4.00 star(s) 38 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I can't view the Steam link. Says I have to log in, but it won't let me. Not sure what's wrong there, but I never use their website otherwise, so I don't care enough to spend the time to figure it out.

I tried all of my episode 2 saves, including the auto saves. I have mild OCD, and can't skip through story, unless I just played it, and 4 months is a bit too long ago. Like I said, I'll wait for the Episode 4 rewrite, and play it again then.
Odd, yeah, it's under adult category, and you have adult shown or it's auto blocked Steam, but here is the blurb about saves.

As you've probably noticed, saves are not working for episode three. We had the same issue with episode 2, we knew it was achievements causing but didn't know how to solve the issue.

The issue with episode 3 saves is a little different to the episode 2 issue because this time, we believe we have actually fixed the achievement issue. The problem with fixing that issue though, is it's caused the saves not to work

Sadly, there is no fix for this issue so the bad news is you'll have to start a new game but the good news ( we hope ) is achievements are fixed, meaning, we should never have this issue again.

I know this is a massaive inconvinence but something to keep in mind is this is our first time using steam and we had no idea the achievement system would be so buggy ( I'm 99% sure it isn't steam, we're just doing something wrong and we're unable to find a solution for it online ).

We talked to a couple of other developers about it and they were able to talk us through some things that should have fixed it so in theory, this should be the last time with the save issue.

What we're going to do going forward, is, if episode 4 has the same issues and saves don't work with it, we'll have to just go into a longer deleopment period and just release the rest of the game as a whole because nobody likes having to start a new game after every single update.

Again, we're really really sorry about this. It hasn't broken our spirit though, rest assured that no matter what, the game will get finished!

brittpwrr

May 30, 2019
The Cabin - Summer Vacation [Ep. 3 Rewrite] Unofficial Android Port + LaikDink's Multi Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 220mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

MixDrop is the worst download engine as now has loads of pop ups can you use a different one please

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Then why link to another site and not to the one 4 posts up?
Could just be daft or maybe attempting to cash in on some revenue per hit generated thing, IDK my friend. With my rancid eyesight there is no point in attempting anything more than phone and text on my phone. Video? I have a 24" curved Samsung connected to my tower. I can actually SEE that. Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Thanks again for the comment you gave to explain the confusing configuration of the DL section of the OP. Fortunately, that section has been updated and currently makes sense. So, well played, monroe. ;)(y)

I read some kerfuffle regarding the rewrite vs the original version... I may have to play the original to see the difference... But, I already see improvement in the quality of the character rendering when comparing images from the original and what I see on my screen now. I support the dev's decision (Cell Studios) to make this rewrite now rather than wait until the end. Nothing quite as ridiculous to me as just finishing a full title and "POW!" here's a revamp buffet! No thanks, I just ate. Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

When a dev is able to provide such a marked improvement in the overall look of the game, I'm all for restarting. This has happened in several games I play with good results and a few cases where it didn't go so well... In the negative cases the games did end up going abandoned which seemed to immediately follow a bloody rampage of hate messages in their respective forums. Just my two cents worth of input on the subject of starting over...

Anyway... just wanted to say thanks for the tip, SonsOLiberty, my friend. :)

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

PS: I am already totally in love with "Aunt Hazel" whom I renamed as Hannah... Stunning...

• Red Heart
Reactions: keefer43

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
MixDrop is the worst download engine as now has loads of pop ups can you use a different one please
Use uBlock Origins, it's 2 clicks and download for me, plus it's almost DMCA proof, and files rarely if ever get removed, that's why some like it, plus no limits and easy to upload to.

Could just be daft or maybe attempting to cash in on some revenue per hit generated thing, IDK my friend. With my rancid eyesight there is no point in attempting anything more than phone and text on my phone. Video? I have a 24" curved Samsung connected to my tower. I can actually SEE that. Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Thanks again for the comment you gave to explain the confusing configuration of the DL section of the OP. Fortunately, that section has been updated and currently makes sense. So, well played, monroe. ;)(y)

I read some kerfuffle regarding the rewrite vs the original version... I may have to play the original to see the difference... But, I already see improvement in the quality of the character rendering when comparing images from the original and what I see on my screen now. I support the dev's decision (Cell Studios) to make this rewrite now rather than wait until the end. Nothing quite as ridiculous to me as just finishing a full title and "POW!" here's a revamp buffet! No thanks, I just ate. Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

When a dev is able to provide such a marked improvement in the overall look of the game, I'm all for restarting. This has happened in several games I play with good results and a few cases where it didn't go so well... In the negative cases the games did end up going abandoned which seemed to immediately follow a bloody rampage of hate messages in their respective forums. Just my two cents worth of input on the subject of starting over...

Anyway... just wanted to say thanks for the tip, SonsOLiberty, my friend. :)

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

PS: I am already totally in love with "Aunt Hazel" whom I renamed as Hannah... Stunning...

Yeah, no problem, I said something about it yesterday that episode 2 didn't need to be there.

Reactions: Xeron_Xr

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
No, MC can have sex with April, ink creampie
This is untrue, unless you're using a mod or something. In the new version of Episode 3, there is no sex and no creampie. There are literally only two choices in the game for April right now: swim with boxers or swim naked. Only choosing the second gives anything lewd, and there's no sex in the scene. There's a handjob with a facial: that's it.

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
This is untrue, unless you're using a mod or something. In the new version of Episode 3, there is no sex and no creampie. There are literally only two choices in the game for April right now: swim with boxers or swim naked. Only choosing the second gives anything lewd, and there's no sex in the scene. There's a handjob with a facial: that's it.
Been there, saw that, confirmed, my friend... have a cookie... a REALLY BIG cookie;)(y)
1682126095339.png
Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
Did the April sexscene got changed to being only a handjob with the rewrite of episode 3 or do i miss something?

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
I'll just wait for the whole game fully rewritten.

I've lost count at how many times I had to restart anew with even saves from January 2023 being incompatible.

• Haha
Reactions: Lotex and baklol

Weyrd

Feb 23, 2021
I have played though the game ep 3, and first off: good story.
Pros:
Entertaining story and nice choices
Cons:
Really, cliffhanger???? :)

Best of luck with the game, you could consider more options in the various situations, but so far it is holding up quite well.

bufa

Dec 3, 2020
There's a bit of a bug during the
with Grace and Hazel. Putting spoilers for people who haven't played yet.
I wanted to see all the options haha.
I haven't considered even trying this, but tried now, and you're right, wonder if it is a bug or the dev haven't considered the option, and we aren't suposed to

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes