VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Changing Season [Ch.5] [Storyteller97]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

EGEMN

Dec 7, 2020
That question has been answered SOOOO many times in this thread (more than once by me, I think)...

Attn New Posters: If you won't actually read the OP... SEARCH IS YOUR FRIEND!!!
I am so sorry. Since there are usually bug fixes in the developer notes, I haven't read it, I'll read it next time.

Reactions: erkper

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
It's not a Harem game, it's a 1 on 1 romance.
The only one you have to watch out 4 is Lilly, before she tries to commit suicide.
It's kinda pointless with her, she does it no matter how many points you raise , so it's a waste of time.

It's gonna be really hard to decide which one to keep if you can only choose one, bummer.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
St97, splendid work so far!
Really a wholesome VN with lovely and/or interesting characters and a likeable MC (which is a huge plus!). Renders are mostly fine as well, the plot has potential. How could I have missed a gem like this far too long?!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So I'm looking forward to the continuation of this one, hopefully without too much darkness (in particular a positive progression with/for Lily instead) .... Keep up the good work and stay safe :cool:

• Red Heart
Reactions: St97 and Λvipray_x

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
St97 I've started the game, and I'm liking the story and characters (LIs and MC), all for now. Although it may seem a lie, that is a problem for me.

I never see more than one ending, so since there is no harem ending, although the game is interesting and I like the LIs, I'd rather abandon it now than have to choose at some point (something that I won't do when the time comes).

In any case, thanks for the game and good luck.

c_oriole

Sep 1, 2019
I really like this game, love that the MC is a good guy. Also since I am from Ontario Like that the games takes place here. I have one question thou, and I know I am reaching but with a character name Jane and the being set in Gordon, an to me sounding like they are in Scarborough, does the author like the Barenaked Ladies? Are we going to see a scene where the MC
Drove downtown in the rain
Nine thirty on a Tuesday night
Just to check out the late night
Record shop

The only thing that bother me was the divorce, Jane is going to make out OK, as she being a stay that home wife, the equalization payment from the husband, is going to big. I mean she is going to get half the value of the home, plus half of the other assets that was accumulated during the marriage. Keep up the great work, I look forward to chapter 5.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Nice! Finally a new update. I really enjoy this one. And yea, it's hard to focus in only one girl. I don't have any favorite right now... maybe the younger stepsister.

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes