4.00 star(s) 38 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She is a mother. She is redeemed by the existence of her son.
Son worships the earth beneath her feet, her feet, her bosoms, her bum, her belly, her wonderful face,
the light in her eyes, the shine in her mouth, the grin in her eye brows, the tone in her figure.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Game high!

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
god, finally. I haven't played it yet, but it looks like the sister has been remodeled. It was what I wanted most and now she looks great. I can't wait to play

• Red Heart
Reactions: CellStudios

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Thanks for the update! Like the action with the side girls. Picking April certainly moves the plot along. Looking forward to the next update.

• Red Heart

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
I found the way that this chapter branches to be a bit concerning. Looks like it could turn into two completely different stories depending on which choice you make.
Yeah I want to add as much freedom as possible. By taking Apurnas number though and then canceling the date, you will get an option to go on a date with her in a future episode as you didn't actually cancel the date, more postponed it.

Congrats on being the most boring game I've ever played.
Aww thanks :) Always good to be the best at something :whistle:

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
I just want to addess some things. I've had a number of people message me about the new update saying how displeased they were about certain things.

I feel like the things they're not happy with is something I need to talk about.

As I said from day 1, The Cabin is 100% a romance game. There will be no corruption and very little domination ( limited to 1-2 characters, I know 1 for sure that's gonna be into it. ).

So, let me just run through a couple of things that people have messaged me over the past day about the recent release. For obvious reasons I won't share any names.

SPOILERS BELOW!

If you haven't played Episode 3 yet, please don't ready below!!

Alright, if you're still here then I guess you played Ep3, if not... What are you doing?!?! I can't warn you enough about the damn spoilers!

Anyway, so some people didn't like the interaction between Grace and the MC. Mainly the part where Grace is spilling her heart out to the mc and explaining why she has been drinking so much.

Basically people are not happy that the mc forgave her so easily. As I've said the game is a romance game!

• One person said they wish they had the option to tell Grace she deserved to lose the baby and that was no reason for her to be such a mean drunk...
  • Another said he wish he had the option to punch Grace and storm off...
This is unacceptable for me! Not only is it fucking disgusting, nothing like this will ever happen in the game!

So please, if this is what you're into and you want to punch Grace... Please leave.

For everyone else, I thank you for not being weird and for your continued support, be that financial or emotional at this point.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We love the heart to hearts. They are the bread and butter of romance.
Sweet hotties will spil their life”s worth into you before you get any intimate insight into them.
We love to have MC touch and feel and hug and kiss and tenderly caress a hottie
to warm her up and away from the chill of distrust, of fear, of doubt, of evil.
It might be the summer, but it does get chilly alone.

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
why CellStudios why you gotta do me like that with that cliffhanger on the April route dont know if its the same for the other girl and for the Grace spilling her guts part i thought it was nice could of given us an option to kiss her and tell her that the mc loves her and will always be by her side but i still thought it was nice

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Anyway, so some people didn't like the interaction between Grace and the MC. Mainly the part where Grace is spilling her heart out to the mc and explaining why she has been drinking so much.

Sorry, but I was expecting more. If it weren't for the big build up, I would be more forgiving. :)
And FYI - I think you have some of the best renders out there.

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I hope we see more of the Asian chick, all the white girls seem to look very similar, not a bad update did make me laugh, though, "I am not a slut" 5 minutes later you're fertilising her unprotected womb.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Dang i hope we can rescue April... Like common we hitting it off with her and she get snatched

So far not alot to play trough

But yeah im more surprised why the MC aint believed about the cannibal story

And that bald guy with the dog ... Like are u kidding me Grace wakes up at the pool and doesnt scream or anything believes that random guy is a friend of her sister

Also agree with the thign that we forgive Grace a bit too easily like sure its a romance typ survival game ... But this forgiveness for her was very quick

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I really like the look of these MILFs, they are gorgeous. Renders look amazing. :love:
Is there an Ipatch, or can you name relations? Music and sound? Any sex in the game yet? :unsure:

• Angry
Reactions: Lucifer84

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
While I agree the H scene with a certain character was quite sudden, I'm overall very happy with the trajectory of the game. I hope the dev didn't feel pressured to include that scene (seeing as it's been more of slow build-up type of game so far). I've appreciated getting to know each character's backstory/personality and didn't find the heartfelt admissions of the "landlady" to the MC unsatisfying as some do on here. That's a pretty fucked up situation to have gone through.

The aunt is drop dead gorgeous (kind of reminds me of Amy Adams). She mentioned having kid(s) from a first marriage- I wonder if they'll ever be introduced into the story?

Reactions: punisher2099
Jan 28, 2019
So, really great renders, an MC that acts like an actual person. Lisa is great. Slow burn that focuses on story.
So far, so good. Not done with it yet, either (at scene where mom is finally telling you what's up)

I do have a few gripes though. Gonna list them for feedback purposes.

1) Story needs some internal consistency. Examples: dad throws mom out but says not to take you guys. So, why did he not call us, or her? Where does he think we are? Another example with dad is that in mom's backstory she's telling us how their relationship was already falling apart, but we see in the argument in the beginning that he is upset over the drinking and feels like he never sees her/spends time with her anymore, which is a complaint that makes no sense if they were already growing distant.
After that, more minor things, like going from "mom is a great cook," to jokes about how mom can't cook at all, to Hazel being surprised when mom cooked a meal and mom begrudgingly stating she can cook if she has to. Or auntie telling us she has a fridge full of microwave meals, only to see the next day the fridge is empty. And I know there are others I noticed I'm just not thinking of.

They're all fairly minor, but when you notice them, they're mildly jarring.

2) Character behavior. It is OK to be angry. Mom tells us we're seeing our aunt for a few days. In the car and half way there she drops the bomb that we aren't going back home and will be with Hazel for months. Lisa tells her that night she didn't bring a lot of clothes because she was told a few days, and mom starts screaming.
And we are lead to believe her screaming has been a constant Lisa dn MC have been dealing with.
So, knowing we were forced to leave our home and everything we have, because of mom's immense drinking problem, and then seeing her brutally yell at Lisa when Lisa did nothing wrong, the MC hits back with a few snide comments. Biting, sure, but restrained.
And then his aunt gently chides him for that anyhow, and asks him to be "the bigger man" essentially.
Sorry, even if mom has a legitimate reason, and deserves to be forgiven, the MC seems to let her behavior wash over him too easily. He's only 20, he's been dealing with this for months. He is seeing his sister being screamed at and verbally abused. And his mother's lies to him and Lisa have them not only dragged out to Hazel's for the summer, but potentially unable to return home... and the only reason he knows, at this time, for this is his mother's drinking, which has destroyed her marriage and seen her thrown out of her home, MC and sis dragged along as an afterthought.
It is OK to be angry. It is OK for the MC to have responded more vehemently or hurtfully. It is OK for him to not just be angry in situations, but at his mother in general. Sure, doing it wrong makes the healing that comes later harder to pull off, but doing it right adds the proper level of strife and drama that makes the situation more realistic, without taking it so far that her truth can't come out later and lead to a healing between them.

To a lesser degree, this goes for Lisa too. I understand that she hates hearing the fighting, but the way mom targeted her with her words, and seemed to, from their first interaction in game, lose her temper with Lisa the easiest, it's hard to picture Lisa as taking it all so calmly, reading a book to get over it, and other wise being so... happy.
She's a sweet girl. I like seeing her happy. But between a father she's worried has no time for her, and a mother who rides her constantly, she seems to content with everything going on.

And last is Dad. Why hasn't he called us? Or, hell, talk to us on his way out the door after the fight in the beginning? It's been days, does he know we're gone? He threw mom out because of how her drinking was hurting the family. He made it clear to her to not involve MC or Lisa in this because this was a problem he had with her substance abuse, not with the kids. So, when the very first thing she does is pack up her adult kids and leave with them... does he think nothing of it?

3) You don't need a token sex-scene in a slow burn game. The dream seemed pointless. Now, maybe the teacher character will matter later. But right now, it seemed like a shoe-horned in lewd scene that exists solely to appease people who would rate the game 1 star because they can't fap to it yet.

4) Meta narrative. If you want to show scenes that don't involve the MC, cutting the scenes just to leave us hanging and not knowing what is going on is frustrating as all hell. Bad enough that I'd rather not get the scene to begin with, as it's entire point seems to be to rub salt in the wound of the fact that "you don't know what's happening yet and we won't tell you, yet."
The flip side of that, however, is also a concern. That we, the player, will learn plot details in scenes without the MC, and use what we know to make choices for the MC, despite the fact that HE doesn't know. "Meta-gaming" can ruin a story telling experience, so it's something I'm cautious of.

So, that's my far-to-goddamned-wordy feedback ATM. I still think the game is worth 4 out of 5 starts, probably. I look forward to finishing what's available now, and playing future updates.

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Yeah I want to add as much freedom as possible. By taking Apurnas number though and then canceling the date, you will get an option to go on a date with her in a future episode as you didn't actually cancel the date, more postponed it.
I get letting the player have a lot of freedom, but the April cliffhanger feels like it is a pretty important scene for the story. That scene doesn't happen if the MC goes on the date with Apurna. I just found this deviation between storylines a bit strange. However, this is your story so you should tell it how you want to. Just concerned that deviating the two routes too much will lead to 2 different stories that hard to converge again.

P.S. Having two Lisa's in the game seems like a coding nightmare that will potentially result in a lot confusion down the line.

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes