4.00 star(s) 38 Votes

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
When they meet Hunter, there are some misplaced renders with Hazel in the car, and Lisa and Hazel leaving the car.

There may be more misplaced renders, but that's all in that scene.

Edit: Those were the only misplaced ones, but there was a missing render later, almost right after checking on Grace in the bath: e1p3_077a
I have the same problem. Hope it will be fixed on next update.

Reactions: rudy007

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
Yeah a lot of things have been changed in ep3 and I personally wouldn't recommend the older version. I don't think much is being changed in ep4 though, maybe the additional to 1-2 scenes and a couple removed.
Seems a lied a little with this. Ep3 has changed a little more than I thought it would, new scenes and changes to old ones. But Ep4 should be pretty straight forward... I hope :oops: But once Ep4 is out, back to new content and we'[ll be pushing for sexiness a little sooner... I mean shit, Ep3 get's pretty sexy now too, if you go down the right path.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
When they meet Hunter, there are some misplaced renders with Hazel in the car, and Lisa and Hazel leaving the car.

There may be more misplaced renders, but that's all in that scene.

Edit: Those were the only misplaced ones, but there was a missing render later, almost right after checking on Grace in the bath: e1p3_077a
We fixed that in the most recent version :unsure: It's possible it never mades it's way to F95 though.

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
Sorry if this has already been asked, can I play the game now, or is it better to wait for the other parts to be fixed (modified)?
Would I have to download the first one, play and download epi 4 later, or does epi 4 already have the full game?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can play the rewrite now. Otherwise it's better to wait for it to catch up to chapter four.

Reactions: EJW and V&M

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I have been playing this on steam and looked on here and saw the harem tag can i avoid that and just go for Lisa, No big deal if i can't i was just wondering.

P.S. Lisa best girl

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I have been playing this on steam and looked on here and saw the harem tag can i avoid that and just go for Lisa, No big deal if i can't i was just wondering.

P.S. Lisa best girl
At least as of this point, there are definitely scenes you can miss (watch the mom bathe or stay and play poker), but I don't think there's yet been a choice with the remake to completely break off a path with someone unless they are non-family. (And even then, IDK for certain that not choosing to spend time with them fully breaks any chance in the future.) I'm not the developer of course, but it does seem like you eventually will have the choice.

Reactions: Joshy92

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
Lisa the best.................?Hahahaha! Wtf, did you not see HAZEL?!!! hell Grface is far fromher and she is by far the 2nd hottest with both girls you bowl with then the friend who Lisa meets and comes to read the book then Lisa. She is cute for sure but in a game with so much tits and ass that is ripe with potential for hot milfs I never leave that cabin and only cause of Hazel who funny, never ewants to either so I can think of one thing with many different ways to do that one thing and never ever be bored! Grace is and will be welcomed into this game also so we 3 have so much fun!
Hazel_tcsv-sig.gif Bella_da_best_sg_sig.gif Elena_KG_sig.gif

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I am confusion, is it separate episodes? Also should I download 4 or wait for 4 rewrite?

Episode 4 is the "old version" before all the rewrite stuff, but it does contain episode 1-4 which will change when it is released on Steam. As said, it's the old stuff, you can still download it if you wish...just depends if you want to see what the old vs new looks like.

Episode 3 rewrite in the OP contains Episode 1-3, the new versions, so you can safely ignore the Episode 2 rewrite, as it's the same as Episode 3 since it contains 1-3.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
I was thinking about giving this title a go... until I read that shite above on the OP. So, there IS no part 1 now... F:censored:ing great! So, what the f:censored: are we supposed to do? Just guess at how this story begins??? What a crock of shite! If you expect folks to play this AVN, the whole story needs to be here... unless it's all included in episode 4. Does anyone know if the whole story is even here and if so, what files do I need to install. This is a cluster fuck.

Thanks to whoever can help me sort this mess. Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

Update: Thank you SonsOLiberty !!! That was a very straight answer to a rather fucked up situation. THANK YOU:love:
Edited : :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: pb03 and Iam8Bit

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Episode 4 is the "old version" before all the rewrite stuff, but it does contain episode 1-4 which will change when it is released on Steam. As said, it's the old stuff, you can still download it if you wish...just depends if you want to see what the old vs new looks like.

Episode 3 rewrite in the OP contains Episode 1-3, the new versions, so you can safely ignore the Episode 2 rewrite, as it's the same as Episode 3 since it contains 1-3.
Went on a rant, now retracted because no sooner did my rant post, I saw your message, my friend. THANK YOU:love: It would've been nice to find such a plain and simple instruction on the OP, mais non.

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

• Haha
Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

Jordan369

Feb 2, 2020
I played episode 2 after the rewrite but my saves aren't working with episode 3. I never use mods. Were we meant to restart again?

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes