VN Ren'Py The Builder [S2 Ep. 8.1] [LewdRobotics]

3.60 star(s) 30 Votes

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Episode 4 loses all the prior stats karma perv confidence set back to one again.
This has been addressed here in forum. Smartass me wants me to tell you to read the forum. Kind hearted me will just include the file you need to fix the issue. Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Just a touch of sarcasm, no malice intended...:devilish:

Unzip the attached file, drop it into your game folder and allow overwrite. Problem solved. Enjoy, my friend!;)(y)

Thanks again to hey_you for the info on how to fix this!(y)

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

Reactions: darlic

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Anyway, i guess everything has been said already. I like the setup of the game and the renders, i think it suffers from a lack of direction so far, will continue to play it for now.

Lets see if the game can improve in the future and i hope the Dev listens to the feedback, because the game has potential

EDIT: One last thing, i think something the game is really lacking is in establishing a connection between the MC and the girls. The Dev seems to think people here only wants to see someone fucking someone else and thats it, but that is not what VNs are.

Ironically, the only two girls the MC seem to be in a path of establising a conenection and a real relationship, are the daughter of the innkeeper and the girl you find in the site that isnt the Mayor, which are the ones that have less interest in having sex with the MC

Last edited:

J'Daremo

Jul 2, 2020
By the Goddess, are you Smegheads still fighting over the avoidable ntr?
Just fekking move on already if you don't like it. It's been almost a year already and you guys are STILL fighting over it.
You get choices at the beginning if you want to see it or not. So fekking what if it is hidden. You choose not to see it, it doesn't matter if it is hidden or not.
You guys are just clogging up this thread with pointless arguing over crap you don't have to see, making it hard for the dev to answer actual questions pertaining to the game
. . . Like, WTF do we now have to deal with a potential religious cockblock on top of the rest of the drama? LOL
Of course there are going to be hurdles for the MC, otherwise, it would be a very short game. Getting more interesting by the minute.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC needs a fighting chance. The hurdles need to be passable.
The journey needs to be uphill, rising with every episode, not sinking.
When you caracterise MC as pussy magnet and scientifically proven overly endowed,
but portray him as being a looser in the same exact places where you previously placed
his attributes, it does not make any sense.
MC was supposed to be the winner, they portrayed him like that,
but the game keeps shitting on him which makes no sense.

Hercules was a renouned hero and he still had enormous obstacles that tested his mettle.
This game makes MC fail at the simplest of tasks, after portraying him as being the ace at those same tasks.

MC should have been able to turn those asshole moves the filler characters dropped on him,
both in the bathroom and in the hall, into successful comebacks, overcoming adversion,
because the game set it up like he had the attributes, but instead he got unfavorable outcomes.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
is the NTR avoidable?
Copied this from an earlier reply to the same question... Hope this helps...

For anyone starting a new play that does NOT want to see Carla's content (NTR), there is a line at the employment event just before you first encounter Carla and her D-bag dude where the MC has the option to say, "I don't know these people" (selecting that option avoids ALL NTR) and Carla will not make any appearances in your gameplay at all.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

Reactions: GreggoryLove

brig106

Jan 27, 2019
Not a bad game at all, I am enjoying it. Not difficult to follow. The MC seems to get lambasted a lot, but for obvious reasons he is forgiven. They said he will be helped all the time, but he has to help himself for the most. The one thing I would say but it's a little late to change it: He should have had to work out for himself, that his main task in reality was to impregnate most of the women.

Reactions: ramvivat and Pinsel
3.60 star(s) 30 Votes