4.00 star(s) 38 Votes
Feb 26, 2020
even when you change each characters name when they talk about someone or to each other they still say there original names, and when walking to town when you get to the guy and dog the wrong scenes show up where your in the car

SBSeed

Oct 5, 2020
Literally the very first thing the game makes you do is name the characters and define their relationships with each other. You couldn't miss it if you wanted to.
actually no, the only thing it had or showed was changing MC name...
that is it, finito nothing else....
there was no deciding of anything else at all, no choice of choosing relationships or enabling incest or whatever should be there.
i had spent several minutes trying to find where to change that, there is nothing in settings/options, i event went back to started again.
so either it was not there or the game completely skipped or i should say glitched past any other custimization.

SBSeed

Oct 5, 2020
I dont like to complain but ffs i have to use an auto clicker to spam through so much just to get to action in this game.
that is why it makes this not worth it to me after the other issues with not being able to change stuff (seeming glitch) that are others are also experiencing...

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
actually no, the only thing it had or showed was changing MC name...
that is it, finito nothing else....
there was no deciding of anything else at all, no choice of choosing relationships or enabling incest or whatever should be there.
i had spent several minutes trying to find where to change that, there is nothing in settings/options, i event went back to started again.
so either it was not there or the game completely skipped or i should say glitched past any other custimization.
looks like i am not the only having the beginning of the game fuck up completely with not being able to change things... frustrating.
that is why it makes this not worth it to me after the other issues with not being able to change stuff (seeming glitch) that are others are also experiencing...
Maybe you have a borked copy of the game or something. It's very clearly in the code and in the game itself. You choose the MC's name, the mom's name and relationship, the sister's name and relationship, and the aunt's name and relationship. I'm really not sure why you aren't seeing that, but there are only a couple of things I can think of. It's possible you have corrupted game files somehow, so downloading from a different mirror might help. (And then delete the existing copy you have and unpack the newly downloaded replacement.)

The other possibility that comes to mind is this: Are you using Episode 4, or the top set of download links? You want the top links; the game is being reworked, so maybe the old version (through to Episode 4) didn't allow names and relationships to be defined. I can't remember, so perhaps it's that.
1673248313167.png

Otherwise, I'm out of ideas.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I just finished the reworked version. I can barely remember the old version, it was really a long time ago. I remember the basics, everything was already written before. I remember a scene about a girl had sex with MC and kidnapping of that girl and nobody has spoken about this event (girl was sheriffs daughter and friend of the girl who worked in library). Those scenes were out of place, especially the sex scene, it was forced there just for the game to have a sex scene. Nothing more. It was way to early for a sex scene.
Now to reworked version. I can understand authors desire to make a reworked version. It is really good now, much better beginning. I hope that author will not force sex scenes in front of the story and release patch for this version (Hunter in first encounter)

SBSeed

Oct 5, 2020
Maybe you have a borked copy of the game or something. It's very clearly in the code and in the game itself. You choose the MC's name, the mom's name and relationship, the sister's name and relationship, and the aunt's name and relationship. I'm really not sure why you aren't seeing that, but there are only a couple of things I can think of. It's possible you have corrupted game files somehow, so downloading from a different mirror might help. (And then delete the existing copy you have and unpack the newly downloaded replacement.)

The other possibility that comes to mind is this: Are you using Episode 4, or the top set of download links? You want the top links; the game is being reworked, so maybe the old version (through to Episode 4) didn't allow names and relationships to be defined. I can't remember, so perhaps it's that.

Otherwise, I'm out of ideas.
that seems very likely, had not considered that that particular download might have an issue... usually all the downloads are the exact same copy.
(altho it is possible for something to screw up serverside or during upload/download)

i might try that later.

sigvar

Sep 5, 2021
BTW, quick info. The scene where the kids meet Hunter and his dog for the first time has a few scenes mixed up with something later (a car ride it looks like).

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Why is there a tag then?
Previously there had been (in the version before the rewrite that went through episode 4). So I guess what I should say to be more accurate is that technically there is sex if you use the original flow of the game; if you use the rewrite, there's no sex yet. Sorry about the inaccuracy.

However, I would recommend just downloading the rewrite and waiting for the next few updates to get everything redone and then continue on. But if you want to see differences between the old and new versions, you can download the Episode 4 link on the OP and then see some sex that way. But I'm pretty sure the sex that was there is going to be changed later as well.

jeedr66

Dec 23, 2019
Since there is no mac version of the remake, is it possible to obtain a 32 bit Win version (so I can run it on my mac)?

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
Since there is no mac version of the remake, is it possible to obtain a 32 bit Win version (so I can run it on my mac)?
and put the game folder from the windows version into it.

Reactions: jeedr66

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
There is an old version ep. 1-4. This version is ABANDONED. No upgrades more. Author rewrited it, so game is not longer compatible with old version.
New version is only episode 1&2. Will be upgraded in future.

You could read that if you readed previous posts.

Reactions: hentai charley

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
The Cabin - Summer Vacation [Ep. 2 Rewrite] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 140mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes