Others Abandoned The Casting Couch [v1.11a] [Hentami]

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Hentami

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
@ Thank You! Next update will allow window resizing. Apologies till then

@ the "xxx folder" is a countdown that provides you with some money and fame every so often when timer finished. I will try to make that more clear when you click on it. Thanks!

Jwats

Jan 10, 2018
Also who are the girls in the facetime videos? I know one is DommeXenia but who' the one with the blue panties and the audition one?
I am on W7 and got all the error popups, the game plays tho, and I get most everything except for videos during facetime. (just found this out) It just shows a black screen while some gal talks. I thought it was WAI, but I guess not now.

Just FYI dev.

Also, unclear on your statement about event after 500. Is that coming up, or have I just missed it?
I do have previews of 2 gals for 300 and 500, but have not met them yet.

Oh and Conventions tab is overlayed by the wander tab in the Hotel and makes lots of click/ding sounds when hovering over.

Reactions: Hentami

Hentami

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
@ Fantastic feedback!
-hotel conversation fixed thank you!

- I am still adjusting the 'fame levels' needed for events as I learn how quickly people gain fame. Although the travel prostitute seen should work with 500 fame BUT it is a random event. Doesn't occur often when traveling.

Win7 - Once I get the game really fleshed out I will try my best for ports to all platforms.

Hentami

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
@pindosxxxl Thank you so much!

I updated the latest release last night and forgot to update main links. Apologies to all!

main post.

dieterpatrickgill

Feb 19, 2018
@ Fantastic feedback!
-hotel conversation fixed thank you!

- I am still adjusting the 'fame levels' needed for events as I learn how quickly people gain fame. Although the travel prostitute seen should work with 500 fame BUT it is a random event. Doesn't occur often when traveling.

Win7 - Once I get the game really fleshed out I will try my best for ports to all platforms.
@Hentami the game show potential. I play in Windows 7 it works.
1. Please do not increase the fame level too much as it is already a grind as it currently stand. There is not much to do between 0 to 300 Fame so far. I am still playing it first time. Fame 233.
2.The 3D model need some rework and lighting. The first girl for example. The currently sister is too dark skinned.
Taste is of course individual but I prefer pale skin and Lesson of Passion success confirmed this.
3. And please no incest and you know Patreon is against it. The currently sister can be rebranded as best friend or hometown sweetheart.

dieterpatrickgill

Feb 19, 2018
Interesting premise, but buggy as hell...
1st play - Game semi-froze up (lost the arrows/map icon in office, but phone still worked) after 2nd facetime video.
Quit and relaunched game
2nd play - Made a few bucks bouncing at the strip club, went back to office, opened computer, clicked rename company because it didn't seem like I was continuing the first playthrough, saw that it was the same, hit esc, rename dialog box was stuck on screen.
Quit and relaunched game.
Couldn't find anything to do other than work as a bouncer or at the bar. (only girl I could find was at the bar and she was too busy)

I'll check back in a few months if it's not abandoned by then.
Same problem here. Have accumulated more than 5000 moneywise and 4000 fame but nothing to do. Tried to buy the white tiger it is not working.
if somebody could give us a walkthrough please.
Where we can work in the spa? I don't get the option

Dajose

May 8, 2017
hmhm downloaded it 3 times. error at start : processpoint MFCreaDXGIDdevicemanager not found in DLL MFplat.DLL

Hentami

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017

Early Access Development, you may have devoured all current content! If all goes as planned there will be more finished content released next weekend.

@Dajose If you are running windows 7, link below may fix your problem. If it does PLEASE let me know. If not, also PLEASE let me know. If you are not on windows 7, please DM or Post your system specs to me would be amazing!

Windows Media Feature Pack for your Windows version 7
-

Apologies till then and I may be absolutely completely wrong in every way and if you feel uncomfotable downloading or installing please DONT as I have never even used windows 7.

josie

May 5, 2017
The game works find for me in win 10. the basic problem is I don't understand which girl i am supposed to seduce next.

Dajose

May 8, 2017

Early Access Development, you may have devoured all current content! If all goes as planned there will be more finished content released next weekend.

@Dajose If you are running windows 7, link below may fix your problem. If it does PLEASE let me know. If not, also PLEASE let me know. If you are not on windows 7, please DM or Post your system specs to me would be amazing!

Windows Media Feature Pack for your Windows version 7
-

Apologies till then and I may be absolutely completely wrong in every way and if you feel uncomfotable downloading or installing please DONT as I have never even used windows 7.
its ok my friend. no need to apologize for that. i am using windows 7 since i moved from Xp no need to go higher until they dont satisfy me with new windows. as for the game. i wasnt expecting a non-compatible version for windows7 as every game i ever downloaded worked, so we will see

edit: Link programm refreshing the services for windows is not compatible with windows 7 atleast not mine. thanks for the try tho

edit2: system
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hentami

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
@josie Thank you for the feedback, Next Audition girl to recruit will be done by next weekend and the route to get her will hopefully be much more clear then the current screens.

@Dajose Thank you again for all that info! The is all I can discover for now, I will try to find a win7 machine in the future and try again.

1.4 Bugfixes updated op

briggierain

Sep 27, 2017
Is it possible to get a Mac version of this game? Idk, why my wine isn't able to launch the game :(. If not thank you anyways.

Reactions: tossler

Hentami

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
I sadly do not have the requirements to publish to mac at this time. I do hope to create a stable html5 version which you would be able to play, but that is away down the line as much rework would need down. I hope in a few months I will be able to tell how stable html5 version is, currently - it's a nightmare of screen tears and bleeding.

To throw salt in that wound, First Main quest almost complete! You have to track down some guy who will apparently, well - I won't spoil the fun.

first_quest.jpg

Reactions: Droid Productions
2.80 star(s) 6 Votes