VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Changing Season [Ch.5] [Storyteller97]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes
Oct 4, 2019
Can confirm there's some mislabeling going on and there's actual new content.
That being said, I don't recall much from the previous chapters at all, so then this happened:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think the music's fine by the way, but that's me. I'm probably more of a sentimental soul, but I like tunes like this in general. I also really like some chill piano and sax to go with my proverbial sisters. Sets the mood for romance.

Doom0986

Oct 15, 2017
Just started this game, as soon as she said you want to watch scrubs I was sold! A person of true class!

vultron

May 19, 2018
Jane's face looks like someone I know in my life which makes playing this game feel weird. lmao

Oct 4, 2019
Well I guess even Chap3 Remaster saves are borked. Back to the beginning -_-
Not mine though. I had saved the game while on the relationship points screen before I quit last time. Perhaps that will help if you still have a copy of chapter three. No clue whether I used a mod for the previous version.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Not mine though. I had saved the game while on the relationship points screen before I quit last time. Perhaps that will help if you still have a copy of chapter three. No clue whether I used a mod for the previous version.
Wasn't too bad to start from the beginning but I did find a bug(?) or issue with either the base game or mod. Despite not asking Alex to the Prom it acts as though I had when meeting her and Jenny at the boutique.

Oct 4, 2019
Wasn't too bad to start from the beginning but I did find a bug(?) or issue with either the base game or mod. Despite not asking Alex to the Prom it acts as though I had when meeting her and Jenny at the boutique.
Hold on a sec. If you read my post above, you'll notice I was surprised by the same even though I don't remember doing that either. I clearly favor Jenny. I think you detected a legitimate bug there or there's some other weird shenanigans going on.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Just tried this for the first time and it's pretty decent so far. Some odd moments that I had to end up rolling back on (Like the spa with Lana. Just thought it would of been nice to go, didn't know it was going to lead to sex) or some unavoidable things that I didn't want (Like feeling up Alex/Lily when applying sunscreen). I'm trying the Jenny path right now, so trying to stay faithful but the game kind of forces some things on you which I'm not very fond of. Overall though, not too bad excluding those little things that you can't avoid.

I did the get the bug as well at the boutique with Jenny and Alex where they say I asked them both, but I never asked Alex. I only asked Jenny, yet it still acts like I asked them both.

EDIT: Another bug, seems if you rejected Lana on her invite to the spa, it forces you to go to the spa anyways if you call Krista to hang out and have coffee. But if you don't call Krista and take a walk instead, you don't go to the spa. So looks like you can't have coffee with Krista without being forced to go to the spa with Lana (even though you said no to her about going).

Last edited:

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I don't know if this has already been reported, but the game still has serious problems recognizing who you have invited to the dance and who you have not.
For example, in the two paths I have done, in both I rejected Alex, and in one I invited Jenny, and in the other I focused on Lili.
But the game still recognizes that in both paths I invited Alex, in Jenny's path now they say I invited them both, and in Lili's path, I'm making out with Alex and Jenny is with a motherfucker on the dance.

Please dev fix this, Alex is a character I'm not at all interested in, especially seeing that unpleasant "super-realistic" skin that actually looks like wall texture.
I think there's nothing wrong with using a perfectly smooth skin like Jenny's, (I also believe that they consume less resources for rendering, not sure). In any case, those hyper-realistic skins just don't look good at all.
After finishing playing this update, I have to say, Jenny looks beautiful in her graduation attire, amazing job, she's my favorite girl:LOL:, on the other path Lily's scene, it's very good, but she has this dark side...
Now June... I don't know yet, she's beautiful, but I still can't figure out her personality.
Good job dev, I hope you can fix the little details of confusion with the dance. (y)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: St97

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, got caught up with the Dev again on this game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Still, very interested in seeing where this goes. Thank you so much for these first 4 chapters, and looking forward for Chapter 5.

Reactions: El Tanque
4.10 star(s) 27 Votes