VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Changing Season [Ch.5] [Storyteller97]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. nice enough game to emulate the drought any good guy experiences in this world.
Why? Well .. because uninteresting boring babes will never put in the effort,
plus, by the time they realize they are still alone despite all the fondling by so called
macho desirable alphas she ever wanted to hook with, those guys echo her:
precisely dull and unremarkable, just flaunting their bods and getting their needs met.

So .. you and anyone else should not feel anything, no pitty, no shame, no hard feelings:

Well, got caught up with the Dev again on this game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Still, very interested in seeing where this goes. Thank you so much for these first 4 chapters, and looking forward for Chapter 5.
Good job on creating characters with interesting background.. I'm definitely looking forward to how the dev will navigate the story moving forward.
As a running motif, the dad ”Love? When did you have time to fall in love?”
echose the mom ”she never forgave me for that” - her eldest daughter still did not forgive her after the divorce and even 2 years later, having someone else be by her moms side is too soon

Love hits out of left field, most times not when you court it, like loving a gurl with flowers and gifts, she just pushes away, like who gives a damn about your feelings and being a decent human being.

Such a gurl still went out with the boys that could not care less, to the point she said she landed in a relationship with someone who supposedly had been there 4 her ... Only it was out of a sudden and
that person had not been near her for half a year, before she fell into him and bang - a new lover.

This is the life, this is what motivates gurls in games, hurt and loss and bad behavior.

Anyway, game babes seldom make good decisions, rarely getting with MC because of the good,
it is either the bad or the beautiful that get their attention, so their character is lacking.

St97

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Wasn't too bad to start from the beginning but I did find a bug(?) or issue with either the base game or mod. Despite not asking Alex to the Prom it acts as though I had when meeting her and Jenny at the boutique.
Confirmed bug. Thanks for pointing it out. I'll update the links asap. Your saves should still be fine since you had to choose anyway.

Edit: The new script fixes two bugs. One where it registers whether you said yes to Lana for the spa date, and two, whether you asked out Jenny and Alex to the dance. You have to scroll back to before the last scene bedroom for Chapter 3.

Place the new script file in the "game folder" and overwrite /replace when asked.

Last edited:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Confirmed bug. Thanks for pointing it out. I'll update the links asap. Your saves should still be fine since you had to choose anyway.

Edit: The new script fixes two bugs. One where it registers whether you said yes to Lana for the spa date, and two, whether you asked out Jenny and Alex to the dance. You have to scroll back to before the last scene bedroom for Chapter 3.

Place the new script file in the "game folder" and overwrite /replace when asked.
Thank you for this. :)

EDIT: It fixed it. Didn't have the awkwardness of choosing between Jenny and Alex and was able to go get coffee with Krista without having to go to the spa with Lana, so thanks again!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: St97

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Really liking the game so far.

But, my respect for the MC dropped through the floor when he started talking Jenny out of going for a science degree because "it's a long term commitment and there aren't any jobs outside of research". The mathematical tools you get there alone are enough to get you a job. People with science degrees that have nothing to do with what they are doing now are literally sitting EVERYWHERE. :geek:

Reactions: MojoJoeJoe

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
good update(y) i love Jenny and a little sad Lily is self harming but whatever i do i cant get the tea with Krista

LouWill

Feb 3, 2018
good update(y) i love Jenny and a little sad Lily is self harming but whatever i do i cant get the tea with Krista
You need to go running in Chapter 1 and meet her in the park. When you save her cat, she invites you for coffee.

wataru69

Nov 8, 2017
i cant download the bugfix do i still need it? every time i click it it just open the file do i copy all of those? sorry for being stupid

St97

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
The mathematical tools you get there alone are enough to get you a job. People with science degrees that have nothing to do with what they are doing now are literally sitting EVERYWHERE
As someone with a science degree, I can tell you that you don't learn math during undergrad after your first year. To your latter point, if you end up going to a different field entirely, then it defeats the purpose of going through something so difficult. And as a grad, I can confirm that if you want to stay in the field, then outside of research, or teacher's college, grad school is one of the only options.

i cant download the bugfix do i still need it? every time i click it it just open the file do i copy all of those? sorry for being stupid
Just download from any of the links from the opening page. They've been updated with the new script.

• Angry
Reactions: MojoJoeJoe

wataru69

Nov 8, 2017
As someone with a science degree, I can tell you that you don't learn math during undergrad after your first year. To your latter point, if you end up going to a different field entirely, then it defeats the purpose of going through something so difficult. And as a grad, I can confirm that if you want to stay in the field, then outside of research, or teacher's college, grad school is one of the only options.

Just download from any of the links from the opening page. They've been updated with the new script.
thank you

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
hi
nice game so far
one quick question :
is there no quick-menu? to autorun text?
tried to enable trough save edit but its not showing
thx

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes