Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
Has anyone figured out how to get the Ines content? I literally did everything in the walkthrough but when I try to talk with her, she says she is not interested in going to dinner.

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
Has anyone figured out how to get the Ines content? I literally did everything in the walkthrough but when I try to talk with her, she says she is not interested in going to dinner.
It is necessary that the relationship with her is high enough, you can use cheats, or in Bridget’s office when you come for money in the morning, apologize to the ladies, this also gives you some points. Good luck ;)

Oct 10, 2020
1713771162793.png
does anybody else have this problem? the cheatlist is too long for my screen so now i cant see whether there is somebody below lucinda. I just met Eddy's mom for example. is this gonna be fixed in the next update?

facogi

Mar 27, 2020
We need a blueprint with what we need to do; even following the walkthrough instructions, for example, Bella doesn't respond as described and yet all the stats are maxed out. On saturday afternoon i talk to her in Normal Look to the store, "HEY" after that “MAYBE WE CAN TAKE A WALK?” and she replies "I have other plans"... why?

Reactions: Timiase

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
It is necessary that the relationship with her is high enough, you can use cheats, or in Bridget’s office when you come for money in the morning, apologize to the ladies, this also gives you some points. Good luck ;)
That is the thing, the relationship is in the 90's like I believe it's around 98 or so.

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
I have a question for dear <JT>, maybe it’s time to update the screensaver gallery in the hero’s phone. The characters develop and it is logical that personal preferences will somehow be reflected there.
If Bella’s presence is understandable, then Dilara’s presence can only be explained by conspiracy theories, that the author has far-reaching plans for her and her role is no less important than Bella’s, let’s assume that Dilara sent the person who prevented the murder of Salazar, she is someone’s super agent :unsure:;):love:(y).

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
That is the thing, the relationship is in the 90's like I believe it's around 98 or so.
How is the relationship with Bridget, because she asks her. If this event started, then it’s all about relationships, I myself fell into this several times:)

melodias1983

Jun 4, 2020
Hello everyone, I have a question, could someone tell me in which 3D design program they make these characters? They look incredible.

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
allblack18_poster.png
Hello Everyone!
Good news!
THE BUM v0.7.8 Beta [JTStudio] for (win, mac) is now available on and for Lvl 5
Enjoy the GAME!

Reactions: hoodie13

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
Thank you my brother, thank you very much... and do you know if there is any way to get the character models, that is, the files... can you make wallpapers with that program?
One of the bonuses for those who play without cheats is 4k renders. As development progresses, their number will increase.

melodias1983

Jun 4, 2020
One of the bonuses for those who play without cheats is 4k renders. As development progresses, their number will increase.
That's wonderful, but I wanted to make some of my own.
I would appreciate if someone tells me if I can get or download some character models.

melodias1983

Jun 4, 2020
You can watch all models only in JTStudio games
hahahahaha calm down my friend, no one is going to steal your work. This requires trained and expert personnel.

I am simply a user who wants to try to make some more personalized arts (as a fan of these games). On the Jtstudios page, you find a payment link to purchase things... nothing more, nothing less. (It seems to me that a nice way to integrate the community is to allow them a certain degree of interaction
with the same saga; makes it more typical of everyone). Also thank you for your attention and time.

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes