Sep 27, 2023
so it is not...

thank u for info
The dev said it is BUT as I was reading thru the walk-thru it showed the choices to lead up to that it didn't show the choices otherwise. The walk-thru doesn't even mention what scenes are NTR and what aren't. Like for example at the beginning of the Walk-thru it tells you what choices to make to see a Bella sex scene BUT doesn't mention if the scene is NTR or not it could just be a masturbation scene because people's definition of a sex scene can differ from person to person or developer to developer. Is it a scene that I really want to see and not forced to see like at the beginning when I see that fugly guy banging the waitress in the prologue and it wasn't the MC involved either or is it just a harmless masturbation scene? I did not make the choices it told me to to see the scene that I most likely didnt want to see.

IGP

Jul 2, 2017
Does anyone have the 7.5 save, because 7.4 is causing conflict when you use it in this new update

homor

Oct 22, 2023
The dev said it is BUT as I was reading thru the walk-thru it showed the choices to lead up to that it didn't show the choices otherwise. The walk-thru doesn't even mention what scenes are NTR and what aren't. Like for example at the beginning of the Walk-thru it tells you what choices to make to see a Bella sex scene BUT doesn't mention if the scene is NTR or not it could just be a masturbation scene because people's definition of a sex scene can differ from person to person or developer to developer. Is it a scene that I really want to see and not forced to see like at the beginning when I see that fugly guy banging the waitress in the prologue and it wasn't the MC involved either or is it just a harmless masturbation scene?
np for me, i will just avoid it by not playing this shit :D

Reactions: hobobobb

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
The dev said it is BUT as I was reading thru the walk-thru it showed the choices to lead up to that it didn't show the choices otherwise. The walk-thru doesn't even mention what scenes are NTR and what aren't. Like for example at the beginning of the Walk-thru it tells you what choices to make to see a Bella sex scene BUT doesn't mention if the scene is NTR or not it could just be a masturbation scene because people's definition of a sex scene can differ from person to person or developer to developer. Is it a scene that I really want to see and not forced to see like at the beginning when I see that fugly guy banging the waitress in the prologue and it wasn't the MC involved either or is it just a harmless masturbation scene? I did not make the choices it told me to to see the scene that I most likely didnt want to see.
NTR (netorare) is specifically cheating, a woman in a relationship with MC going for someone else. There's one scene in the game that I would say fits that criteria(MariaxEnrique) . If you mean voyeur scenes, MC just watching girls have sex with other people, then yeah. There is a lot of that in the game. About half the scenes in the game are voyeuristic.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Revy15a2

Sep 24, 2019
NTR (netorare) is specifically cheating, a woman in a relationship with MC going for someone else. There's one scene in the game that I would say fits that criteria(MariaxEnrique) . If you mean voyeur scenes, MC just watching girls have sex with other people, then yeah. There is a lot of that in the game. About half the scenes in the game are voyeuristic.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I really really don't want to have this argument but its pretty widely accepted that it doesn't need to be someone actually in a relationship with the MC, merely a love interest is more than enough. Its pretty common in the generic "My childhood friend was stolen" stories that are all tagged NTR. Some guy fails to confess his love for his friend/crush and another guy swoops in and apparently according to most of those hentai writers, its first come first served with women so lol......

Again, not going to argue it so feel free not to explain any further....

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
I really really don't want to have this argument but its pretty widely accepted that it doesn't need to be someone actually in a relationship with the MC, merely a love interest is more than enough. Its pretty common in the generic "My childhood friend was stolen" stories that are all tagged NTR. Some guy fails to confess his love for his friend/crush and another guy swoops in and apparently according to most of those hentai writers, its first come first served with women so lol......

Again, not going to argue it so feel free not to explain any further....
If you really really don't want to argue the point then don't argue it. You're right, romantic interest would be a better word for it. That being said there aren't any childhood friends in this game besides maybe Nestor and you can't fuck him
yet. Just wanted to make a distinction, since marvelfreak said "people's definition of a sex scene can differ". NTR is its own specific thing, that usually focuses on the feelings of the guy getting cucked. What this game does is different imo.

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
This is the most BUG RenPy game I've ever seen.
A maddening piece of crap made by a designer who doesn't know how to use a program.
Playing this game gave me a feeling the developer has two sides, full of wonderful picture art, bad to horrible game production.
Even your own game walkthrough are full of problem.

@ <JT>
The game industry is not your arena.
Can you honestly go to make 3D comics?

Revy15a2

Sep 24, 2019
I actually got the car and apartment on the same day just so I can make weekly payments together but at some point my apartment payment fell on Saturday when the bank was closed and I couldn't make a payment. So I lost my apartment, not a huge deal because I got it right back but I don't think the payments should be allowed to be due on the weekends when the bank is closed.

Sam1971

Mar 29, 2024
Hello Gyz,I am stuck with Martha Stage 0 .
Unfortunately I couldn't find Zeus guy on the map at night.
So,when at what time and where can I find him?

Also is it possible to switch between Bum mode and Normal mode in the game?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Stev1

Stev1

Jan 4, 2018
My guy keeps turning back into a bum. I am killing time and at 7am he turns back into a bum. Is this a bug or a game mechanic? My stats seem fine idk.

Norkainesq

Feb 23, 2023
This is the most BUG RenPy game I've ever seen.
A maddening piece of crap made by a designer who doesn't know how to use a program.
Playing this game gave me a feeling the developer has two sides, full of wonderful picture art, bad to horrible game production.
Even your own game walkthrough are full of problem.

@ <JT>
The game industry is not your arena.
Can you honestly go to make 3D comics?
I think that for the most part you just hate the game because you do not like mechanics of random (which is surprising because it's not just a visual novel, and sandbox) or that the passage is written so, and the action may not occur, or small bugs (but also strange, the game is still developing and as far as I know engaged in it one person). In my opinion, if you don't like the game just don't play, the point in hate. The game is good, yes there are bugs, but the game is in beta and it is unique, with excellent visuals, juicy animations, the story is not bad, by the way, the elements of random is not badly inscribed in sandbox mechanics.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Revy15a2
2.50 star(s) 54 Votes