VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Changing Season [Ch.5] [Storyteller97]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Looks like I need to restart again and avoid her. :WutFace:
Nope. I'm pretty sure that a couple of lines before that, the "narrator" described how the MC teared her hymen, so I have a slight suspicion that if she was repeatedly raped she wouldn't be a virgin... She means she's used to worse pain in general, not vaginal pain... She hadn't even kiss a guy before the MC! She's been cutting herself for God knows how long, so she has some issues, but rape isn't one of them.

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
I wasn't really interested in June as she's had very little screen time but after that cheap shot why not.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
So... should I be turning down everyone except the one I want. Like I probably shouldn't ask Alex to the dance if I want to go with Jenny right? Also not ask out Krista if I want to be with Jenny? Like I guess, will there be consequences in just trying to be with all OR will it come to a point that even though I have tried to be with all, I make a final choice. I always find single LI games difficult, because you get introduced to other LIs throughout and if you change your mind, then you need to start over. Just trying to get a feel for a direction I should follow. Any help appreciated.

Reactions: Mormont

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
So... should I be turning down everyone except the one I want. Like I probably shouldn't ask Alex to the dance if I want to go with Jenny right? Also not ask out Krista if I want to be with Jenny? Like I guess, will there be consequences in just trying to be with all OR will it come to a point that even though I have tried to be with all, I make a final choice. I always find single LI games difficult, because you get introduced to other LIs throughout and if you change your mind, then you need to start over. Just trying to get a feel for a direction I should follow. Any help appreciated.
Check this post out. Judging by what the dev said about the endings, I think you're safe to pursue whoever you want.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-changing-season-ch-5-storyteller97.44193/post-4663588

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
Finally I played this one, I was reluctant at first for NTR discussions. But I came back and saw that apparently we will never have such a thing here.

So after playing and reading the comments here I come from my POV.

I don't care about the MC's profession, it's a little weird but it's okay, as long as we have a choice of who to have relationship with.

About the models, they are all very good, I have no complaints about that.

Now, about relationships I kind of have to join the Jenny, Lilly and June team. Although I preferred milf, but jane died for me right away, not for the model, but for the "invisible NTR" scene, I understand that she is already in a relationship with her father, that she has nothing with the MC yet , which the DEV said we'll never "see" sex scenes between them and such, but on the second night we already have Jane fucking her dad, sure we can't see it, but it's there, and she looks pretty happy, to do it. so much noise to hear from the kitchen, she's having a lot of fun, so that was Jane's dismissal. As a previous comment here says, Jane is very happy in her relationship because I interfered, just to piss off Dad? If this scene weren't there, I would still know she's in a relationship with her father and likely have something sexual going on as well, but it wouldn't leave a sour taste of NTR.

So I prefer to avoid Jane like hell, unfortunately because she seems like a good LI, but that's it, you can't win every war. Good luck DEV and keep up the good work.

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
yeah old saves dont work :/
even with the mod
i'll shift to joker's mod for future plays

erkper

May 16, 2018
yeah old saves dont work :/
even with the mod
i'll shift to joker's mod for future plays
Well you should never try to use the same save from the un-modded game to the modded game or vice versa. That said, my saves from the last version (un-modded) to this version (un-modded) worked fine.

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
Well you should never try to use the same save from the un-modded game to the modded game or vice versa. That said, my saves from the last version (un-modded) to this version (un-modded) worked fine.
yeah, i was using the team's mod till the previous version and saves didn't work with the unmodded version or joker's mod since it was available before i tried that, but when the mod was updated it didnt work with that too
so hoping jokers mod doesnt fuck up the saves for future updates

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
So, reached the end of Chapter 5, so once again, caught up with the Dev on here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways, thank you for these 5 chapters, and now, looking forward for Chapter 6.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Jane was glowing in this update I really liked her look in the photoshoot I hope we will get more opportunities with her so she can look like that again. :love:

Feb 29, 2020
I decided to take a gamble and try this game out. And being informed that I am free to woo pretty much any of the dames I wish. I did what what any wholesome properly raised human being would do.
I dick denied the step family. And so far so good.
Well for the most part. where as I have been able to clam jam these chics, its still sometimes implied that I have "feelings" for them.
But so far I haven't been forced into any acts of depravity with my "not family". And that is a good thing.

Its nice when the dev lets you choose whether or not to mess with another character. So in that regard well done so far.

Of course that being said and seeing how my only path is going to be Krista I will have to see what happens between taking the job and not taking it.

And now I will be off on another dick denying adventure.

• Wow
Reactions: JanisL

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
I really hope this story can turn into a harem route, as well as maybe adding pregnancy at the end? I couldn't turn down Lily after the reveal about her, I'v personally been there, so no other playthrough will ever work for me, it hurt a lot to have to turn away Jenny, I had become so attached to her and been holding the rest of her family at arms length, not taking things to far, because I didn't want conflict, and I really like the Krista character. Great story so far, look forward to seeing how this plays out.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port The Changing Season [Ch.5] APK -

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
St97 I've started the game, and I'm liking the story and characters (LIs and MC), all for now. Although it may seem a lie, that is a problem for me.

I never see more than one ending, so since there is no harem ending, although the game is interesting and I like the LIs, I'd rather abandon it now than have to choose at some point (something that I won't do when the time comes).

In any case, thanks for the game and good luck.
Damn, just noticed this myself. Guess I'll be bailing out as well.

Guess I should read developer notes more often, if only to save myself time

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes