VN Ren'Py The Builder [S2 Ep. 8.1] [LewdRobotics]

3.60 star(s) 30 Votes

crimsonoon

Apr 28, 2022
do not judge strictly - I learned about this VN only a month ago. Naturally, I did not know about the number of updates for this year.
Oh sorry! Wasn't trying to be harsh or anything, my apologies if It came off that way. Next update is likely to come out next year based on previous releases.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
do not judge strictly - I learned about this VN only a month ago. Naturally, I did not know about the number of updates for this year.
To give you a more straight forward answer, my friend... I don't expect another update until early in the new year, perhaps toward the end of January or early February. Every three to four months is a decent expectancy for updates to this title. I hope that helps. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
To give you a more straight forward answer, my friend... I don't expect another update until early in the new year, perhaps toward the end of January or early February. Every three to four months is a decent expectancy for updates to this title. I hope that helps. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
well thanx, camerade.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Can I have a mac version?

it's not update yet.
You should go do some research, I do not know for sure, but I have read you can download the PC version, then I think to remove the games folder, and put it in an older version of the mac download, but not sure if that is all you do.

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
Copied this from an earlier reply to the same question... Hope this helps...

For anyone starting a new play that does NOT want to see Carla's content (NTR), there is a line at the employment event just before you first encounter Carla and her D-bag dude where the MC has the option to say, "I don't know these people" (selecting that option avoids ALL NTR) and Carla will not make any appearances in your gameplay at all.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)
you can also pick the harem route and then pick to see the carla material. in the harem route she is carrying your child and only ever has sex with the mc. you even get to cuck paul. no NTR with her in harem route, other than maybe netori

Any update on Ep5?
Ep5 is out for patrons

Ep5 is out for patrons

is the NTR avoidable?
yes. you can choose harem route at the game start. No NTR will be shown

Last edited:
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
you can also pick the harem route and then pick to see the carla material. in the harem route she is carrying your child and only ever has sex with the mc. you even get to cuck paul. no NTR with her in harem route, other than maybe netori
No shit... this is the path I have been on since day one. Strong grasp on the obvious much? I really don't mean to be a prick but I didn't ask a question in my post. You are directing answers to me to questions that I did not ask! Please don't do that. I have already posted similar messages to what you just said months ago... hence my my sarcasm...
Ep5 is out for patrons
I appreciate that you are trying to help, friend. But, do not spam the forum or quote my posts to answer questions that I did not ask. You said the same exact thing, two posts in a row... "Ep5 is out for patrons." If/when a moderator sees that your posts will be either consolidated into a multi quote format like I am using now or simply deleted. I've had the same thing happen to me as well.

When I answered the question about when to expect the next update, it had not been long since the previous update. When you key off of my old post with current information, it appears that you are trying make me look foolish. In the same situation like reading the same update expectation question shortly after we receive update 5, I would say the exact same thing that I did before. Please do not use my old posts with general information with current information like you did because it makes it look like you are correcting me when given the information at the time I was NOT wrong, merely providing a broad estimate.

Thanks again for pitching in to help. I sense that was your intent, just avoid spam posts and don't quote my posts to answer questions that I did not ask. Thank you.

Adventure ever on friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

Last edited:

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
No shit... this is the path I have been on since day one. Strong grasp on the obvious much? I really don't mean to be a prick but I didn't ask a question in my post. You are directing answers to me to questions that I did not ask! Please don't do that. I have already posted similar messages to what you just said months ago... hence my my sarcasm...

I appreciate that you are trying to help, friend. But, do not spam the forum or quote my posts to answer questions that I did not ask. You said the same exact thing, two posts in a row... "Ep5 is out for patrons." If/when a moderator sees that your posts will be either
consolidated into a multi quote format like I am using now or simply deleted. I've had the same thing happen to me as well.

When I answered the question about when to expect the next update, it had not been long since the previous update. When you key off of my old post with current information, it appears that you are trying make me look foolish. In the same situation like reading the same update expectation question shortly after we receive update 5, I would say the exact same thing that I did before. Please do not use my old posts with general information with current information like you did because it makes it look like you are correcting me when given the information at the time I was NOT wrong, merely providing a broad estimate.

Thanks again for pitching in to help. I sense that was your intent, just avoid spam posts and don't quote my posts to answer questions that I did not ask. Thank you.

Adventure ever on friend, Phat:devilish:(y)
you were saying to avoid carla for no NTR. I wasn't answering a question you did not ask. I was letting everyone else know that you can STILL be on carlas path without the NTR. And I replied to you in case you didn't know that because it wasn't obvious in your post because you said to avoid her. Sorry for trying to be helpful because people are still asking about the ntr. Get you panties out of a wad, and have a very awesome day

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
you were saying to avoid carla for no NTR. I wasn't answering a question you did not ask. I was letting everyone else know that you can STILL be on carlas path without the NTR. get you panties out of a wad, and have a very awesome day
You hadn't read all of the previous posts that led to the message I wrote. I had explained in great detail that...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But, no one wanted to hear that. So, my answer was to the ntr phobic crowd (a valid form of OCD apparently) to explain how to specifically avoid Carla's content entirely. THAT was the ENTIRE purpose of that message you quoted. Then you take it out of context and try to make me look foolish. THAT is what I did NOT appreciate, friend. So, my point remains... please do not take things I said out of context in any attempt to correct me or make me look foolish.

Did you know that facepalm responses count the same as likes? Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Not sure why I find that funny but I do. So, feel free to drop another one here if you are still unclear on my point. I am far to old to allow that to bother me.

Adventure ever on, Phat:rolleyes:

PS: Something else you didn't know because you weren't here at the time...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hey guys. Found this link on another site for
The Builder [Ep. 5] [LewdRobotics]

Hope this helps. :)
Thank you, my friend. It was cool to get a preview but there are three major errors in the file so I didn't save any of it yet. I ignored the errors just to get past them so I was able to see all of the content but didn't save as I didn't want those errors baked into my existing save list. Again, thanks for the preview. :)

Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

Reactions: Piat

GreggoryLove

Aug 1, 2021
Thank you, my friend. It was cool to get a preview but there are three major errors in the file so I didn't save any of it yet. I ignored the errors just to get past them so I was able to see all of the content but didn't save as I didn't want those errors baked into my existing save list. Again, thanks for the preview. :)

Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)
Weird, I just pulled the link from another site, LewdC*rner. Didn't know there was still some bugs getting worked out.

Edit: Also didn't know that the other's site's name is censored here. lol

Last edited:
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Weird, I just pulled the link from another site, **********. Didn't know there was still some bugs getting worked out.
Probably an Alpha ripped from Patreon. It's all good. Since I didn't know the source I ran it as a subfolder in my primary Builder folder so I could key off of my existing saves without overwriting any existing files. So, that allowed me to enjoy the preview you so generously provided without risking my existing game. Thanks again, friend :)

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Reactions: GreggoryLove
3.60 star(s) 30 Votes