• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

VN Ren'Py The Builder [S2 Ep. 8.1] [LewdRobotics]

3.60 star(s) 30 Votes

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Again devs add in something new that break your save files. The perv points is what is breaking the game save files. You need to start again from the beginning to avoid the error messages.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Again devs add in something new that break your save files. The perv points is what is breaking the game save files. You need to start again from the beginning to avoid the error messages.
Perv points were added last version, so they didn't add something new again, Tora-uma is just using a save from before episode 3.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
The Builder [Ep. 4 B1] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 167mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

If you like my ports please support me for more. Tnxx.

Reactions: Thy4nd

hey_you

Jul 2, 2017
Is the dev in this thread. He put "=+1" instead "+=1" on the choices for ep 4 and it keeps setting the confidence, karma, and perv to 1 instead of increasing it and there are some scenes that are only triggered when you have more than 1, like in the Sally scene where you need 3. I fixed it on mine and I am attaching it here. Just put it in game folder.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Is the dev in this thread. He put "=+1" instead "+=1" on the choices for ep 4 and it keeps setting the confidence, karma, and perv to 1 instead of increasing it and there are some scenes that are only triggered when you have more than 1, like in the Sally scene where you need 3. I fixed it on mine and I am attaching it here. Just put it in game folder.
Using your fix, I now get this issue.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
I remember playing this game previous update, but now can't run it. Did developer change engine or the "32bit" version is simply not shared?

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
I haven't played it yet but here in Brazil this game is in the incest games category...there is no incest tag here in this topic but I would like to know if there is incest or not?

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
There was extra space on that line of the script. I changed it on my file and changed the file I attached. So it work now.
Yeah... I don't like copying from a web format into .rpy. When I share files, I zip them. So, what I did was edit my script_ep4.rpy to reflect the +=1 format using the "find" function and it works like a charm now! I used your advice to manually repair the file myself and it works perfectly. Thank you for the point in the right direction, my friend. Sincerely appreciated.;)(y)

For any of you that struggle with file creation from a web format, here is a zip copy of my repaired file using the info so generously provided by hey_you ;)(y)

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:devilish:(y)

PS: Just unzip the file, drop it into your game folder and allow overwrite. Problem solved! Thanks again to hey_you for the info on how to fix this!(y)

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
From the banner on the OP it looks like it's interracial, but I don't see that tag on it.

JohnLewd

Feb 28, 2021
Very hot, seductive sex scenes, pregnancy, nice scenery and thrilling moments, this game it's getting better and better with every update. There's a promise for great experience here for sure, I hope it keeps going up, that was great !! Good job dev, keep it coming... (y)

Reactions: PapaPhat

Me͜͡xxy

Oct 17, 2022
Android Port:

The Builder [Ep. 4 B1] [LewdRobotics]

Android : ,

ON START ALLOW STORAGE

In My Android Ports,When you uninstall game, your saves will not lost.when you install new version it will automatic load in new version.

Save Location : Mexxy0011/mexxy.the.builder

I added some extra features in Android Ports, which list below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you like my work, support on buy me coffee

Here is my discord server :
Here is 0011 discord server :

3.60 star(s) 30 Votes