4.00 star(s) 38 Votes

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019

Hey guys,Just want to start by apologizing for the radio silence. Wiz and myself have been pretty much none stop through Ep3 and thought now

plz can someone share this...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can't share the images 'cause I deleted them off my desktop and cba downloading them :rolleyes:

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Hi loves !

From yours truly, an upscaled 1440p QHD version of the visual novel The Cabin - Summer Vacation as a show of artistic support and for your enjoyment :)

This is not a native
1440p QHD game so, mind your steps :HideThePain:

Do let me know of your thoughts or if you stumble upon any errors or artifacts on my part.
My ADHD ass and I will try our best to fix it :)

The Cabin - Summer Vacation [Ep. 4] :)

Changelog --->

1. [v0.4] ~1,640 1080p renders to 1440p.
2. Intro video - 1080p 30fps to 1440p 60fps.

Here are the links to my 1440p QHD version ->

Win/Linux 1440p QHD version -------------------------------------------------------->

MEGA - The Cabin - Summer Vacation 1440p QHD [Ep. 4] Win/Linux (1.4 GB)

Workupload - The Cabin - Summer Vacation 1440p QHD [Ep. 4] Win/Linux (1.4 GB)

Pixeldrain - The Cabin - Summer Vacation 1440p QHD [Ep. 4] Win/Linux (1.4 GB)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Mac
1440p QHD version - Untested ----------------------------------------------------->

MEGA - The Cabin - Summer Vacation 1440p QHD [Ep. 4] Mac (1.3 GB)

Workupload - The Cabin - Summer Vacation 1440p QHD [Ep. 4] Mac (1.3 GB)

Pixeldrain - The Cabin - Summer Vacation 1440p QHD [Ep. 4] Mac (1.3 GB)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>

With the obvious pros and cons of upscaling images and videos the following content has been processed and optimized multiple times for the optimal viewing experience without compromising much of the visually creative and artistic aspects of the project as intended by the developer(s) of said project. Some important visual details such as hair texture,hair strand separation, hair shine, skin texture, freckles, skin bumps, pores, subsurface scattering and obvious details in the base character models and their textures may or may not become smoothed out or accentuated in the process of upscaling and basic post processing, taking into account factors such as viewing angles, depth of field effects, various types of image noise, scene lighting and certain artifacts caused during the workflow.

Any attempt to further compress the provided content may lead to visible image degradation when viewed at higher resolutions by the sensitive eye, but negligible at lower resolutions in which case I suggest you enjoy the official release if you do not have the need to, the time to, or the internet bandwith to download large files.

The included unofficial version may get disabled, deleted or updated.

Support your artists (y) .. Thank you for stopping by & hope ya'll enjoy ! .. Take care and stay safe !

Kisses !

Britt
I'm having serious issues with upscaled images E3_265 through E3_272. It's like they're not even image files! Or they're encrypted somehow.

Reactions: Old Dog

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
You play first the episode 2 rewrite right then episode 4? or episode 4 is the old one and bound to be rewrite?
Episode 4 is the old one and is bound to be rewritten. If you don't want to wait you could still play it though. Its a bit more content.

Jimmy Stone

Apr 18, 2022
Is in the Download of Episode4 all other EPs included ?? or have i to start at EP2 and later switch to EP4 ???

thx 4 info

Edit: THX rudy007 4 INFO. :D

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Is in the Download of Episode4 all other EPs included ?? or have i to start at EP2 and later switch to EP4 ???

thx 4 info
Very simple. No, don't download ep. 4. That's a old version of the game and will be NEWER updated. New version is ep.2 (ep. 1 is included, when ep. 3 will come out, ep 1 and ep. 2 are included) I hope I could help. This was probably 100x explained here.

Last edited:

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Rewrite? What was changed?
I remember liking this game alot because of the horror stuff but I stopped playing it after episode 4 was so horribly written. At least I think it was ep 4,can't remember. I know it was when the purple haired girl gets taken by the killer and after you manage to escape with her, the MC acts like nothing happened. I mean you almost get killed and/or witness someone get killed and you like "meh" no signs of fear or panic. Not to mention he was already aware of the possibility of a killer in the woods and he's just chill about everything. Bruh doesn't even warn his family, instead he decides to keep it from them, like why? what possible reason would you have to not tell your family you almost got murdered and that there's a killer close to where you're living :WaitWhat: He just continues like nothing happened and so does the game. In fact, after that scene the games instantly switches to bland incest VN mode undermining the horror aspect and everything that just took place. I couldn't help but turn off after that bs.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
I mean you almost get killed and/or witness someone get killed and you like "meh" no signs of fear or panic. Not to mention he was already aware of the possibility of a killer in the woods and he's just chill about everything. Bruh doesn't even warn his family, instead he decides to keep it from them, like why? what possible reason would you have to not tell your family you almost got murdered and that there's a killer close to where you're living :WaitWhat: He just continues like nothing happened and so does the game.
Here's what really needs a rewrite. The mс's lack of reaction nullifies the whole situation. And it just feel very unnatural. And, of course, she should not have survived. How can we fear a maniac who did not handle such a situation...

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022

Hey all,

Wanted to jump on and give a quick update on where we're at and when we can expect a release.

I also wanted to apologize for the delay, I did have some family issues a couple weeks ago I had to go and sort, it was nothing to major but it did slow me down a little and I also didn't want to start spamming patreon again with dev logs every 3 days :p

As for the game, all the writing is done and I have about 6 more renders to pose which will be done today. Once those are done I just need to render 2 sets of renders which should take 2 days and then an addition 3rd day will be used for fixing renders I messed up or adding in any addition renders we may have missed. So if all goes well, game should be done sometime next week, but, that doesn't mean it'll be released next week.

Once we've finished the renders, we'll need to test the scenes, make sure it all works and then add in music and achievements. Hope to have a release before the 15th of next month if all goes well.

I'll also do another development report before then just so you know where we're at and if we're experiencing any delays or even possibly working faster than we though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
Next update is also rewrite or new content?
Ep.3 and Ep.4 are being rewritten to fit with the new narrative of Ep.1 and Ep.2 but are not complete rewrites like 1 and 2 as far as I understood it. Think he/they said they were fine with how 3 and 4 played out.

Reactions: cerebotio2

dzejwid

Dec 28, 2022
Sory to bother but i have i questio. There is a incest tag but in game i have landlady and roomate. Is there some incest patch or somethink?

Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Sory to bother but i have i questio. There is a incest tag but in game i have landlady and roomate. Is there some incest patch or somethink?
You can after start a new game define relations. No patch is needed.

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes