4.00 star(s) 38 Votes

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
Hey Folks,

Just wanted to let you know that CellStudios and I parting ways. I've really enjoyed working on The Cabin with him but he has the opportunity to work with a writer who has more experience in the genre and I think it will be a great partnership for him. Not going to name any names, that's up to him.

Anyway, it has been fun. Best wishes to all involved.
MrFriendly - Thanks for your contributions to the game. Really enjoyed it so far. Respect for you making a graceful exit. Best wishes on your future projects.

CellStudios - look forward to you filling us in on what this means for the game.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Hey Folks,

Just wanted to let you know that CellStudios and I parting ways. I've really enjoyed working on The Cabin with him but he has the opportunity to work with a writer who has more experience in the genre and I think it will be a great partnership for him. Not going to name any names, that's up to him.

Anyway, it has been fun. Best wishes to all involved.
Totally unacceptable! Who am I going to blame now if I don't like something? The old grouch was a perfect scapegoat.

sp_1608_promo01-480x360.jpg

You'll be missed MrFriendly.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
So let us leave aside the allusions to Michael Meyers and the Halloween series, and talk about this VN. Technically very sound. Leaving the whole landlady and roommate crap aside, I love mom and sis, auntie could use a bitt of polish but really no unattractive women in the VN.

Serious plot holes around Hunter. Auntie neither checks with her niece and nephew about the encounter and mom doesn't mention to her sister that her friend Hunter rolled into the pool area, stood over her, making her uncomfortable. I understand you have to set the stage but, you have to do a better job. Everyone who paid attention is uncomfortable with Hunter. Hard to suspend disbelief that their various encounters with Hunter go unmentioned. Also Lisa thinks someone was outside during he storm, and the MC doesn't bother to look around in the morning? Plots that don't require terminal stupidity on the part of the main characters work much better.

I get this is a "slow burner", but let's get the sex out of dreamland and fire up a side interest.

All that said, overall this is a real nice VN with a lot of potential and I'm excited to see where you take it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Spreeth

May 5, 2018
Avaron1974 e CellStudios

I got it, thanks!

It's just that as a translator, sometimes the words kind of get mixed up. Like, P.U.T.A in Portuguese, it's the same thing as a prostitute, but when I write it here, it usually comes out B.I.T.C.H, who in English can be a V.A.D.I.A, who can be someone with an idiotic behavior.

So I always apologize when I try to debate with someone here on the forum, Portuguese is a very complicated language, and when you don't even know your own language, imagine the confusion with the use of a translator ... hahaha
I take my had off to any one who does translations , as I have seen in many games done by non english speaking devs, stunning game but just lots of small mistakes language wise and its like I almost want to ask them, next time send the scrip to me and I can have a look for you ,
But thinking it and doing it , it aint the same thing , hay?

Thank you guys for all the hrs you guys spend trying to make our gaming more enjoyable

May 3, 2018
So far so good. It's pretty much devoid of meaningful content yet, but it's promising. It looks like a slow burn, which is good. Now, the thing I don't like is the amount of non-sexual nudity in it. You can't fap to it unless you're 12 and it kinda spoils the fun of a slow burn. When you finally get to see the aunt strip in front of the main character, you'd be like "yeah, already saw that in multiple cutscenes."

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
Should be soon, the last update was Feb 26th if anyone can paste it and it probably has a release date.

Quadclops

Jan 5, 2019

Lisas 4K was supposed to be next but I wasn't a fan of how the lighting turned out so redoing the lighting.
Progress for episode 3 is coming to an end now. Everything is pretty much done. I just need to add a couple of animations in and test it. Should have this finished by the end of the day, ready for a release either tomorrow or Sunday, depending on the amount of errors I find.

ojioh

Jun 19, 2021

Lisas 4K was supposed to be next but I wasn't a fan of how the lighting turned out so redoing the lighting.
Progress for episode 3 is coming to an end now. Everything is pretty much done. I just need to add a couple of animations in and test it. Should have this finished by the end of the day, ready for a release either tomorrow or Sunday, depending on the amount of errors I find.
Plz upload images...

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
I would assume so now that it is cheaper, how big is this update? Comparable to the last update in size?
Size wise it's a tad bigger sitting at 1.4gb, that's because the bit of software I use to convert to jpg wasn't working and I couldn't be bothered finding another that could potentially just be malware.

I am just a permanent $1 subscriber at the moment. So no I do not have the update.
If nobody leaks it then you can tomorrow :p

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes