VN Ren'Py The Builder [S2 Ep. 8.1] [LewdRobotics]

3.60 star(s) 30 Votes

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
Nah! harem and pregnant become one I hope the child's face is not another man's face. But wait.. shit ntr man

sn3p

Nov 3, 2017
Nah! harem and pregnant become one I hope the child's face is not another man's face. But wait.. shit ntr man
From patreon:
"The upcoming release will have the beginnings of a points system for both the girls and the MC, and it will feature three altertanive paths: Harem (the MC is the only one having sex with the girls), ntr (other men also have sex with the girls) and an all inclusive (for those who don't want to miss any content)."

So don't be surprised if the children have other men's faces :HideThePain:

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Honestly, all the newborn children having the faces of adult men would be a pretty funny surprise. Just imagine seeing your child for the first time and it smiles back at you like Hide the Pain Harold :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:unsure: :unsure:
:KEK::KEK::KEK:

If there are going to be other male npc in the village, then what was all that in the first chapter where they did studies to find out who was the best candidate? So the first chapter now is just a waste of time just to show how much of a loser the mc is? :LUL:

This is going to get interesting lol

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
:unsure: :unsure:
:KEK::KEK::KEK:

If there are going to be other male npc in the village, then what was all that in the first chapter where they did studies to find out who was the best candidate? So the first chapter now is just a waste of time just to show how much of a loser the mc is? :LUL:

This is going to get interesting lol
To be honest I'm wondering what was the point of the poll he made...since from my recollection the votes went mostly for a harem based style with no ntr
so .. why did he make the poll if he was going to go in this direction (harem/ntr)
that's what I don't really understand
"okay so most of the votes went for harem, mkay that's good , gonna add some NTR because ... yea... votes said they wanted harem so .. NTR FITS!"
I reckon that's what he is thinking...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So .. tried to play the pilot generation and could not go through with it.
The setting makes no sense at all.
These are the attributes this show is supposed to cater to:

Then, all of a sudden, the game begins to make absolutely no sense:

Now for the next wrench in this game plot not making sense:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
So .. tried to play the pilot generation and could not go through with it.
The setting makes no sense at all.
These are the attributes this show is supposed to cater to:

Then, all of a sudden, the game begins to make absolutely no sense:

Now for the next wrench in this game plot not making sense:

Holy shit,you know things are serious when you can understand a post from Canto completely :LUL: (perhaps it's just me, since English it's not my native language,but sometimes I have to decipher his posts hahahaha)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yup .. the pilot is absurd ... A 6 months pregnant babe tells us the player will decide if she is to
flash or not the MC, then we get no option what so ever.

Afterwards, in the scenes where she changes and MC is looking through her wide open door,
she is not pregnant but fit as a fiddle.

• Haha
Reactions: sakosux and BTLD

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Played the episode 01 also .. what a dumpsterfire.

There is nothing gentlemany about doing it in the tiolet.
There is nothing gentlemany about looking through the stalls.
There is nothing gentlemany about picking up someone else”s underwear off the floor.
There is nothing gentlemany about a girl standing in open urinal stall but nekkid in men”s bathroom.
There is nothing of the proposed setting from the pilot in this episode 01.
No protagonist for the job is any good with the women, no breeding material, no potent in any way.

We are shown a kinetic novel of assholes getting sex falling in their lap from the dev.

We have no say in anything, we are not given any agency, we have none of the skills advertised,
the character we folow is not treated in any way, shape or form as a protagonist, the action is of the side characters,
there is no plot we could follow other than the one of the couple, where she knows her man to be a fkker of countless cunts for the past 5 years, a worthless womanizing disgusting sleazebag, to which nobody seems to be any wiser.

Thank you for this vision of the worst scums of our lives: dumb whoring skanks, macho idiot womanizers,
they do make for some comic relief couples of shag and discard poor characters to see and
not feel anythig about.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Best mod to come out of this hectic unnecessarily irrational and unappealing game:
Made a little patch/Mod with re-integrated game preferences and some more setting options

Download Mod v0.1 (<1MB)
Workupload

View attachment 1527359 View attachment 1527360 View attachment 1527361
How can anyone complain about the non-NTR, when there is really only 1 glaring issue that needs to be addressed? A lack of an options menu. Everything else seems ok. Nothing special, but decent enough. But not having an options menu is just dumb. That should be included in every game.

EDIT: I want to clarify, it's an oversight, or possibly, an unfinished product that was leaked here. So I'm not trying to be overly critical of the dev. I just wanted to point out that when the game is ready to be shared, it absolutely needs an options menu.
I'll wait til we get an options menu before playing.
No default menu? Means I can't change the volume or turn skip all on? Seems kind of a lame choice. As far as I know it's actually more work to make the menu worse than to just leave it alone.
So, 1st of all never remove audio/video options from any game. You can't account for what sort of setup your players will have.
2nd the story and the response from the dev feels very wishy-washy. The renders look nice enough but the story needs a rewrite at this point which happens often for the beginning of VN games.
I am interested in what the next chapter will bring.
No way to set ANY options whatsoever?!? Fail.
Best feature rich mod for this feature starved modicum of gaming try out.

Reactions: sakosux

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
To be honest I'm wondering what was the point of the poll he made...since from my recollection the votes went mostly for a harem based style with no ntr
so .. why did he make the poll if he was going to go in this direction (harem/ntr)
that's what I don't really understand
"okay so most of the votes went for harem, mkay that's good , gonna add some NTR because ... yea... votes said they wanted harem so .. NTR FITS!"
I reckon that's what he is thinking...
My guess? a high tier patron dumped whole bunch of money on him.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
From patreon:
"The upcoming release will have the beginnings of a points system for both the girls and the MC, and it will feature three altertanive paths: Harem (the MC is the only one having sex with the girls), ntr (other men also have sex with the girls) and an all inclusive (for those who don't want to miss any content)."

ChrisNix. This means that if an LI doesn't interest you or you don't get enough points with it, will there be NTR? I don't know about others, but in my case, if I'm playing and I have an NTR scene with an LI for not getting enough points, I close the game and delete it forever. Of course, having the opportunity to not see the scene and that this still happens has the consequence that... I close the game and delete it forever.

I wouldn't include NTR in the game, but if the developer wants it, I recommend that it can be turned on or off at the start of the game (which translated means if you turn it off it doesn't happen).

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game cannot have any competition because the story is not about stealing girls, not about battling others, not about other men. The story is MC is the hero and he knws how to attract girls,
he is very potent, which translates to alpha to the maxx just like in the animal kingdom,
and he is not aware that all the girls want to breed with him.

The scene about a girl MC knows for more n 5 years and she still chooses to stick to the jerk antagonist,
that is the silliest, most idiotical introduction to a main character of a story about him being the hero
who is supposed to know how to attract and be actively attracting girls:
the premise set in stone from the very 1st introduction to this game is:
-girls are supposed to choose him.
Anything outside of that turns the whole show/game/story/novel/idea into a dumpsterfire, a gag.

What is there in the game is nonsense and not worth the reading it takes to make any idea:
Girls are not attracted in the slightest to MC, even being paid and knowing they have to breed with the MC,
they keep plowing anything that moves, like the asshole antagonist for example,
even the show runner bitch says MC would have to play his cards right?

How? Bribe her? Get himself blackmailed into banging her?

The story has no way of moving forward because all the intrigue and the action and the plot
is actually going on with and about all the other caracters, outside of any gamer/MC choice.

ChrisNix

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2021
Hi guys, thanks for the love and the input for The Builder. I'm currently working on episode 2 of the game, and that's why I'm absent from this thread.

You are of course free to hate the game based on the behind-the-scenes pilot and the leaked early release of Ep1, but as a general idea, it would be great to save your venom for when the game is decently up and running, let's say around Ep5. Then we can have meaningful discussions about the choices I've made, both artistically and story wise.

As for the economy of all this, I've worked seven months, partly full time on the project, and so far I've earned what is for me two days of wages. So your ideas of how much money I'm raking off the patreons is a bit off target (I live in a high cost country).

So allow me to ask for a bit of patience, a bit of decency, and if you have a bad day about something, maybe not use this thread as a place to vent your frustration? It might be hard to realize, but if you keep on sharing negative input based on poor predictions of the game, you also help killing the energy and will that drives this kind of creation.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Hi guys, thanks for the love and the input for The Builder. I'm currently working on episode 2 of the game, and that's why I'm absent from this thread.

You are of course free to hate the game based on the behind-the-scenes pilot and the leaked early release of Ep1, but as a general idea, it would be great to save your venom for when the game is decently up and running, let's say around Ep5. Then we can have meaningful discussions about the choices I've made, both artistically and story wise.

As for the economy of all this, I've worked seven months, partly full time on the project, and so far I've earned what is for me two days of wages. So your ideas of how much money I'm raking off the patreons is a bit off target (I live in a high cost country).

So allow me to ask for a bit of patience, a bit of dencency, and if you have a bad day about something, maybe not use this thread as a place to vent your frustration? It might be hard to realize, but if you keep on sharing negative input based on poor predictions of the game, you also help killing the energy and will that drives this kind of creation.
I'm pretty sure the main source of potential players (followers of the harem genre) is more concerned about the possibility of NTR.

No fan of this genre wants to suddenly come across a scene from NTR. Therefore, it's usually much more practical to radically prevent such an eventuality from occurring: an option to turn NTR on/off is included at the start of the game or at some point in the intro. Either this or warn in uppercase every time an option can result in the NTR.

3.60 star(s) 30 Votes