy and will that drives this kind of creation.
I'm sorry ChrisNix but this is a total cop-out post. What you're say is essentially "Guys don't judge it yet, I have no idea what I'm doing or where I'm going yet, and only after several updates can we decide where it's going."

Your pilot, into, episode 1 or whatever you want to call it sets the tone and direction for the entire game. There shouldn't even be anything to leak, any demo or intro or whatever till you have a pretty good idea what you want to release. Sadly you only get 1 shot at a launch and either hit the mark or miss it.

Having read every comment posted here, it seems this one missed it and the promised product was different from the delivered product and you wonder why people got upset. Even now it seems the promised product is sort of being delivered but with a bunch of bloatware added that nobody who signed up for the original promise wants.

You can't feed people one thing for 5 updates and say don't judge it on that yet, the good stuff is coming in update 6 and expect people to judge it on that. From the second your work hit's whatever channel you use to release it in the very first version people are going to judge it on that.

Another way to look at it, if we're supposed to hold off till E5 to form an opinion and judge it, does that mean you're not accepting any money or sponsorship till then or are you expecting people to pay for something they're not allowed to judge for 5 updates?

Edit: I'd say this applies to any dev, not just ChrisNix specifically.

kenkko

May 11, 2017
Honestly, this game could be much better if the MC wasn't such a fucking simp for Carla, and could actually say no to things. We already know Carla would never be actually devoted to MC (ep2), so why bother with a relationship? Hope we have the ability to dump her at the earliest.

Nanhai

Jul 26, 2017
Damn I love how mc is gonna go from stupid to king it seems (depending on the player's choices of course). This will be great character building.

I also love the optional ntr and how the dirty talk is in the ntr scenes. Absolutely lovely.

Very impressive given how short the game currently is.

Hope there is an ntr option for all the ladies. :p

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I just tried to see how the game is and I can say several things:

1.- If you choose the harem route, Paul doesn't succeed with the girl (who by the way you don't see)

Screenshot_3.png

2.- From my perspective Carla and Paul make a good couple and can continue together until the end of days. Fortunately, I was able to go beyond warning her that Paul was cheating on her, with a bit of luck it makes her stay with him.

3.- There is a third option missing with the fantasy with Thea: not seeing it.

I'm not going to try the option with NTR, so I won't comment on it.

Mayonesa

Apr 2, 2020
If you play the harem route and then give the girl her panties, it still show her with cum dripping from her pussy, even if in that route Paul didn't have sex with her, he is kicked out of there before doing anything, so that scene should change.

About the optional NTR, I don't see why would you make a game about a dude that is called a breeder, and that must impregnate other woman, just to have NTR in it, if it's only with Carla in the first chapters and you can ignore her fully then by all means, but by the way this has gone, it seems you will add NTR with all the LI, in your game about a dude impregnating a bunch of woman and having an harem, it makes no sense to have NTR, but whatever float your boat. I just thin that if you used the time that it tooks to make that NTR scene for your "harem" game, you could have done other kinds of scenes that suit better the theme of MC breeding and having an harem IMHO ChrisNix

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
If you play the harem route and then give the girl her panties, it still show her with cum dripping from her pussy, even if in that route Paul didn't have sex with her, he is kicked out of there before doing anything, so that scene should change.
I hadn't seen the scene. If you choose to send Carla to hell you don't see the scene where you can give the panties to the other girl. In any case, taking into account how everything happens, the scene should change.

About the optional NTR, I don't see why would you make a game about a dude that is called a breeder, and that must impregnate other woman, just to have NTR in it, if it's only with Carla in the first chapters and you can ignore her fully then by all means, but by the way this has gone, it seems you will add NTR with all the LI, in your game about a dude impregnating a bunch of woman and having an harem, it makes no sense to have NTR, but whatever float your boat. I just thin that if you used the time that it tooks to make that NTR scene for your "harem" game, you could have done other kinds of scenes that suit better the theme of MC breeding and having an harem IMHO ChrisNix
Actually I'm only interested in the pure harem option where in theory you don't have to worry about any other guy besides the MC having sex with the LIs.

Reactions: Greebz

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
I don't know who and why deleted my comment, well, aniway.
Either the devs make a game about a harem and the first few episodes are more like a seed and a test of the pen, and then everything will go along 1 route.
Either the dev makes the same option with an emphasis on 3 letters.
And if the game goes along the classic route: there is something for everyone, but at the same time for no one, then, oddly enough, the audience will not be particularly happy. Because fans of the 1st genre will download the game, half of which they will not see.
The point of course developer, his game.
It's just that I've personally seen games that started like this.

Last edited:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well not much in story progress

Update felt pretty short

Thank god for the harem route tho

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
If you choose the harem route, Paul doesn't succeed with the girl (who by the way you don't see)
Except you do see her. She's sitting on the toilet wiping Paul's cum out while asking you to hand her the panties she left in the middle of the floor. It seems like the dialogue implying Paul struck out is just there so people can pretend the sex scene didn't happen while the story continues on as if it did.

3.60 star(s) 30 Votes