Z3D666

Aug 3, 2022
Hi Guys listen how we can change MC name its necessary to play game as start ? I don't want do that

Z3D666

Aug 3, 2022
Guys there is no option i invite esmalralda to restaurant for Arnold request and I stuck ! Mybe it's a bug ? I try when she is with enrique

Sep 27, 2023
Ok. So I just finished Martha's route so far and I must say that in the Walk-thru that it said there was a sex scene with Martha and Zeus, that wasn't even a sex scene even though Zeus tried to penetrate his wife there was no sex. Not sure what the author's definition of a sex scene is but that definitely wasn't one. Not surprising especially when a good bit of the walk-thru is inaccurate or doesn't show the correct number of points that you need to reach certain stages or that the woman's reaction is RNG like Catalina's cafe experience, you don't know how many times I had to save and reload for me to get the proper response after getting her to the level of intoxication to be able to ask her a personal questions to be able to get to the next stage, the same was with Bella in the store, she kept telling me that she had other plans but then I decided to do the save and reload for her also and it worked and was able to move on in her storyline. Do we really need to put Nestor and Bridjet together? Because looking over his story it seems to just focus on him and her and them hooking up with each other and the MC just watching them and not getting any of the action with Bridjet at all.

I hate that events in the bank are random. I was waiting for a call from Bridjet to come to the office to progress her story so I can get those photos from Enrique and 3 days in a row Osvaldo shows up and the rest of the week was nothing else except me trying to cuck Pedro and the occasional Catalina event. Is Maria the only one we can make an official girlfriend so far? Is there any actual sex scenes with Bridjet that involves only the MC without it being in Nestor's storyline? How do I even start Jennifer's storyline? When all I get is the red text and she tells me I am a loser and I cant open her story because of it. Why do we need to go back and forth as the bum? That should be a separate storyline that has it's own storyline that merges with the non-Bum storyline. I know the game is called The Bum BUT most of the time we spend in the normal bald look because most of the "game world" requires us to be that way to open most of the storylines. The fighting system is horrible and RNG related also, I had to save and reload quite a few fights because I really couldn't get a hit in and ended up getting beat then I reloaded and won the fight.

Last edited:
Reactions: Revy15a2 and <JT>
Sep 27, 2023
Guys there is no option i invite esmalralda to restaurant for Arnold request and I stuck ! Mybe it's a bug ? I try when she is with enrique
Most of this game is RNG related try saving the game and reloading it and see if you get the same reaction or not. It might take you a few reloads also.

Last edited:
Reactions: Z3D666 and <JT>

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
according to wt
STAGE 1 – BE AT THE BANK DURING WORK
HOURS (REQUIRES A NORMAL LOOK)
● Wait until Bridget calls you during the working day
● Make happiness and intoxication scores >85 then choose
"TALK ABOUT…" after that “PERSONAL QUASTION…”
after that “DO YOU LIKE FELISH?”
Lick foot (3 scenes)
● Choose “I LOVE YOU BRIDGET! YOU ARE MY QUEEN”
after that “TAKE HER FOOT!” Enjoy))) (Do as she says)

I'm in this situation

1713557293262.png
if I click: TALK ABOUT…" after that “PERSONAL QUASTION… drunkenness and happiness decrease
and then if I click I LOVE YOU BRIDGET! YOU ARE MY QUEEN.... drunkenness and happiness decrease even more

obviously the lick foot doesn't happen

can you help me please?

Sep 27, 2023
according to wt
STAGE 1 – BE AT THE BANK DURING WORK
HOURS (REQUIRES A NORMAL LOOK)
● Wait until Bridget calls you during the working day
● Make happiness and intoxication scores >85 then choose
"TALK ABOUT…" after that “PERSONAL QUASTION…”
after that “DO YOU LIKE FELISH?”
Lick foot (3 scenes)
● Choose “I LOVE YOU BRIDGET! YOU ARE MY QUEEN”
after that “TAKE HER FOOT!” Enjoy))) (Do as she says)

I'm in this situation

View attachment 3556088
if I click: TALK ABOUT…" after that “PERSONAL QUASTION… drunkenness and happiness decrease
and then if I click I LOVE YOU BRIDGET! YOU ARE MY QUEEN.... drunkenness and happiness decrease even more

obviously the lick foot doesn't happen

can you help me please?
I have found with her you need to go over the amount that is says but not enought to get her completely drunk, like for example if it says 85 go to around 95 so that when you ask her it will be within that frame dont hit 100 or you will lose a bunch of points with her.

Mastabra

Dec 8, 2023
Guys you don’t even need to use unren just go to the image folder and you will have full access of all contents including bonus pics

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
Ok. So I just finished Martha's route so far and I must say that in the Walk-thru that it said there was a sex scene with Martha and Zeus, that wasn't even a sex scene even though Zeus tried to penetrate his wife there was no sex. Not sure what the author's definition of a sex scene is but that definitely wasn't one. Not surprising especially when a good bit of the walk-thru is inaccurate or doesn't show the correct number of points that you need to reach certain stages or that the woman's reaction is RNG like Catalina's cafe experience, you don't know how many times I had to save and reload for me to get the proper response after getting her to the level of intoxication to be able to ask her a personal questions to be able to get to the next stage, the same was with Bella in the store, she kept telling me that she had other plans but then I decided to do the save and reload for her also and it worked and was able to move on in her storyline. Do we really need to put Nestor and Bridjet together? Because looking over his story it seems to just focus on him and her and them hooking up with each other and the MC just watching them and not getting any of the action with Bridjet at all.

I hate that events in the bank are random. I was waiting for a call from Bridjet to come to the office to progress her story so I can get those photos from Enrique and 3 days in a row Osvaldo shows up and the rest of the week was nothing else except me trying to cuck Pedro and the occasional Catalina event. Is Maria the only one we can make an official girlfriend so far? Is there any actual sex scenes with Bridjet that involves only the MC without it being in Nestor's storyline? How do I even start Jennifer's storyline? When all I get is the red text and she tells me I am a loser and I cant open her story because of it. Why do we need to go back and forth as the bum? That should be a separate storyline that has it's own storyline that merges with the non-Bum storyline. I know the game is called The Bum BUT most of the time we spend in the normal bald look because most of the "game world" requires us to be that way to open most of the storylines. The fighting system is horrible and RNG related also, I had to save and reload quite a few fights because I really couldn't get a hit in and ended up getting beat then I reloaded and won the fight.
Lol. I know how u feel. Just like when I first play this game. Make sure relationship is always at high with the girls so they won't turn you away. As for bridget you have a couple of scenes with her but you must not use the cheat in the game provided.

Ghost1Zero

Jan 6, 2023
I don't want to be rude here but does anyone have a walkthrough that makes sense? kind of felt like i had to decipher the one that's here and it doesn't give any clear direction... like where should i go first thing to begin making money so i can "look normal" which seems to be something that stops you doing pretty much everything lol....
Also lol did the beginning tell me to pick "Fuck you" then "..." then Hector Salazar"? or "Fuck You" then "..." twice?

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
I have found with her you need to go over the amount that is says but not enought to get her completely drunk, like for example if it says 85 go to around 95 so that when you ask her it will be within that frame dont hit 100 or you will lose a bunch of points with her.

it's impossible for me

I arrived drunk 95 and happy 99

click: TALK ABOUT…” drunkenness and happiness decrease 94 and 96
after that “PERSONAL QUESTION… drunkenness and happiness decrease 91 and 95
after that “DO YOU LIKE FELISH?” Again drunkenness and happiness decrease 81 and 97
after that 2 times "BACK" and drunkenness and happiness decrease 75 and 89
so if i click “I LOVE YOU BRIDGET! YOU ARE MY QUEEN” nothing happens

can you tell me step by step what to do in the conversation with Bridget?

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
Hello friends, tell me when the auto center is open. As far as I remember, he is near the hairdresser and works at a certain time, it used to be like that:unsure:. Thank you in advance :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
P.S. I figured it out using old saves (it’s always useful to store them, just like the previous working version of the game :LOL: ), the car dealership is open on weekdays from 10 o’clock, checked on Wednesday. Perhaps it will be useful to someone. Enjoy the game everyone ;)

Last edited:
Sep 27, 2023
Lol. I know how u feel. Just like when I first play this game. Make sure relationship is always at high with the girls so they won't turn you away. As for bridget you have a couple of scenes with her but you must not use the cheat in the game provided.
Most of my relations is 100 but mostly it getting the parameters to get to the next stage that is the pain.

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes