4.00 star(s) 38 Votes

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I hope the author has prepared some kind of stunning explanation of why the mother gets drunk and behaves like a bitch, since the constant whipping up of intrigue in almost every dialogue about this is already quite annoying.
Please note, this is just my opinion:
We finally get the big reveal. As the comment above says, it needed some 'stunning explanation' to justify the mom being the drunk driving bitch that she was and for her deserving redemption / forgiveness from her family and for the player.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

diego68usa

Aug 29, 2019
The Cabin - Summer Vacation [Ep. 2] [Cell Studios] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

Original Win/Linux Size: 696 MB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 145 MB
- -

Original Mac Size: 661 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 110 MB
- - -

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
Techstar : by any chance will you be compressing v. 03? if so great! if not, no worries. thanks!. v/r Diego

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
Hi loves !

From yours truly, an upscaled 1440p QHD version of the visual novel The Cabin - Summer Vacation as a show of artistic support and for your enjoyment :)

This is not a native
1440p QHD visual novel so, mind your steps :HideThePain:

Please do let me know of your thoughts or if you stumble upon any errors or artifacts on my part.
My ADHD ass and I will try our best to fix it :)

Before and After screenshot ->

View attachment 1494858
View attachment 1494859
View attachment 1494860

The Cabin - Summer Vacation [Ep. 2] :)

Changelog --->

1. ~1030 1080p renders to 2560p.
2. Intro video - 1080p 24fps to 2560p 48fps for a smooth visual experience.
3. Sauna scene - Dialogue change for personal preference.

Here are the links to my 1440p QHD version ->

Win/Linux 1440p QHD version -------------------------------------------------------->

MEGA - The Cabin - Summer Vacation 1440p QHD [Ep. 2] Win/Linux (1.27 GB)

Workupload - The Cabin - Summer Vacation 1440p QHD [Ep. 2] Win/Linux (1.27 GB)

Pixeldrain - The Cabin - Summer Vacation 1440p QHD [Ep. 2] Win/Linux (1.27 GB)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Mac 1440p QHD version - Untested ----------------------------------------------------->

MEGA - The Cabin - Summer Vacation 1440p QHD [Ep. 2] Mac (1.23 GB)

Workupload - The Cabin - Summer Vacation 1440p QHD [Ep. 2] Mac (1.23 GB)

Pixeldrain - The Cabin - Summer Vacation 1440p QHD [Ep. 2] Mac (1.23 GB)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>

With the obvious pros and cons of upscaling images and videos the following content has been processed and optimized multiple times for the optimal viewing experience without compromising much of the visually creative and artistic aspects of the project as intended by the developer(s) of said project. Some important visual details such as hair texture,hair strand separation, hair shine, skin texture, freckles, skin bumps, pores, subsurface scattering and obvious details in the base character models and their textures may or may not become smoothed out or accentuated in the process of upscaling and basic post processing, taking into account factors such as viewing angles, depth of field effects, various types of image noise, scene lighting and certain artifacts caused during the workflow.

Any attempt to further compress the provided content may lead to visible image degradation when viewed at higher resolutions by the sensitive eye, but negligible at lower resolutions in which case I suggest you enjoy the official release if you do not have the need to, the time to, or the internet bandwith to download large files.

The included unofficial version may get disabled, deleted or updated in the future.

Support your artists (y) .. Thank you for stopping by & hope ya'll enjoy ! .. Take care and stay safe !

Kisses !

Britt
Are you making one for EP3? :D

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
I found the way that this chapter branches to be a bit concerning. Looks like it could turn into two completely different stories depending on which choice you make.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
The Cabin - Summer Vacation [Ep. 3] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.52 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.48 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 183 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 149 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

Spreeth

May 5, 2018
The Cabin - Summer Vacation [Ep. 1 Part 1] APK - MEGA
Hi Guys , I saw this game , by accident last night , but it is already on Ep 3, can I start playing it from 3 or where can I download 1 and 2. I had a look but cant find it anywhere , closest I got was the above?

Thanks

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Hi Guys , I saw this game , by accident last night , but it is already on Ep 3, can I start playing it from 3 or where can I download 1 and 2. I had a look but cant find it anywhere , closest I got was the above?

Thanks
1 and 2 are included in the Ep 3 download.

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes