• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Completed The Case Files of Doctor Morecock Bones [v1.0] [Horny Hydra Games]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

boraxkarloff

Jan 25, 2018
You really miss a lot of content if you don't have enough trust or corruption points. Unfortunately there is no way to know. Would be nice if there was an on screen counter.

Reactions: SoiCowboy

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
He's a psychologist dealing with omen's sexual issues, there is no competition.
My post was about Mona, not his patients, I never said anything about his patients in my post, have I? :) Oh btw, Mona will jump on other bones out there, MC will not mind of course, which kinda leaves me kinda sad, a little jealousy would have been nice....overall, the game in interesting. This is just the first chapter, eagerly awaiting for more, perhaps then we will see how much Mona really loves our MC.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Male domination, Big ass, Big boobs, Bdsm, Handjob, Blowjob, Corruption, Anal sex, Group sex, Oral sex, Vaginal sex
I'm a man of simple tastes. I'm always satisfied with the best.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
My post was about Mona, not his patients, I never said anything about his patients in my post, have I? :) Oh btw, Mona will jump on other bones out there, MC will not mind of course, which kinda leaves me kinda sad, a little jealousy would have been nice....overall, the game in interesting. This is just the first chapter, eagerly awaiting for more, perhaps then we will see how much Mona really loves our MC.
I was talking about all the women.

It's just sex, it isn't love.

There is nothing to be jealous about.

Reactions: Xyzzy

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
I was talking about all the women.

It's just sex, it isn't love.

There is nothing to be jealous about.
Hmmm, perhaps our definitions of love differ, but surely, Mona declared her love for MC, twice, at least. Yes, there is nothing to be jealous about if we go through the plot of the game, MC is cool with everything out there, sharing is caring for him, after all. But then again, in an alternate plot line our MC would have flinched, even if for a second by the eagerness showed by Mona out there for a threesome, that's another story for another time though.

Also, I wouldn't have even commented about it had Mona been just a one time fling, like the patient. The point I wish to make is, it would have been more interesting had there been a touch of jealousy added to it for the actions relating to Mona (plot has been made as such that it eliminates jealously because of the MC way of thinking) the Dev has successfully imbibed sharing scenarios into the story that vanilla harem peeps just can't put a finger on it, unless they are specifically looking for a fight.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2174751

Sorry I don't dig sharing and wished that was reflected in the tags rather than discovering it at the end of my playthrough. I did enjoy the game up to that point but without a choice, it is not for me.

Aaarzzz

Jul 6, 2019
Everything looks good but I hope you didn't hint that 3some of sharing Mona with that fucking Nathan. I don't like NTR or Sharing my partners. It doesn't matter if you show them or not. Its called Visual Novel because story is as much important as sex scenes. So yeah, not gonna play next updates if you keep adding those shit of contents. And if you don't add an option to avoid them, at least add a sharing tag in genres so that people does not need to face your twisted psychology.

Last edited:

Aaarzzz

Jul 6, 2019
Normally i don't give a chance to first relase games but i tried it and i fucking love it! I hope every woman will have a unique story. And please don't add ntr i don't wanna share Mona :love:
He already hinted a 3some of sharing her.

Xyzzy

Jan 24, 2018
This is defamation... y'all be hearing from my lawyers.
There's lots of people named Smith who aren't the same person.
Morecock has not told us he's related to you in any way, Oseo. But I'll ask him next time I see him. :giggle:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hmmm, perhaps our definitions of love differ, but surely, Mona declared her love for MC, twice, at least. Yes, there is nothing to be jealous about if we go through the plot of the game, MC is cool with everything out there, sharing is caring for him, after all. But then again, in an alternate plot line our MC would have flinched, even if for a second by the eagerness showed by Mona out there for a threesome, that's another story for another time though.

Also, I wouldn't have even commented about it had Mona been just a one time fling, like the patient. The point I wish to make is, it would have been more interesting had there been a touch of jealousy added to it for the actions relating to Mona (plot has been made as such that it eliminates jealously because of the MC way of thinking) the Dev has successfully imbibed sharing scenarios into the story that vanilla harem peeps just can't put a finger on it, unless they are specifically looking for a fight.
Except the jealousy thing isn't for everyone.

I've never been a jealous girl, never will be, it's a shitty pointless emotion that has no place in relationships. If a couple are together then that's by choice, cheating is also by choicse and getting jealous over it doesn't help anyone, it just turns people into angry little shits.

As far as games go, it's fine if you want it to be optional but you start forcing unwanted crap on players and they don't stick around.

Here it only helps you, several people stated they didn't want anything like that so dev would gain 1 player and lose several others.

Personally I wouldn't want to play a jealous character. As I said I think it's a waste of time getting jealous so i'd hate the character.

Guardra

May 29, 2018
alright i just checked this VN out and i got to say i did enjoy it and the only thing i have a an issue with (cuz this is just how i am) is having Mona my/MC's amazing sub being touched by another guy i mean i cant be upset about Sarah she already had her heart set on someone else so there was very little hope she be mine as well (yes i am greedy and i dont like to share) Cant wait to see what the next case is

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I also think the 3some was tied to the corruption stat, I didn't get that.

She wasn't comfortable going further with the sex stuff with Mona in mine, I only had something like 6 corruption points, the other 2 stats were well in the 40's.

She talked about getting back in touch with her daughter and we all cried tears of joy.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes