4.00 star(s) 38 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I played episode 2 after the rewrite but my saves aren't working with episode 3. I never use mods. Were we meant to restart again?
Apparently so. I never use mods myself, and most of my past saves are broken. Based on the "new scenes and changes to old ones" mention, apparently stuff from the rewrite of Episode 2 also is broken / incompatible:
Seems a lied a little with this. Ep3 has changed a little more than I thought it would, new scenes and changes to old ones. But Ep4 should be pretty straight forward... I hope :oops: But once Ep4 is out, back to new content and we'[ll be pushing for sexiness a little sooner... I mean shit, Ep3 get's pretty sexy now too, if you go down the right path.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I did, however, find a point (halfway through Episode 2?) where a save loaded, so I'm attaching that here if you want to use it. Do keep in mind that I made choices you may or may not want, though, so I can't promise it will match what you've done before.

Reactions: Jordan369

Jordan369

Feb 2, 2020
Apparently so. I never use mods myself, and most of my past saves are broken. Based on the "new scenes and changes to old ones" mention, apparently stuff from the rewrite of Episode 2 also is broken / incompatible:

I did, however, find a point (halfway through Episode 2?) where a save loaded, so I'm attaching that here if you want to use it. Do keep in mind that I made choices you may or may not want, though, so I can't promise it will match what you've done before.
Thanks for confirming it. I'll try a few more of my own saves. I don't mind starting a new game if I have to.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Episode 4 is the "old version" before all the rewrite stuff, but it does contain episode 1-4 which will change when it is released on Steam. As said, it's the old stuff, you can still download it if you wish...just depends if you want to see what the old vs new looks like.

Episode 3 rewrite in the OP contains Episode 1-3, the new versions, so you can safely ignore the Episode 2 rewrite, as it's the same as Episode 3 since it contains 1-3.
Was just about to ask what version I should download and saw your nice post. Thanks..

Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

Xhin

Aug 7, 2017
Hope the dev makes it possible to skip episodes cause its annoying to make a new save every time and skip all the way to the new ep. And if any important choices happen in the episode skipped, ask what choices we made in the episodes then start the new one.

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
I am genuinely enjoying the flow of the game so far.
I felt compelled to mention that during the board game played between the MC, Mom and Aunt a significant missed opportunity occurred when the MC wasn't asked to take off clothing, flashing his dong in front of those big breasted babes would've been a magnificent event. Seeing them eye his knob hungrily would have been optimal.
Maybe it can be written in the chapt 4 content to ratchet up the sexual nature of their relationship.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Is incest still a thing since STEAM release?
Yes, of course, contrary to popular belief, Steam doesn't really give 2 red nickels about incest ;)

You can choose the relationships at the start, she is my mom, she is my sister, she is my aunt, I can call her mommy, sissy, auntie if you want. It's pretty robust, the choices you can make at the beginning.

So, in the end yes, incest can be enabled from the start literally, if you do NOT like incest as above you can define how you want those things to play out.

Yeah,

Last edited:
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Draver1

Feb 17, 2021
Broken saves again? Is it because it's the Steam version? Guess I'll wait for the Episode 4 rewrite before trying again. Already had to replay the 1st few chapters several times. I like the game, but have no interest in retreading the same stuff again.

Reactions: MorphRO

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Broken saves again? Is it because it's the Steam version? Guess I'll wait for the Episode 4 rewrite before trying again. Already had to replay the 1st few chapters several times. I like the game, but have no interest in retreading the same stuff again.
Yep. Explanation linked literally two posts above yours.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
You can enable tab "skip" (skip unseen text in options or use Unren for all and click 5 to make a skip file) and literally skip through most of the game in 10 minutes, sometimes a whole lot less depening on your rig, same goes for any game more or less.

My saves worked, but granted I was not all the way into episdoe 2, you shoudl actually try first to see if your saves are actually borked or not.

Also, my

Draver1

Feb 17, 2021
You can enable tab "skip" (skip unseen text in options or use Unren for all and click 5 to make a skip file) and literally skip through most of the game in 10 minutes, sometimes a whole lot less depening on your rig, same goes for any game more or less.

My saves worked, but granted I was not all the way into episdoe 2, you shoudl actually try first to see if your saves are actually borked or not.

Also, my
I can't view the Steam link. Says I have to log in, but it won't let me. Not sure what's wrong there, but I never use their website otherwise, so I don't care enough to spend the time to figure it out.

I tried all of my episode 2 saves, including the auto saves. I have mild OCD, and can't skip through story, unless I just played it, and 4 months is a bit too long ago. Like I said, I'll wait for the Episode 4 rewrite, and play it again then.

Reactions: MorphRO

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I don'
what are the big differences between versions? Any lewd scenes? Last I remember there wasn't much content to begin with
t know how to answer this without spoiler, but story is the main change. If you're only for sex content, that's probably not a game for you. In the future,perhaps, but not now.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
I don'

t know how to answer this without spoiler, but story is the main change. If you're only for sex content, that's probably not a game for you. In the future,perhaps, but not now.
Well, it's an AVN. if I only wanted story, I would read a book or watch a movie, or play a non lewd game. Reason I asked this is because I remember playing it a while back and thought it was pretty good, but I don't want to waste my time until there is something substantial. Considering how long this has been in development now

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Well, it's an AVN. if I only wanted story, I would read a book or watch a movie, or play a non lewd game. Reason I asked this is because I remember playing it a while back and thought it was pretty good, but I don't want to waste my time until there is something substantial. Considering how long this has been in development now
I can understand you, but any sex with main characters of this game wouldn't do any good for it. Probably some throw-away side character, but not the main cast. First will probably aunt, when we see thru history of those game we see a pattern; statistically speaking, aunts are first to fall...
I'm big fan of good story, good characters and AVN's... Choices yes, no grinding or sandbox. Means we are different, I see it like a movie with choices, not a novel full of sex.

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes