Sylvanos

May 22, 2020
Got to where I’m supposed to go to the reception desk in the evening for the Leah quests. Unfortunately nothing is happening. Is this a known issue or am I missing a detail?

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Not gonna lie, it took me some good amount of time to stop laughing after this (thank god i was not drinking)...pinocchio scene was funny as hell...
screenshot0001.png
Also all the scenes with christine was fucking amazing...

bigshawn8820

Nov 3, 2021
soo im pretty impressed if your into this style of graphics i can say its not one of those games where you get teased by most of the female characters what you see is what you get you actually get to screw all the female characters thats rare on these websites

Reactions: MAD6999

TheMamuOfLaGrasa

Dec 5, 2022
There is a walkthrough? Im stucked with some chars like irina (idk how to find the mom) and the girl from the shop, i alr has 1.8k+ money but idk whats services need Buy to progress

koksupl

Jun 28, 2021
Hey, does anyone know how to unlock mom's route? it just keeps saying "Wait a bit"
Also for the Police woman its "Wait for a few days" all the time

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
There is a walkthrough? Im stucked with some chars like irina (idk how to find the mom) and the girl from the shop, i alr has 1.8k+ money but idk whats services need Buy to progress
For the shop girl it's the elevator repair If I remember correctly.
Hey, does anyone know how to unlock mom's route? it just keeps saying "Wait a bit"
Also for the Police woman its "Wait for a few days" all the time
To start the Mom events you need to progress with Irina (psychologist) and Leah (boss).
And I think the police woman is tied to the mom's storyline at that point.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: koksupl

DTu001

Aug 17, 2020
I only have one mission left to find Cunny. I've repeated it dozens of times and can't find it. It feels uncomfortable at all because the instructions are quite bad.

1709827221826.png

Reactions: DonHudson

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
What does next season actually mean anyway, I must of missed that somewhere... does that mean next update or next game or what?

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
I only have one mission left to find Cunny. I've repeated it dozens of times and can't find it. It feels uncomfortable at all because the instructions are quite bad.

View attachment 3419347
I had the same problem when I played the game.
All 3 of the hide and seek solution are in screenshots here.

IceCreamParty you might want to link that post in the OP since a lot of people seem to have a hard time with Cunny's hide and seek.

• Red Heart
Reactions: IceCreamParty

IceCreamParty

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
I had the same problem when I played the game.
All 3 of the hide and seek solution are in screenshots here.

IceCreamParty you might want to link that post in the OP since a lot of people seem to have a hard time with Cunny's hide and seek.
Hi, when I can post the fixed 0.23 version, I will add that kind of links to the post. Thank you very much.

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes