VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Changing Season [Ch.5] [Storyteller97]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Mainly content that pertains to Jane's solo ending. There's another (future) benefit to taking the job even if you choose to turn down Kat. And it's also another talking point with Krista since you'd be co-workers. But yeah, definitely not mandatory.
thanks ;)
wonder how this will impact Jane´s ending :unsure:
well - the father/Kath thing maybe
now im curious and want more :p
have a nice one

Last edited:

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Good update, I turned down the job, just have felt it was a weird job idea from the beginning even though it has evolved significantly. However, it feels like that will be a huge split in the game. Not sure how the dev will handle that. Since I had to play through from the beginning again I decided to go for Lily, Alex, and Jenny. I know I am going to get in trouble for it. LOL. The milfs so far just don't appeal, June also is of no interest. Just not willing to get into anything more complicated than the Love quadrangle I've already got going.
It's really hard to refuse the girls in this game as they all are beautiful and different appealing personality. I'm in the same boat with you except it's Lily, Jenny and June. At best i could cut off June since we don't really have much on her but Lily and jenny are untouchable. Dev making it possible to spend the night with Jenny and still go the lake with Lily gives me hope for a throuple. Yeah i know it's unlikely but can you really blame the throuple guy :cry:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
It's really hard to refuse the girls in this game as they all are beautiful and different appealing personality. I'm in the same boat with you except it's Lily, Jenny and June. At best i could cut off June since we don't really have much on her but Lily and jenny are untouchable. Dev making it possible to spend the night with Jenny and still go the lake with Lily gives me hope for a throuple. Yeah i know it's unlikely but can you really blame the throuple guy :cry:
Yeah, I don't know how the MC is going to be able to handle all of it. Especially Lily with her self harm issues, if the MC fucking around causes her to hurt herself more I don't think he will be able to forgive himself.

Since there are so many women I just avoided Jane and June. They are in relations or were and the MC has the pick of everyone he's met. Oh and I also asked Krista to drive back to the motor home so that's 4 ladies. My MC will be in enough trouble even without the job he was offered.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Is it possible to get a poll or something about the MC hair. I always like his hair and completely despise that thing you put on his head. I don't know how people can do that to their hair IRL either, it's just ugly(apology for anyone who has that haircut in advance)
count me in

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
View attachment 1206743
The Changing Season [Ch.5] Walkthrough & Cheat Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: MEGA - -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
It does not highlight the choices anymore ...

aob86

May 12, 2019
i feel conflicted about the latest update, while i am glad i don't have to accept the job. i was one of the people who said i was no longer interested in the game because of it. I'm still sad the dev had to change the story because of it and i assume they will end up having more work since now will have to do two story paths but anyway the dev did ask for people to come back and try the next update so i have and yes i will now be playing the game again for whatever that's worth

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
hmm, i wonder which could be the right one (choice):unsure:
this game, as many other vns, is unplayable without a walky:HideThePain:
Don't choose the green one it will take you to hell

erkper

May 16, 2018
this game, as many other vns, is unplayable without a walky:HideThePain:
Utterly untrue.
It is true you have to actually use your head a bit while you play (instead of just your other head) but that's a plus to me, not a negative. I almost never install mods on games, too many of them just destroy immersion, especially the ones that break the choice effects to show all scenes all the time. To be fair, I have no real idea if JokerLeader's mod does this, or just highlights the "better" choice. Either way, I'm sure it's very well done but I'd rather make my own decision on which choice is "better." I will admit to appreciating when a dev or modder shows the effect of the choices, which it appears JL's mod does. If that's ALL it does, then I probably wouldn't mind having it installed, but I would never say this game is unplayable without such help.

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes