VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Changing Season [Ch.5] [Storyteller97]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

medgecko

Jul 26, 2017
Anyone else wish that when they'd put that "Old Saves Won't Work" crap on the OP's they'd include which version that applied to so you wouldn't be left guessing.
I recently made that observation for a different game, but I'm too lazy to root around in the forums to request your feature, or figure out if it's been suggested and rejected before.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
hyped to play a new update, damn..."remastered"...and again, damn:FacePalm:
im starting to get sorta remastered-redone-revamped allergic reactions:BootyTime:
hope this will be the end of remastering in this game, and that in 2-3 months period a real update could be expected.

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
Thanks man. It's not a game-breaking bug so I''ll fix it for Chapter 4
I got that one as well. Also, at the end of 3, I got the "you did not open Janes phone". But I did open her phone

another non game breaker

Reactions: St97

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
I found out about the game today and my first reaction when I started was "Wait a minute, this is the MC who is supposed to be 19? He looks 40." I thought it was the MC's father when I saw him. xD And Jenny looks the same age as Jane, they both look like in their mid 20's! What is going on?

To me it looks like the MC and his dad are actually brothers and the girls they move in with are sisters. Hell, I'd even change the script, but it's actually not a bad story.

I like the story, the girls and renders overall are beautiful, there are some really hot scenes, the dialogues are nice, but the age inconsistency of the characters breaks the immersion so much! :D

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Just finished this and I gotta say, fantastic! Hot girls with interesting characters!

Very well done S97!! Really looking forward to upcoming releases!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dec 9, 2020
Well it's remaster than remake for sure, as I don't think any story was added, other than the yoga part I think? I don't quite remember that part when I played through the game a few months ago. I believe the movie and photo scenes were redone, but the movie one for sure as I remember jane was wearing something different and different lighting for those scenes before.

Not sure a remaster was needed at this point though, more story progression would have been nice.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Well it's remaster than remake for sure, as I don't think any story was added, other than the yoga part I think? I don't quite remember that part when I played through the game a few months ago. I believe the movie and photo scenes were redone, but the movie one for sure as I remember jane was wearing something different and different lighting for those scenes before.

Not sure a remaster was needed at this point though, more story progression would have been nice.

Yeah, it felt like it came out of the blue

zeuspussy

Sep 2, 2020
the same thing happens here I already downloaded several times and always gives this problem in the no images are found, during gameplay.

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes