4.00 star(s) 38 Votes

catnapper

Aug 29, 2021
Great update!! Really enjoyed it - and, whoa!, that cliffhanger... I hope that resolves itself in a good way.

For people complaining about old saves not working, or about the story not being as far along as the old version - the story has been completely reworked, right from the beginning things are different. IMHO the story is much, much better now, and parts of it make a lot more "sense" now.
I'm starting to get the same sort of vibe from this game as I got from Envixer's "A new home" - an interesting family indeed.

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Bad news for me. :(

I see the other game is considered canon, sorry, obviously Emi was good LI material in many ways.
Yeah, i mean, i like the other game.
Emi is great (i just wish she would be the sister in this game), she beats Lisa by far imo...well, there is still the milf faction so there is that.

Is this 400+ New renders or 400+ New remastered renders?
IIRC, by the end of this update we have reached the point were the game ended before the remake.

Reactions: Ron

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
IIRC, by the end of this update we have reached the point were the game ended before the remake.
This version ends when the girl with the tatoos gets abducted. IIRC in the old version you could save her and there was a little bit of lewd action with her?

Also the black girl is way hotter in the new remastered version. Although I didn't try to bang her. I remember you could have sex with her in the old version. Or am I just imagining that? Also I don't remember the truth or dare game getting so steamy in the old version.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
This version ends when the girl with the tatoos gets abducted. IIRC in the old version you could save her and there was a little bit of lewd action with her?

Also the black girl is way hotter in the new remastered version. Although I didn't try to bang her. I remember you could have sex with her in the old version. Or am I just imagining that? Also I don't remember the truth or dare game getting so steamy in the old version.
Really could you rescue her ? Hm i don't remember that, but yes in the old version there was a sex scene with her in the pond instead of only a BJ.
Yes she is way more attractive in the new version, don't know if there was a sex with her in the old version as i never was going for her... well i still choose the truth or dare game with the milfs over her in the new version :whistle:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheCabinSummerVacation-EP3Rewrite
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Was Linda the nudist milf that works at the pizza shop in the last game or was she added later, also didn’t see that creepy neighbor that stalks Hazel and scared grace in the pool, did they remove it or maybe I skipped through it too fast

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
Actually don't know what to think about this rewrite. It is of course not bad, and if someone never played the first version it's good. But somehow I don't see the need for it compared to the old version. There are maybe some improvements, but on the other hand also quite some let downs for me, too. And of course most of the saves didn't worked again. Yes, It's a game in progress. But it's happening now with every fucking update (n).

Some new and maybe a bit hotter scenes with the family member are added. The girl you can date looks hotter. Renders are still top. But also some for me good scenes are cut out, too (the hot scene with April - why?). Well, and we got something brand new never seen before in a game: truth or dare! Yippie...

One last thing: if I ever read ones more in a game *Chuckles* I swear I smash the monitor! I was courious and did a count in the script: only in EP3 it's used 59 times...

Last edited:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
The Cabin - Summer Vacation [Ep. 3 Rewrite] Unofficial Android Port + LaikDink's Multi Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 220mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes