Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
Just want to post here the hidden spot for Zeus meeting up with Sandra to progress with Martha. (Just remember that it has to be nighttime, not daytime)

View attachment 3222816
yes ok, but when? after stage 0 with Martha, I'm skipping every day but the spot doesn't activate at night. it was always activated during the day.

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
Hello Gyz,I am stuck with Martha Stage 0 .
Unfortunately I couldn't find Zeus guy on the map at night.
So,when at what time and where can I find him?

Also is it possible to switch between Bum mode and Normal mode in the game?
The location is random, you either have to pixel hunt for a green location marker on the city map at night, or you have to be drunk or high then it may show up as a red location marker on the map. You might have to meet Sandra first, she is the girlfriend of Eddy that you can meet on Maria's route.

To stop being a bum you have to go to the salon and get a haircut. If you rent out a cheap apartment your character will remain Normal. If you don't pay your rent then your character will eventually turn back into a bum.

Reactions: Sam1971 and Stev1
Sep 27, 2023
NTR (netorare) is specifically cheating, a woman in a relationship with MC going for someone else. There's one scene in the game that I would say fits that criteria(MariaxEnrique) . If you mean voyeur scenes, MC just watching girls have sex with other people, then yeah. There is a lot of that in the game. About half the scenes in the game are voyeuristic.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I dont care if the LI is having sex with her husband or a lackey IF the LI is having sex with someone other than the MC, than it is NTR. IF the husband is a villain or a POS than I consider it NTR, people try to sugarcoat it by saying it is "voyeurism" but no matter how much sugar you put into that coffee, it's still coffee underneath it all. IF a woman is having sex with a NPC and she isnt a LI than yes that is voyeurism. No matter who the LI is having sex with that isnt the MC than it is NTR. Besides most of the "voyeurism" in this game is basically forced on the MC because you can't hit certain stages in a storyline without being a "voyeur" and witnessing things that I really didn't want to see like the bank manager giving a hand job to that fat guy. IF she is intended to be for him then we should just set them up and not go to the trouble of asking her if she has a boyfriend that gets us nowhere with her.

Sep 27, 2023
This game is so frustrating, I opened Bella's storyline and it tells me to talk to her in the "afternoon" in the store and she shows up earlier than that but when I approach her and talk to her she tells me she has other plans. No matter if I play with the cheats on or not, I cant get anywhere with her. Martha also, the hint tells me to talk to her about work or relationships. I have almost 90 points for her by complimenting her or giving gifts and I cant get past the second stage. Jennifer, it tells me to talk to her and all I get is her calling me a loser and telling me I am not attractive enough and I have 100 attractive and even got the extra done from Adrianna just to see if that is it and still nothing. I cant even open her storyline, too many storylines are gated by progressing in other storylines and I hate that. Why be forced to follow other storylines if this isn't even tagged as harem? Why be forced to follow other storyline of women that the player probably isnt even interested in? I cant even open Maria's storyline and I have followed that useless walk-thru and it is not very accurate. This game has potential BUT it is starting to get tedious and not fun especially when I have only had sex with Sandra and the BJ from Gina, BTW I couldn't unlock Zeus's encounter with Sandra until I met her on the street and had sex with her. I hate that we have to go back and forth being a bum or a normal citizen especially when it comes to unlocking Barbara's storyline. Most of the "threesomes" or "voyeur" scenes are in the Bum storyline or as I like to call it the NTR storyline. Do we have to keep getting robbed and not fight back?

• Sad
Reactions: The King of Pirates

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
I dont care if the LI is having sex with her husband or a lackey IF the LI is having sex with someone other than the MC, than it is NTR. IF the husband is a villain or a POS than I consider it NTR, people try to sugarcoat it by saying it is "voyeurism" but no matter how much sugar you put into that coffee, it's still coffee underneath it all. IF a woman is having sex with a NPC and she isnt a LI than yes that is voyeurism. No matter who the LI is having sex with that isnt the MC than it is NTR. Besides most of the "voyeurism" in this game is basically forced on the MC because you can't hit certain stages in a storyline without being a "voyeur" and witnessing things that I really didn't want to see like the bank manager giving a hand job to that fat guy. IF she is intended to be for him then we should just set them up and not go to the trouble of asking her if she has a boyfriend that gets us nowhere with her.
I'm not trying to sugercoat anything, NTR and voyeurism are two separate tags with two separate definitions. If you got with a girl in the game, established a relationship, then she left you to fuck another NPC then yeah that's NTR. Watching a wife fuck her husband or watching a woman you just met fuck a guy isn't NTR. Actual NTR games and plots are about the MC getting cucked and heartbroken from being cheated on. That should go in its own separate category than what this game does imo.

This game is so frustrating, I opened Bella's storyline and it tells me to talk to her in the "afternoon" in the store and she shows up earlier than that but when I approach her and talk to her she tells me she has other plans. No matter if I play with the cheats on or not, I cant get anywhere with her. Martha also, the hint tells me to talk to her about work or relationships. I have almost 90 points for her by complimenting her or giving gifts and I cant get past the second stage. Jennifer, it tells me to talk to her and all I get is her calling me a loser and telling me I am not attractive enough and I have 100 attractive and even got the extra done from Adrianna just to see if that is it and still nothing. I cant even open her storyline, too many storylines are gated by progressing in other storylines and I hate that. Why be forced to follow other storylines if this isn't even tagged as harem? Why be forced to follow other storyline of women that the player probably isnt even interested in? I cant even open Maria's storyline and I have followed that useless walk-thru and it is not very accurate. This game has potential BUT it is starting to get tedious and not fun especially when I have only had sex with Sandra and the BJ from Gina, BTW I couldn't unlock Zeus's encounter with Sandra until I met her on the street and had sex with her. I hate that we have to go back and forth being a bum or a normal citizen especially when it comes to unlocking Barbara's storyline. Most of the "threesomes" or "voyeur" scenes are in the Bum storyline or as I like to call it the NTR storyline. Do we have to keep getting robbed and not fight back?
The guide isn't perfect but I didn't have a problem with the paths you mentioned when I played the game. Not sure what problem you're running into. In order to not get robbed you have to work for Hector, but you have to progress with Bella to unlock that option.

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
Ines keeps refusing to go out with my character even though I have done all the requirements for Stage 1, is she just bugged?

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2020
i cant get past the Karen bum story where you need to drink with Diego. Whatever i try i cant get them both up to 80 or 90. What the fuck is this bullshit man. i understand that stuff shouldn't be easy, but this is impossible.

Revy15a2

Sep 24, 2019
where do you extract it?
It automatically extracts them all into the /game/images folder
It even separates the folders by character and events which is very convenient. I love this games art but good lord the grind and missions held back my random events is torture.

I actually spent 2 whole weeks trying to get Bridget to call me into her office for a drink to progress her story, had the fat guy show up 4 days in a row.....which of course means that whole day is wasted. I don't know why the game is set up that way lol

i cant get past the Karen bum story where you need to drink with Diego. Whatever i try i cant get them both up to 80 or 90. What the fuck is this bullshit man. i understand that stuff shouldn't be easy, but this is impossible.
The drinking mini game isn't so bad when its just one person but yeah, when its 2 or 3 people to manage the levels for its a pain in the ass lol

Reactions: Timiase

Norkainesq

Feb 23, 2023
I think it would be great if the story would develop sequentially (for example, you start for the bum and pass the way and scenes all for the bum, then already for a normal person with all the accompanying scenes) let it be the same sandbox with random variants, but structured plot even let it will not be a linear plot. The game is good of course, it is original.

Reactions: jerf muse
Oct 10, 2020
It automatically extracts them all into the /game/images folder
It even separates the folders by character and events which is very convenient. I love this games art but good lord the grind and missions held back my random events is torture.

I actually spent 2 whole weeks trying to get Bridget to call me into her office for a drink to progress her story, had the fat guy show up 4 days in a row.....which of course means that whole day is wasted. I don't know why the game is set up that way lol

The drinking mini game isn't so bad when its just one person but yeah, when its 2 or 3 people to manage the levels for its a pain in the ass lol
did you get the Karen story done? I really want to know if it's actually possible so i don't waste my time

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes