4.00 star(s) 38 Votes

kingkris0430

Nov 10, 2020
yoooooo so an idea!! what if the mom is the girl who got away from the family in the cabin??? and that's what's got her drinking and being crazy?:WeSmart::WeSmart:

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
yoooooo so an idea!! what if the mom is the girl who got away from the family in the cabin??? and that's what's got her drinking and being crazy?:WeSmart::WeSmart:
It's a good idea but sadly things wouldn't line up, the event only happened 8 years ago so Mom would be a lot younger & Mom also only started drinking a few months ago, good idea though.

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
Bad news guys, this guy is gonna be working on a second game, thats not very good considering updates are slow for this game as it is..
How are updates slow on this game as it is? Past releases have been every 1-2 months which is normal. And considering I already work full time on another game, 1-2 months is still good.

Just because I don't release every week doesn't make updates slow.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
How are updates slow on this game as it is? Past releases have been every 1-2 months which is normal. And considering I already work full time on another game, 1-2 months is still good.

Just because I don't release every week doesn't make updates slow.
What other game do you work full time on? I just read your latest Patreon post saying that you will be doing a second game so would that mean you will be working on 3 games?

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
What other game do you work full time on? I just read your latest Patreon post saying that you will be doing a second game so would that mean you will be working on 3 games?
I'm the main artist ( if you can call what I do art xD ) for Where the Heart is:

https://f95zone.to/threads/where-the-heart-is-ep-21-cheekygimp.10549/

I also won't be starting on the art for my 2nd game any time soon. I'm only working on the story/script and won't be starting on the art side of it until either The Cabin is finished or ( god forbit ) I stop working on WTHI.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
I'm the main artist ( if you can call what I do art xD ) for Where the Heart is:

I also won't be starting on the art for my 2nd game any time soon. I'm only working on the story/script and won't be starting on the art side of it until either The Cabin is finished or ( god forbit ) I stop working on WTHI.
Well your renders have improved a LOT as this game looks much better than that game

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020

Not complaining I think you produce quality content at a pretty good rate. However I was under the impression that you were going to be involved in the next project with cheeky and ace after WTHI. So wouldn’t that still make it 3 games. :sneaky:

Sorry if I threw you under the bus a little there but I couldn’t resist. I’m sure you’ll continue to put out updates in a reasonable time frame. Just curious if you’re still going to continue working with cheeky and ace.

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
Well your renders have improved a LOT as this game looks much better than that game

Next update ?
The 5th.

Not complaining I think you produce quality content at a pretty good rate. However I was under the impression that you were going to be involved in the next project with cheeky and ace after WTHI. So wouldn’t that still make it 3 games. :sneaky:

Sorry if I threw you under the bus a little there but I couldn’t resist. I’m sure you’ll continue to put out updates in a reasonable time frame. Just curious if you’re still going to continue working with cheeky and ace.
Yeah I'll hopefully still be working on the next game with Cheeky and Ace, but you never know. Something might change or they just might not want me anymore :p

That being said, WTHI has around 700-800 renders per release? I think :p I never really see them all in one folder xD and The Cabin normally has around 400ish. My 2nd game I plan on doing less than 100 renders per release. I know that might sound shit but I've finished the script for episodes 1 and 2 and there is more than enough content there and 100 renders a month is like a weekends worth of work for me so should be to massive.

Last edited:

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Thnx for the info ! u know i really like this game, i love story how things going but pls i don't mind slow burn when time comes to adult scenes pls make a perfect animations like the story , there's a game when the developer waited 13 Episode so we can finally see the Mc having sex with the mother, gest what ..the all content about episode 13 was only sex scenes with the mom the animations was a blow mind , all the waiting worth for this Episode .
I hope this game will have the best adult animations with a nice Creativity.

22.gif

Reactions: CellStudios

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
Oh yeah so what is the other game about.
The 2nd game is inspired by Dreams of Desire. It isn't a total rip off though and doesn't involve any spells. The game follows a rather disgruntled main character, someone whos took shit from eveyone and never really faught back until he finds a 'device' that allows him to do certain things :p

Reactions: TSL_JOK4R. and sn3p

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021

Let me start by saying Happy Halidays, hope everyone has a great day!

I wanted to jump on and give you a quick update on Episode 3. Things have been going smooth. Still got a lot of work to do but we're getting there.

I've decided to take 1 aspect of the release out though. Originally you'd have the option to save a character, if you didn't save them then they'd die but I've decided to remove this. Just because this episode already has a lot of branching and I think adding that in will just confuse me going forward so I'm going to save it for another time.

I'm currently working on scene 8 out of 11 with 219 render complete. I'm thinking by the time I'm done we should be pushing 350 to 400 renders. It would have been 500+ originally but I've cut a lot down without it impacting the story and things are moving a lot faster because of it.

I had hopes for a Jan release but now I'm thinking it might be early to mid Feb... Not 100% sure yet though. I always think it'll be late but then I seem to get everything finished super quick to who knows, lol.

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes