FoxyOne

Aug 10, 2019
Im trying to follow the walkthrough but im having difficulties. It does not seem to me that i should follow the order posted in the walkthrough . So starting a fresh save, what stories do i pursue first? The first 3 one's i should go for would be helpful and ill try to figure out from there.
Thank you.

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
I feel like its only avoidable for Maria, there are a few others that you put a lot of work into but don't get in the end. Unless I missed the option to have Nestor NOT date Bridget
What you're describing is voyeurism, which there is a lot of. You don't have to get Nestor and Bridget together, but you do miss out on a scene with Maria and with this latest update 2 scenes with the new character.

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
Im trying to follow the walkthrough but im having difficulties. It does not seem to me that i should follow the order posted in the walkthrough . So starting a fresh save, what stories do i pursue first? The first 3 one's i should go for would be helpful and ill try to figure out from there.
Thank you.
Nope, the character order isn't the best order of completion. I would go for Maria first, you need to get her to stage 9 to unlock Karen and Barbara and you can unlock Sandra while you go through her route ( follow the guide for how). Also, there are some events you need to do while you're a Bum. Getting into a fight with the security guard at the bank, starting Martha's route, etc. It makes more sense to do those early on instead of going back and forth between BUM and NORMAL.

Reactions: jerf muse

Revy15a2

Sep 24, 2019
What you're describing is voyeurism, which there is a lot of. You don't have to get Nestor and Bridget together, but you do miss out on a scene with Maria and with this latest update 2 scenes with the new character.
I don't see in the walkthrough the option to not get Nestor and Bridget together

Sep 27, 2023
This definitely needs a walk-thru that is not based on just character walk-thrus because it is confusing what to do when to start wandering around without knowing where to go first. The price for a haircut is very expensive never have I ever paid almost $500 for a haircut even if it is not in an expensive area.

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
Every time I tried to play it, I got killed and that put it in my head that the game sucks.
I'll try the game with the walkthrough, at least at the beginning, thanks for that.

Reactions: danteka

Haberdasher9177

Feb 13, 2021
Hi Guys,
i am kind of stuck, can´t continue Maria´s story because i have to talk to her in her room, but she is never alone because of Bella´s two kids. Trying to continue Bella´s Story it says to go to the Paradise Club on Friday at 23:00 to meet Flamingo, but he never shows up. Could this be some kind of bug? Thanks for your help.

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes