4.00 star(s) 38 Votes

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I like the games vibe, I like most of the characters, I like the story centricism, I don't mind the slow burn that much, but ending the update where you ended it was just a dick move. :WeSmart:

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I swear to fucken God Lisa, if you're gonna be an even bigger horror cliche, I'm going to throw you to Michael myself.

Oh and I'm putting my money down for Harper being Liddy. My proof? The pigtails man, the pigtails!

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Well i guess this will just be a pale copy of an horror movie, the cabin in the woods, the strange men stalking the girls, the story about cannibals and so on!!!
Ok the girls look great, the renders are great, the writing is good, the characters behave like real people but after a first very good impression, i got just bored.
This is just the plain life of a nice family who is in crisis because the mom got probably raped by a friend or the boss of her husband during a business party.
So it gives a strange bad feeling, people are pissed or in bad mood and it completely removes the fun of watching those beautiful and gorgeous women teasing us!
So what's next, the cannibals wil kidnapp the girls to play with and eat the MC :ROFLMAO:
Well i'm quite disapointed, i was hoping for a nice vacation story with nice girls and having fun but we are heading to a mix of horror/thriller with sex and it never blends well together.

Reactions: Reese286

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Well i guess this will just be a pale copy of an horror movie, the cabin in the woods, the strange men stalking the girls, the story about cannibals and so on!!!
Ok the girls look great, the renders are great, the writing is good, the characters behave like real people but after a first very good impression, i got just bored.
This is just the plain life of a nice family who is in crisis because the mom got probably raped by a friend or the boss of her husband during a business party.
So it gives a strange bad feeling, people are pissed or in bad mood and it completely removes the fun of watching those beautiful and gorgeous women teasing us!
So what's next, the cannibals wil kidnapp the girls to play with and eat the MC :ROFLMAO:
Well i'm quite disapointed, i was hoping for a nice vacation story with nice girls and having fun but we are heading to a mix of horror/thriller with sex and it never blends well together.
The Dev defended adding the incest tag before there was incest. There is no horror tag so I assume the cannibal story was just a story to scare the MC and his sister. If I'm wrong, then I have wasted a lot of time on this.

Last edited:
Reactions: PeterSBigD

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Hmm... let's just steal a book that could possibly be used for satanic rituals or some messed up shit, what could possibly go wrong? Especially if you saw someone suspicious aroud that cabin of horror.

• Haha
Reactions: Hermit76

snarkster1558

Feb 27, 2019
Same for me :( have reinstalled and now working fine :)
When you say you "have reinstalled and now working fine," is it working fine from your latest save or did you go back and play through from the start? I reinstalled and tried from last night's save, but no joy.

[NOTE] It was the MOD

Last edited:

Horad

Jan 28, 2019
not sure what's going on but the mod isn't working , it is showing as installed with WT turned on but the pool pic you have listed I just went through and no marking to look down ie no green text

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
not sure what's going on but the mod isn't working , it is showing as installed with WT turned on but the pool pic you have listed I just went through and no marking to look down ie no green text
Sorry to hear that. I did a quick check and tried even loading saves without using my Mod - for me the WT recommendations are always working. I've now made some new saves (at all choices points in the game), maybe you can try these: . You have to extract the Zip and put the files in your save folder of the game (...\TheCabin-2-pc\game\saves), then they are on page 7 and 8.

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
Good update. It's good to see that the mc didn't immediately have sex with the family from the first versions. I hope the developer keeps this line.

Also, while mom and aunt are pretty hot, our sister looks a little bad. I don't know what other people think, but i think a re-model of the sister would be nice. Good luck dev. I look forward to other updates.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well, that was short and sweet.

I think the sister is a little average dorky looking, fits her being a bookworm.

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
Absolutely love every moment of Aunt & Mom get along together, whatever it's short or long, and even nothing special happens between them until now. The renders are great, the every single shot is even greater when the dev truly know how to describe the story through just a frame.

Worth waiting for a 4-month update.

Reactions: CellStudios
4.00 star(s) 38 Votes