VN Ren'Py The Builder [S2 Ep. 8.1] [LewdRobotics]

3.60 star(s) 30 Votes

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Is the only NTR in the game is a character being pregnant with someone else? Because that's not NTR, unless the MC watched it happen and she was his love interest. NTR needs intent and feelings to match up else it's not NTR. Not gonna go too deep in to it since mods hate that.
But I am curious, since if that's all the game seems utterly uninteresting.

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
Android Port:

The Builder [Ep. 4 B1] [LewdRobotics]

Android : , Workupload

ON START ALLOW STORAGE

In My Android Ports,When you uninstall game, your saves will not lost.when you install new version it will automatic load in new version.

Save Location : Mexxy0011/mexxy.the.builder

I added some extra features in Android Ports, which list below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you like my work, support on buy me coffee

Here is my discord server :
Here is 0011 discord server :
I don't see the extra features. How to access?

Reactions: Me͜͡xxy

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Is the only NTR in the game is a character being pregnant with someone else? Because that's not NTR, unless the MC watched it happen and she was his love interest. NTR needs intent and feelings to match up else it's not NTR. Not gonna go too deep in to it since mods hate that.
Nope

In the first part of the game, there's an occasion where you're listening to and possibly watching another dude with one of your LIs

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I'm very proud of my MC. At the very first chance, he broke the vow of chastity.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
There are a few NTR scenes in Ep1/Ep2; they're poorly written and poorly portrayed, and I would be surprised if any of them appeal to NTR fans at all.

Ep1: MC rival (and BF of the MC's long-time love) fucks another future LI in a bathroom. If you're on pure harem path, the future LI is a shittier potential LI because the harem path only removes content, including necessary characterization for her. If you're on the 'choice' path and you choose the 'harem' choice, there's still a render showing the rival's cum dripping out of the LI.

Ep2: In a flashback, the MC watches the long-time love fuck the rival and humiliate the MC, but then she also fucks the MC afterwards in the NTR 'cuck-reclaiming' trope. This was poorly-written and inserted specifically to justify her pregnancy being the MC's child because the writer just doesn't understand what appeals to harem fans, what appeals to NTR fans, and which of the two he wants to attract to the game despite literally holding a poll about it that he then ignored.

Nothing in Ep3 other than another LI (who you can fuck in that episode) being pregnant by a donor, which is just a dumb choice in a game explicitly about the MC getting everyone in the village pregnant.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
I haven't played it yet but here in Brazil this game is in the incest games category...there is no incest tag here in this topic but I would like to know if there is incest or not?
Not related to the MC, no. There will likely be some future instances of MC+a mother+her daughter or similar.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
I remember playing this game previous update, but now can't run it. Did developer change engine or the "32bit" version is simply not shared?
Nah. Probably just didn't enable it in Ren'Py's code, or he's using a newer version of Ren'Py (8, most likely) that dropped support for 32-bit.

In short, upgrade your system. 32-bit is on its last legs.

Dec 9, 2020
Nothing in Ep3 other than another LI (who you can fuck in that episode) being pregnant by a donor, which is just a dumb choice in a game explicitly about the MC getting everyone in the village pregnant.
Ok well that certainly makes no sense for the story anymore, since the MC is suppose to be the one for that role?
Oh well time to move on.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
There are a few NTR scenes in Ep1/Ep2; they're poorly written and poorly portrayed, and I would be surprised if any of them appeal to NTR fans at all.

Ep1: MC rival (and BF of the MC's long-time love) fucks another future LI in a bathroom. If you're on pure harem path, the future LI is a shittier potential LI because the harem path only removes content, including necessary characterization for her. If you're on the 'choice' path and you choose the 'harem' choice, there's still a render showing the rival's cum dripping out of the LI.

Ep2: In a flashback, the MC watches the long-time love fuck the rival and humiliate the MC, but then she also fucks the MC afterwards in the NTR 'cuck-reclaiming' trope. This was poorly-written and inserted specifically to justify her pregnancy being the MC's child because the writer just doesn't understand what appeals to harem fans, what appeals to NTR fans, and which of the two he wants to attract to the game despite literally holding a poll about it that he then ignored.

After having played the game, in the choice-harem path, i totally agree with this post.

NTR is not avoided, just hidden, and then the story is clearly messed up with the Dev not knowing how to make two paths that are so different between them.

I knew the moment i saw harem and NTR that something like this would happen, since the game would have to be so different to appeal to both groups, that such a combination never works, specially when its done poorly

I dont understand why the Dev didnt listen to the poll he made

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
After having played the game, in the choice-harem path, i totally agree with this post.

NTR is not avoided, just hidden, and then the story is clearly messed up with the Dev not knowing how to make two paths that are so different between them.

I knew the moment i saw harem and NTR that something like this would happen, since the game would have to be so different to appeal to both groups, that such a combination never works, specially when its done poorly

I dont understand why the Dev didnt listen to the poll he made
This answerd is for explain juan palot the pure harem route

In the pure harem route, Paul and the bathroom girl don't have sex. But really it's just because Paul says something he shouldn't. I personally think the scene keeps putting her in a bad spot as LI.

In the pure harem route, Paul doesn't participate in the flashback (except to be humiliated if you choose to) as he can't even enter the room.

This is true in all paths.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
In the pure harem route, Paul and the bathroom girl don't have sex. But really it's just because Paul says something he shouldn't. I personally think the scene keeps putting her in a bad spot as LI.
Her actual *dialogue* in the choice path/harem choice gives a valid reason for why she went into the bathroom with Paul in the first place, but pure harem route skips that dialogue because the pure harem path is an afterthought that the dev did not code well. So if you assume from the dialogue that they didn't have sex in the choice route+harem path, and the dev left the bad render in because he's not competent (which is pretty clearly what happened; and the dev still hasn't fixed that despite me mentioning it quite a while ago), Gry is a more likable LI in the choice+harem path than she is in the pure harem path.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. .the game start is jarring. MC is very capable in the one department the girls need him to be, yet the game shits on him for absolutely no reason, like, no reason at all.

Reactions: v1900
Feb 17, 2022
Well .. .the game start is jarring. MC is very capable in the one department the girls need him to be, yet the game shits on him for absolutely no reason, like, no reason at all.
Because this game was never intended to be a harem game. The dev may say it was but everything shown so far is catered to fans of playing as a cuck MC.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Because this game was never intended to be a harem game. The dev may say it was but everything shown so far is catered to fans of playing as a cuck MC.
Like we've been saying from the beginning, the dev would get a LOT less flak if he'd just decide what type of game he wants to make, make that game, and pitch it as that game.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Her actual *dialogue* in the choice path/harem choice gives a valid reason for why she went into the bathroom with Paul in the first place, but pure harem route skips that dialogue because the pure harem path is an afterthought that the dev did not code well. So if you assume from the dialogue that they didn't have sex in the choice route+harem path, and the dev left the bad render in because he's not competent (which is pretty clearly what happened; and the dev still hasn't fixed that despite me mentioning it quite a while ago), Gry is a more likable LI in the choice+harem path than she is in the pure harem path.
The Dev has changed the render for a conversation with the MC in front of the bathroom mirror:

Screenshot_1.png

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
The Dev has changed the render for a conversation with the MC in front of the bathroom mirror:

View attachment 2116145
Nope, that's always been there. I just checked, the offending render in the "choice" path - "harem" choice in this scene is still present. Pure harem path is still missing the important conversation part just before this that literally has Gry explain why she's in there with Paul. (Pure harem path also misses a karma point gained during that conversation.)

So despite me literally giving them the exact label names where they fucked up, it's still wrong. The dev is not competent.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 30 Votes