burstadolla

Jul 14, 2023
Any idea what to do in stage 3 of Franciska. Like it keeps on repeating. there is no ducking off option. When I asked for threesome I said wont help anymore as pedro said she is his girlfriend.

AlexDx1

Nov 7, 2023
I cant invite Ines, i went to bridjet penthouse and she refuse, I`ve 100 relationship, then went to Nestor to ask for help "About Ines..." but I dont see any option just "back". I won all the hot spot games against nestor i thought maybe it has a connection but still i dont see any option for Ines just "Back"

rokan8

Jul 23, 2023
I cant invite Ines, i went to bridjet penthouse and she refuse, I`ve 100 relationship, then went to Nestor to ask for help "About Ines..." but I dont see any option just "back". I won all the hot spot games against nestor i thought maybe it has a connection but still i dont see any option for Ines just "Back"
you have to complete bridjet and nestor story first . after that when you go to penthouse and ask her for dinner she refuses but bridjet tries to presuade her to go out with you

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
you have to complete bridjet and nestor story first . after that when you go to penthouse and ask her for dinner she refuses but bridjet tries to presuade her to go out with you
After the request, Nestor needs to go again, it worked for me:)

Z3D666

Aug 3, 2022
how you guys keep Ines parameters hight? you can just talking about work and give him chocolate but it's not enough to play 2 round hotspot in a row !!! Can you help ?

Oct 10, 2020
i got ines to stay with me in the car after drinks, but i could only ask her personal questions and she got angry that i put my hand on her leg. Does anybody know whether its actually possible because i had her happy 100 and drunk 96 and asked her all the questions in the car.

Oct 10, 2020
how you guys keep Ines parameters hight? you can just talking about work and give him chocolate but it's not enough to play 2 round hotspot in a row !!! Can you help ?
I saved during the scene and just started trying things and when things went wrong i went back to the moment i saved and tried again. it took a while but after some time i had her happy 100 and drunk 96. just try a couple of things, not just with ines but also with bridjet and nestor.

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
So just to clarify since I used the Walkthrough for the Ines stuff, you have to have both the Bridjet & Nestor storyline complete, not just have Nestor storyline at level 7 & Bridjet's Storyline at level 4? if so that might be the issue because I stopped at Nestor's story at Level 7 & didn't advance it after that since the Walkthrough did not mention his route & Bridjet's had to be completed.

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
So just to clarify since I used the Walkthrough for the Ines stuff, you have to have both the Bridjet & Nestor storyline complete, not just have Nestor storyline at level 7 & Bridjet's Storyline at level 4? if so that might be the issue because I stopped at Nestor's story at Level 7 & didn't advance it after that since the Walkthrough did not mention his route & Bridjet's had to be completed.
These are the minimum requirements, further as you wish, for example, I don’t want to further develop Nestor and drink with them on Sunday and end up seeing him in an unattractive light for me. But this is my personal opinion, I just probably take everything too seriously :)

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
I don't get it then, I provided screenshots showing exactly what I did, as you guys can see I have a very high relationship with both & have the Normal Look.
1713977442729.png
1713977469916.png
1713977488914.png

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
What do you mean? I am even more confused now cause that was my in-game relationship panel to show I have high relationships with both woman.

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
What do you mean? I am even more confused now cause that was my in-game relationship panel to show I have high relationships with both woman.
Oh o_O:oops:, you don’t have a relationship with anyone anymore, I think it was difficult for the developer to imagine such an option and that’s why the game stopped at a certain stage, you can’t go further. I think we need to pump up the relationship with Bella and Maria, they are essentially the central characters and without their activation such miracles can happen :)

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
Oh, yeah I went straight for Bridjet & Ines without doing anyone else aside from Garnett since I have done the same paths multiples time now & was just trying to get to the new content as quick as possible, I will try that, thank you.

Last edited:

nexu2

Jul 9, 2020
So when I start Martha story, after the police release me (it doesn't matter if i pay or not) when I try to save i get this error, if i ignore it then everytime i try to save nothings happens, the game keeps going but can't save anymore. Already tried deleting everything and downloading again, cheats and not cheats

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
So when I start Martha story, after the police release me (it doesn't matter if i pay or not) when I try to save i get this error, if i ignore it then everytime i try to save nothings happens, the game keeps going but can't save anymore. Already tried deleting everything and downloading again, cheats and not cheats
I also ran into the same issue even after starting from a fresh save. Just do some quests for other characters - for me that solved the issue and I was able to save the game again. But a weird bug nonetheless - it appears to be linked to Martha's quest line.

nexu2

Jul 9, 2020
I also ran into the same issue even after starting from a fresh save. Just do some quests for other characters - for me that solved the issue and I was able to save the game again. But a weird bug nonetheless - it appears to be linked to Martha's quest line.
You mean doing quest for others after starting martha questline or do others for a while and later try martha's?

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes