VN Ren'Py The Builder [S2 Ep. 8.1] [LewdRobotics]

3.60 star(s) 30 Votes

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
More oxygen getting wasted!!!!! It has an NTR tag.
I'm trying to find out if you know the concept "optional" or "avoidable"

FYI, the game has a route called "pure harem" that has no NTR even as a remote possibility. I don't know if you'll find it frustrating, but you can always complain, get angry and gnash your teeth. That said, it won't change the fact that it exists.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Release plan
Episode 1 is in public release - FREE

Episodes 3 is downloadable here (Episodes 1-3 - the story so far)

Episode 4 is planned for primo September 2022

30 episodes in total are planned, covering the full storyline to its (surprising) clonclusion.

23 HOURS AGO

600 renders passed for Episode 4

This preview marks the 600 render milestone for Episode 4 of The Builder.

Now would be a good time to take off your clothes

Sally has never been particularly shy. In Episode 4 of The Builder, we will see her interact with one of our other female characters

Episode 4 now only has its lewd sections left to render before release to the top patrons.

If I can manage my way through the tech stuff, this will also be the first time the game is released for Android, but it comes with a big IF.

Episode 5 is planned to be a shorter one, with the visit of a character I know some of you will enjoy seeing again.

Last edited:

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Why is the mc still freaking out about having sex in ep 4? I get we have two different stories. One says fuck them all and get them pregnant,the other wait until the monument is done then fuck them all and get them pregnant. At this point it makes little sense for him to be a pussy and having a morality crisis every time he gives in to some sexy(or not sexy) woman and has sex with her. I mean the guy has had sex what 4 times at most in the last year or so? I do not get the conflicting story line either. Either we are supposed to get them all pregnant or are not,why the issue about before or after the monument(other than a plot point,and a poor one it makes no sense)?

TwoSeven13

Sep 24, 2022
Why is the mc still freaking out about having sex in ep 4? I get we have two different stories. One says fuck them all and get them pregnant,the other wait until the monument is done then fuck them all and get them pregnant. At this point it makes little sense for him to be a pussy and having a morality crisis every time he gives in to some sexy(or not sexy) woman and has sex with her. I mean the guy has had sex what 4 times at most in the last year or so? I do not get the conflicting story line either. Either we are supposed to get them all pregnant or are not,why the issue about before or after the monument(other than a plot point,and a poor one it makes no sense)?
I don't get it either. I like the broad idea of the story, its well crafted and the renders are good, but the MC's personality is really a barrier. He's so angry and I don't get the reluctance at all either.

Reactions: Necronlord3

Buridus

Jul 31, 2021
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script_ep4.rpy", line 342, in script
menu:
File "game/script_ep4.rpy", line 343, in <module>
"Look at her and find out what's going on" if perv > 5:
NameError: name 'perv' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script_ep4.rpy", line 342, in script
menu:
File "D:\Games\The_Builder-Episode_4_B1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1903, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
File "D:\Games\The_Builder-Episode_4_B1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 976, in menu
condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
File "D:\Games\The_Builder-Episode_4_B1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1092, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\Games\The_Builder-Episode_4_B1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1085, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/script_ep4.rpy", line 343, in <module>
"Look at her and find out what's going on" if perv > 5:
NameError: name 'perv' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19044 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
The Builder Episode_4_B1
Thu Oct 20 14:34:45 2022

Can i get a fix on this?

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Interesting story, I have not gone far.

What asset did you use on Synne's nipples? :devilish: been looking for something like those forever.

Last edited:

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
For me...when ever there isn't a walk through mod available (renpy games only), I use this Universal Ren'Py Mod to see what's behind the hidden choices. Just extract and drop 0x52_URM.rpa file into the game folder and run the game. You will see a box in the top right corner when ever there's a story choice to be made.
View attachment 1924030
I get a traceback error when I try using URM. Unren also doesn't work, is there any other way to show variables or access the console?

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
I get a traceback error when I try using URM. Unren also doesn't work, is there any other way to show variables or access the console?
To enable the console just go to the folder of the game, then "renpy/common/00console.rpy", find the following lines:

# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = False

There you just change the line to "True" and the console is working. Works with every renpy game and won't cause errors. Also for UnRen, just try a different version, helps often enough.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
To enable the console just go to the folder of the game, then "renpy/common/00console.rpy", find the following lines:

# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = False

There you just change the line to "True" and the console is working. Works with every renpy game and won't cause errors. Also for UnRen, just try a different version, helps often enough.
Awesome, thank you.

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
When Liz sniffs the MC's cock, I'd expect her to smell Pam's juices. Just a thought. :giggle: I thought Liz would have mentioned it before she began her blowjob. :LOL:

screenshot0041.png

Reactions: tappp92

Blernblern

Nov 19, 2018
As a guy from a North European country, these people really remind me of the Lestadians that are present in my country too. What a bunch of nutters they are.

Tora-uma

Oct 27, 2020
I got an error msg at the church scene, i guess when the woman's flashing you or stuff, maybe a missing img or stuff? Any thoughts on how to solve? :E

And now that I think about it, the same think happened on the past update in a kinda "quiz" scene, basically after the answers I was getting an error msg...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.60 star(s) 30 Votes