4.00 star(s) 38 Votes
Sep 3, 2020
View attachment 1471512

...barely... Kids these days and their anime.
hey my brother

at first I was waiting for more updates to come out

before I play it but I've been hearing good things about it like it's a slow burn and you know me I love slow burns

I don't really give a fuck about sex scenes I just want a good story and I've heard this story is really good I'm downloading it right now

Reactions: MrFriendly

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
I like how the story unfolds. Somehow I expect the mom to be the surviving girl from the cabin event. But we will see.
By the way - despite what is written in the opening post I had no problems with the saves from the first chapter.

Sep 3, 2020
God this slow burn is killing me, been playing too many slow burn games lately. Ugh
I'm sorry are you crazy slow burns are the best vn ever made

the storys is always amazing and you always end up with amazing sex

scenes because it makes sense from a story point of view

I absolutely hate it when a sex

scene happens out of nowhere and for no good reason

Reactions: fishbrain

Gary penn

Jan 9, 2018
i have a problem when running this game, the screen is messed up (see attachment) . this also happens on a few other games like echos of lust.
i`m running them on a windows 7 32bit laptop. any ideas on how to fix it anyone?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
i have a problem when running this game, the screen is messed up (see attachment) . this also happens on a few other games like echos of lust.
i`m running them on a windows 7 32bit laptop. any ideas on how to fix it anyone?
According to your system specifications, I suspect the graphics card/chip or its driver is no longer 100% compatible with the newer Ren'Py versions. You can try to change some settings there: start the game, press "Shift" + "g". There try to change the renderer or disable the "Powersave" function. Restart the game. Hope you have luck.

Gary penn

Jan 9, 2018
According to your system specifications, I suspect the graphics card/chip or its driver is no longer 100% compatible with the newer Ren'Py versions. You can try to change some settings there: start the game, press "Shift" + "g". There try to change the renderer or disable the "Powersave" function. Restart the game. Hope you have luck.
Thanks. I`ll try it.

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
So I just played through this. It is shorter than I expected [so far], and there really isn't much of any Action yet (except for a brief dream sequence and some non-sexualized nudity). However the story has some potential, and the renders are Excellent. The sister is very different than what i was expecting based on her screenshot. Although (considering her favorite hobby) You can't judge a Book by its Cover. ;)

Anyway, looking forward to the next update and of course more story progression in the future.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
So I just played through this. It is shorter than I expected [so far], and there really isn't much of any Action yet (except for a brief dream sequence and some non-sexualized nudity). However the story has some potential, and the renders are Excellent. The sister is very different than what i was expecting based on her screenshot. Although (considering her favorite hobby) You can't judge a Book by its Cover. ;)

Anyway, looking forward to the next update and of course more story progression in the future.
Yeah, it is a bit of a slow burn. But as long as the story is engrossing and something does happen eventually, then I'm all for it. So many Dev's just make it where you have sex with your family members without actually getting them to the point {like Family Affair for example}. At least this Dev believes in telling a compelling story.

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
Yeah, it is a bit of a slow burn. But as long as the story is engrossing and something does happen eventually, then I'm all for it. So many Dev's just make it where you have sex with your family members without actually getting them to the point {like Family Affair for example}. At least this Dev believes in telling a compelling story.
True. Especially when it comes to family members, there really needs to be that story progression to explain why and how the characters got to that point. Otherwise it becomes way too unrealistic. So I don't mind the slow burn as long as it pays off in the end.

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes