4.00 star(s) 38 Votes

OutOfFuxs2Give

Ex-Triple A Game Developer Now Lawyer
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
As I have said many times now, for me the event has to be believable.
Her initial conversation with her husband doesn't track her having an affair (or him having an affair). For example, the event is something she told her husband but he doesn't believe her. An event big enough to cause her to start drinking heavily and treating her kids like shit in the process.
Regarding murder:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lets be real, she worked as a banker so it could be all of the above but rape. As a said, it's possible that there was some shady dealings but unlikely that she lost a big account. I still think it's an affair because I've been in this world most people in that culture(myself included in my younger days) were fucking with each other but normal management is off limit and you are either let go or ostracize by your peers. I got whole group messages talking about who fucked who at the Christmas party at the last studio I worked for. Now, I don't think she started the affair and was only doing it to keep her job most likely. When she told Hazel when happened Hazel didn't mention telling the husband after that which leads me to believe that he wouldn't accept the reason because if there was a chance Hazel would have pulled to him first.

For background, I was in the US Navy and while school at Temple University of Japan but got medically retired and got a job working for Sony banking division(basically a salaryman) while transferring to Tokyo University where I got a double major in Animation and Game Design after that I had applied for a job in one of Sony gaming studios, RIP Japan Studios and worked there until I left for From. Everyone of these places from the Navy to Japan Studios has a scandal involving affairs and/or money/drugs.

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
with all the theories about rape , murder etc
my 2 cents about :
could it be that grace had an accident with dead people result?
the way she tells more than twice to the kids to keep an eye on each other makes me think it

Last edited:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Lets be real, she worked as a banker so it could be all of the above but rape. As a said, it's possible that there was some shady dealings but unlikely that she lost a big account. I still think it's an affair because I've been in this world most people in that culture(myself included in my younger days) were fucking with each other but normal management is off limit and you are either let go or ostracize by your peers. I got whole group messages talking about who fucked who at the Christmas party at the last studio I worked for. Now, I don't think she started the affair and was only doing it to keep her job most likely. When she told Hazel when happened Hazel didn't mention telling the husband after that which leads me to believe that he wouldn't accept the reason because if there was a chance Hazel would have pulled to him first.

For background, I was in the US Navy and while school at Temple University of Japan but got medically retired and got a job working for Sony banking division(basically a salaryman) while transferring to Tokyo University where I got a double major in Animation and Game Design after that I had applied for a job in one of Sony gaming studios, RIP Japan Studios and worked there until I left for From. Everyone of these places from the Navy to Japan Studios has a scandal involving affairs and/or money/drugs.
There are a lot of reasons why she would start drinking. Not so many as to why she had to work up the courage to tell her kids. An affair would fit that criteria if not for the conversations between her and her husband.
He kicked her out because of her drinking. She was drinking because he didn't believe her account of 'something' that happened. It would have been a whole different conversation between her and her husband had it been over an affair.

But yes, it's all speculation at this point, but this is a forum site. Appreciate your comments. :)

BTW, I'm also ex-Navy.

with all the theories about rape , murder etc
my 2 cents about :
could it be that grace had an accident with dead people result?
the way she tells more than twice to the kids to keep an eye on each other makes me think it
Or she knows of something like that (not necessarily death) but doesn't know what to do because it would involve maybe her daughter. And her husband doesn't believe - or doesn't want to believe.
Remember that her daughter's (best?) friend left quite suddenly and didn't keep in touch.

Last edited:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
As a semi-retired engineer, I spent my life designing /commissioning plant automation where the parts must fit else shit doesn't work. :)
I admit that this game is not that and yes, I'm sure I'm over-analyzing this - but I'm having fun doing it.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Info: finished my Mod for the new EP2, download links here.
By the way again a nice game update!
I have just tried your mod for the first time and I just wanted to say thanks for all the work that you have put into it.

Reactions: KoGa3

OutOfFuxs2Give

Ex-Triple A Game Developer Now Lawyer
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
As a semi-retired engineer, I spent my life designing /commissioning plant automation where the parts must fit else shit doesn't work. :)
I admit that this game is not that and yes, I'm sure I'm over-analyzing this - but I'm having fun doing it.
Yeah, the fact we are trying to guess the event is proof that the story pulls you in.

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
This game is so well made that i'm suspicious of literally everyone we meet :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I hope the DEV doesn't pull an Acting Lessons on us and have one the girls we met be one of the potential villains too.
And i'm glad we're close to finding out whaever the Mom is hiding, i feel like the overall story is ready to move on and the shit going on with the Mom is holding it back.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Right now tags are corresponding very well to the game.
No hardcore thus far.
Hope it's not going to be a slow grinder.
Graphics are done well.
When mom is drunk or angry her facial expression turns her into an ugly bitch.
I like that.
got hope for the future.
or delete.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Just wanted to jump on and address a few things I've been seeing.

Some people seem to be having issues with old saves, if you're having this issue please PM me so I can see what the issue is.

I don't agree that if a game doesn't have any physical sex scenes between family members then it shouldn't have the incest tag, not just for my game but for all. I pretty much only go for games with incest and there could be a really good game that plans to have incest but I don't know about it because it's lacking that tag, I get that it's forum rules but I disagree with it. Each to their own though.

As for the game being a slow burn, I said from day 1 that's what the game will be, it won't be anywhere near as slow as SunshineLove, but it'll be somewhat slow. That being said, something you need to keep in mind is though is the game isn't being released the way it was intended. Due to working on WTHI I had to cut the releases for The Cabin, other wise you'd be getting a release every 6 months which wouldn't be practicle in the slightest. So episode 1 part 1, 2 & 3 was intended as 1 episode, as was episode 2 part 1 & 2. Due to this, the slow burn I had originally is now even slower and I hadn't accounted for it. I have now accounted for it though and I'll be making changes to certain parts of the story while still staying true to my original tale.

I've been in discussion with MrFriendly and we've agreed to change a few things to account for those larger delays in releases.

I've also decided to scrap the parts in the title, so the next release won't be episode 2 part 2, it'll just be episode 3.
So who are going to be the fuckable girls.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well so far a decent game

Enjoy the aunt her look and the mom aint bad either

Bit of a creepy vibe to the game

Hope nothing bad gonna happen to the family

But yeah looking forward to whats next for this

will keep a eye on this one since its interesting

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes