Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
Do I wait at my apartment after the kiss scene mission or hiding those 2 kid from raul and other s
It's after the kiss scene at Nestor's place (i.e. completing stage 11). Don't go back to Nestor's place and start the scene with 2 thugs as stage 12 tip tells you to. Instead stay at your apartment and wait for Bella to visit you. You will first only get the BJ scene with her. Skip to next day and when she visits you again, the sex scene with her will be available.

AlexDx1

Nov 7, 2023
I need help how to pass level 7 of Nestor: Go to Nestor on sunday afternoon is complicated cus you cant rise the happiness of maria and bridjet too much just 30+ or 40+, in walkthrough it says buy a lot of gifts but you can just once to give them a gift. I have 90 parameter with bridjet but just drunk not happiness shes leaving but nothing happens, help pls

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
I need help how to pass level 7 of Nestor: Go to Nestor on sunday afternoon is complicated cus you cant rise the happiness of maria and bridjet too much just 30+ or 40+, in walkthrough it says buy a lot of gifts but you can just once to give them a gift. I have 90 parameter with bridjet but just drunk not happiness shes leaving but nothing happens, help pls
Try complimenting them on their body parts . Should raise happiness.

kokkeli12

Jul 3, 2020
Pls help me I can't start Nestor stage 0, when I talk to him in the evening there is no option "I HAVE GREAT NEWS FOR YOU!" like it says in the walkthrough and I have Bella stage 8 already so what is going on?

kokkeli12

Jul 3, 2020
Pls help me I can't start Nestor stage 0, when I talk to him in the evening there is no option "I HAVE GREAT NEWS FOR YOU!" like it says in the walkthrough and I have Bella stage 8 already so what is going on?
can anyone help me with this??????

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes