caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Ch3 Remastered APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: JavierGarcía

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Well it's remaster than remake for sure, as I don't think any story was added, other than the yoga part I think? I don't quite remember that part when I played through the game a few months ago. I believe the movie and photo scenes were redone, but the movie one for sure as I remember jane was wearing something different and different lighting for those scenes before.

Not sure a remaster was needed at this point though, more story progression would have been nice.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It seems to me that originally you were forced to take a job as a male prostitute. I think the change is now the job is going to be optional and that sex is not supposed to be a part of the job so you are no longer a man-whore. If I am right, I like this version much better. I also remember that why I and some other people would not support the game is because of June being in a sexual relationship with Leon. I forgot about it until the end. The developer should have changed that if he was reworking the game. In my opinion one line of dialogue is not worth the money that will be lost. The line could have easily been something like, " She even made me go to couples therapy and still we have done nothing." I never can figure out developers.

Last edited:

zer0answers

Aug 4, 2020
I like everything about this game except for the MC, his face is too sunk in, his cheekbones stick out too much and his hair is ugly but the thing that bothered me the most was how corny some of the writing is for him, the titanic is one of his favorite movies? Really? But other than that, the girls are all hot so 7.5/10

May 28, 2020
Well it's quite promising but its sad that we still don't have many things happening which i understand but still would love some "real" action. Good work, eagerly waiting for the upcoming updates:)

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
Just tried the game out. Love it so far. Women are beautiful. Story flows together nice. Of course the girl I started liking the most seems to look like she is possibly suicidal. Which for some reason make me want her more. I have always been a sucker for damaged girls..... And redheads. Anyways good job so far dev. (y)

DestroyerX16

Oct 29, 2017
What is the pateron code for chapter 4 and I wish that all girls who are with mc get together ending as if there is solo ending,single ending,multi ending but all girls ending can be quite good as you can see as well as threesome ,4some scenes or more like that

Reactions: LegendKing23

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Not bad, enjoyable, bit annoying you have to pick and choose girls, even with the mod.

So J is popular huh, Jane, Jenny, June.

I must admit, I got quite the surprise from this game, namely in one of those, that moment when you name the MC after your name, and one of the game characters has your name, and actually spelt the same way.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
the whole remastered and has some new too and yeah,some missing thing for previous version too but this is really good so you need to restart again.
Is there new scenes or just remake?
hyped to play a new update, damn..."remastered"...and again, damn:FacePalm:
im starting to get sorta remastered-redone-revamped allergic reactions:BootyTime:
hope this will be the end of remastering in this game, and that in 2-3 months period a real update could be expected.
There's is nothing new :(
Well it's remaster than remake for sure, as I don't think any story was added, other than the yoga part I think? I don't quite remember that part when I played through the game a few months ago. I believe the movie and photo scenes were redone, but the movie one for sure as I remember jane was wearing something different and different lighting for those scenes before.

Not sure a remaster was needed at this point though, more story progression would have been nice.

Yeah, it felt like it came out of the blue
As the OP says, a lot of the remastering is under-the-hood stuff, things you may or may not notice as a player. Several variables were removed or changed. You no longer have a "dad is upset with you" stat (Dadbadpoints); Jane and Jenny each had two different stats (JaneLove vs. JaneLust, JennyLove vs. JennyLust), which have been combined into a single stat each (Janepts and Jennypts); and there is an opportunity in Chapter 1 to meet Krista before the phone call, also allowing you to increase your Krista stat.

The first two of these will almost certainly help future development time, although they do eliminate some potential directions the story might otherwise take. But I think it's probably wise to rein in how much potential content there is in exchange for a manageable project that won't burn the dev out or greatly increase release times. And finally, as several have already pointed out, there are remastered renders, which change outfits, improve lighting, etc.

The change with Krista doesn't affect current content (having at least one point will get her to agree to go with you to visit your old town). However, given that she's going to be a romanceable option, more points for her could very well make a difference in future releases and scenes.

So, while I don't think the renders themselves really needed to be redone (although they do look nice), there is a fair amount of other work that probably was smart to do to change things so project development could be better and more efficient.

Reactions: M! and driverman

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
As the OP says, a lot of the remastering is under-the-hood stuff, things you may or may not notice as a player. Several variables were removed or changed. You no longer have a "dad is upset with you" stat (Dadbadpoints); Jane and Jenny each had two different stats (JaneLove vs. JaneLust, JennyLove vs. JennyLust), which have been combined into a single stat each (Janepts and Jennypts); and there is an opportunity in Chapter 1 to meet Krista before the phone call, also allowing you to increase your Krista stat.

The first two of these will almost certainly help future development time, although they do eliminate some potential directions the story might otherwise take. But I think it's probably wise to rein in how much potential content there is in exchange for a manageable project that won't burn the dev out or greatly increase release times. And finally, as several have already pointed out, there are remastered renders, which change outfits, improve lighting, etc.

The change with Krista doesn't affect current content (having at least one point will get her to agree to go with you to visit your old town). However, given that she's going to be a romanceable option, more points for her could very well make a difference in future releases and scenes.

So, while I don't think the renders themselves really needed to be redone (although they do look nice), there is a fair amount of other work that probably was smart to do to change things so project development could be better and more efficient.
Very well said but just to clarify, my comment wasn't about the remaster, it was about that scene in the bathtub :)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Very well said but just to clarify, my comment wasn't about the remaster, it was about that scene in the bathtub :)
Thanks. :) You were talking about the scene at the very end? I can understand some people having that reaction. That scene was just some random slice-of-life moment to me, though. It could have just as easily been Lily riding a bicycle or playing a video game. I don't think anything is really meant by it, other than to show her doing something normal as the MC briefly thinks about her. [shrug]

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Thanks. :) You were talking about the scene at the very end? I can understand some people having that reaction. That scene was just some random slice-of-life moment to me, though. It could have just as easily been Lily riding a bicycle or playing a video game. I don't think anything is really meant by it, other than to show her doing something normal as the MC briefly thinks about her. [shrug]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes