RPGM The Chant of Dead [v1.9.3B Patreon] [FariseoStudio]

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
does anybody have an idea what i have to do after arriving in the village:
i talked to everybody and at night some guys captured me and gave me a drug(or something) to make me forget.
what do i do now ?

OnkelGrave

May 28, 2017
im stuck after Inn quest with zombi daughter, how i can trigger the orc questline ? The Girls in Inn talking about missing/captured washing girls , nothing happend by going to do the washing job

OnkelGrave

May 28, 2017
I did everything(i think) in the village:
dance(ballerina lv3 and new dane scenes), south tavern(closed after finding the zombie daughter), north tavern(lost virginity), the two side.quests(herbs and iron), scenes at night(guy behind south tavern and campfire), drunk at the bar, training, bought evry piece of armor and washed clothes for an entire nation(even patrol at night as punishment), drunk at day.(btw noble lvl8 and corruption 720) and the MC is talking to the Noble "whant help arround the village more" . have anybody a idea or a savegame pls

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
I did everything(i think) in the village:
dance(ballerina lv3 and new dane scenes), south tavern(closed after finding the zombie daughter), north tavern(lost virginity), the two side.quests(herbs and iron), scenes at night(guy behind south tavern and campfire), drunk at the bar, training, bought evry piece of armor and washed clothes for an entire nation(even patrol at night as punishment), drunk at day.(btw noble lvl8 and corruption 720) and the MC is talking to the Noble "whant help arround the village more" . have anybody a idea or a savegame pls
my full save folder over several game versions. try save 16 first, but you can play around with the others aswell. they arent really sorted.

Sabberlot23

Dec 14, 2017
Can i get out of the orc cave or is this the end of 0.8 and if i can HOW ? There is a giant hole in the wall but i can t use it :/
Is there something to do in the northern tent or is this upcoming content ?

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
Can i get out of the orc cave or is this the end of 0.8 and if i can HOW ? There is a giant hole in the wall but i can t use it :/
Is there something to do in the northern tent or is this upcoming content ?
talk with holly, killl the cook, go back to holly, she runs into a wall, use attack skill against her and there appears an opening.

Sabberlot23

Dec 14, 2017
talk with holly, killl the cook, go back to holly, she runs into a wall, use attack skill against her and there appears an opening.
There is a giant hole in the wall but i can t use it :/
I can t use the opening :X
I tryed it 6 times , but i will try it again ....

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes