RPGM The Chant of Dead [v1.9.3B Patreon] [FariseoStudio]

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes

JessFor

Aug 17, 2019
How do you accept to help sambomnin? I have done it in the past but I cant help him, I always say im not rready. I have help all the people in the town, ive done the inn quest thing and in lvl 7.

Rage153

Sep 26, 2017
can anyone help me how i can finish the quest with the dark rose? i dont have a clue how i can solve this quest

Last edited:
Reactions: ray3dave

berlingots

Oct 20, 2017
"How do you accept to help sambomnin? I have done it in the past but I cant help him, I always say im not rready. I have help all the people in the town, ive done the inn quest thing and in lvl 7. "
Same problem here :'(
If someone know the solution....

Azblane

Feb 27, 2018
can anyone help me how i can finish the quest with the dark rose? i dont have a clue how i can solve this quest
If you ran into the issue I had you can't have the fishing rod. It stops you swimming across the river, because instead you try to fish. Is usually at the shiney area down on the river near where you wash clothes. Where you activate swimming across to the cave.

Reactions: ray3dave

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
For those who want to upgrade to the 0.90 B version.
extract and replace existing folders/files of the game (only added the missing or different files from the 0.90 patreon version)

Gian83

Dec 5, 2017
guys I wanted to ask if the game continues or not based on my goals achieved:
- undertook work at the old man's inn;
- undertaken the lap dance;
is there anything else to do?

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes