VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Changing Season [Ch.5] [Storyteller97]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
I restarted because saves didn't work and I just noticed this shit. Why the fuck is she taking a bath with a knife? :oops: View attachment 1225152
my guess is she gets raped regularly because when mc and her have sex her thoughts say "I'm used to worse", so she must be, mc asks if it hurts and this is her inner response, this is just my guess it could mean something else entirely. worse.PNG

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

erkper

May 16, 2018
I restarted because saves didn't work and I just noticed this shit. Why the fuck is she taking a bath with a knife? :oops: View attachment 1225152
my guess is she gets raped regularly because when mc and her have sex her thoughts say "I'm used to worse", so she must be, mc asks if it hurts and this is her inner response, this is just my guess it could mean something else entirely. View attachment 1225166
She's a cutter and probably otherwise self-harmer, so yeah she's used to some pain, and used to that knife.

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
Modders, not moderators. 2 completely different things. LOL
My bad. But you cannot deny the fact that You are also one of my favorites. I don't know whether there are any moderators in games and what they do in the games. Thank you for the rectification and for producing the mods which helps us.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
My bad. But you cannot deny the fact that You are also one of my favorites. I don't know whether there are any moderators in games and what they do in the games. Thank you for the rectification and for producing the mods which helps us.
HA no I can't deny that. There are moderators on the site. Just wanted to clear it up. Moderators are people who help manage sites/servers. Modders are people who modify or add content to existing programs, generally without the approval of the creators of said content.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Belzeebub$

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
Though I had to play the Mod all over again. But still it is worth it. It has become even better now than earlier. Thank You for improving the Mod JokerLeader. I would suggest everyone else to re-play with the mod as the saves would not work next time if you reload it. So why not play now and save.

Reactions: JokerLeader

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
How much content available with jane in this update? I'm only playing for her. Is it all blueballing?

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
I should feel like such a cad for bedding all these other young ladies while slowly seducing Jane and maneuvering Pops into Katherine's arms. I'm gonna leave a lot of broken hearts in my wake (or perhaps, at my wake, depending on how it all turns out!)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We may not get the harem ending, but we can always choose the harem journey!

Rito 750

Mar 29, 2018
so if iam getting the game right
the mc can have fun with all girls without consequences ?
because iam now on lilly and jenny love path will this be bad ?

APMaster

Mar 8, 2020
I should feel like such a cad for bedding all these other young ladies while slowly seducing Jane and maneuvering Pops into Katherine's arms. I'm gonna leave a lot of broken hearts in my wake (or perhaps, at my wake, depending on how it all turns out!)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We may not get the harem ending, but we can always choose the harem journey!
If there has even been a game worthy of a harem mod, this is it.

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes